Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

LaTroupe polemik np

blackaq

seems like u post the only video u finally make some kils 6 vs 4 ahaha ...zaikooo ?? to be honest i have no idea whos zaikooo and who add him in clan :P about the other warrior jordan well no idea whos this guy aswell he just got added by monster i guess plus he quit clan also so meh..... and yes i have to say i dont consider any of those meles expect bergundy part of my team ( do u really thing if i was going to vs u ill use randoms warriors instead to reals1 :P?) anyways if run with ur cam all day to do a short  video like this which make u feel  better go ahed :)

ps: since i have nothing to proof to any1 and u are the CamMaker next time put the video also when u get rip in 2x mints at least ull be believable.

1 more thing stop letter me like im a pussy bcs i dont accept ur 8 vs 8 i never talk about u or i never make any topic imagine to make any video about u or even where u guys pk agaisnt me comon i rather to bring my dog outsite and walk abit :lol: if u want vs or as u call every single fight gel cz ill be there always :)

seems like u post the only video u finally make some kils 6 vs 4 ahaha ...zaikooo ?? to be honest i have no idea whos zaikooo and who add him in clan :P about the other warrior jordan well no idea whos this guy aswell he just got added by monster i guess plus he quit clan also so meh..... and yes i have to say i dont consider any of those meles expect bergundy part of my team ( do u really thing if i was going to vs u ill use randoms warriors instead to reals1 :P?) anyways if run with ur cam all day to do a short  video like this which make u feel  better go ahed :)

ps: since i have nothing to proof to any1 and u are the CamMaker next time put the video also when u get rip in 2x mints at least ull be believable.

1 more thing stop letter me like im a pussy bcs i dont accept ur 8 vs 8 i never talk about u or i never make any topic imagine to make any video about u or even where u guys pk agaisnt me comon i rather to bring my dog outsite and walk abit :lol: if u want vs or as u call every single fight gel cz ill be there always :)

you mean the 4v7 before this where it took 10 mins for u to kill our db and we took more kills? sure i can share that too.

btw i could have made wayyyyyyy more drama but most of that clan are nice ppl, this topic is dedicated to monster, zaikooo etc

do u really think ill care that much :P go ahed with ur videos dramas i dont need those things

im on cz btw making npt of the humans with some randoms -.- u should log in instead to waste ur time on this kinda of topics :P

ps :255int its enof to tank dont even need to reskil back -.-

nerde noobmozart ??

can you atleast put it on blacks pov, watching a warrior use a macro is cancer...

cry echo fail  cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to farskill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far

gg no mana pots me.

there u go black

can you atleast put it on blacks pov, watching a warrior use a macro is cancer...

cry echo fail  cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail cry echo fail skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to farskill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far skill to far

gg no mana pots me.

there u go black

b6a31fc5c7.png  :(

thanks for the reply

gg no mana pots me.

there u go black

aahahahahahaahah nice one

real question though, is it actually enjoyable playing with just a mouse clicking on people? do you use scripts for garen on league as well? seems like the same thing....

you know what i'd enjoy most?

filming my hands while raping you in a vs and teach you a lesson :)

maybe gel ?