Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Fix Stun Rate + Add a Money Sink

SkyHunter

1) Pretty much everyone on this server has complained about the stun rate of mage lightning novas (specifically 45), please lower it, even with lightning pots my warrior party still gets stunned ridiculous amounts of time

2) There needs to be a money sink in this server. At the moment, there is way too much money, 500 KC has gone up to 9gb after being 6gb just 1 week ago. There has been a huge influx of players, and as a result a huge amount of money has been put out on the market. There needs to be some sort of a money sink, either some type of crafting where you can burn all your money and succeed once (yay for crafting darkness items!) or buy apexis chests from sundries again for like 150m each.

tynpbboffer

Yeah, soon money will be worthless here, since people can farm money alot but there's nothing to use the money except buying scrolls.

scrolls/flashes

true silvers

charon

rebirthing

???

still not enough tho need more

Look at this nigga. All he does is to bitch about this server yet he still keeps on playing it like a zombie. I am sorry for you pawel. I mean do you even have a girl friend you sad little polak ha? I bet you dont. Fuck you. Man its so good to say this once you are purified of all responsibilities . FREEDOM. Okey now i am gone for good, somebody had to say this. 

P.S: All bloodline sucks but sir hearthstone, my love black and big boobs aziz. 

Look at this nigga. All he does is to bitch about this server yet he still keeps on playing it like a zombie. I am sorry for you pawel. I mean do you even have a girl friend you sad little polak ha? I bet you dont. Fuck you. Man its so good to say this once you are purified of all responsibilities . FREEDOM. Okey now i am gone for good, somebody had to say this. 

P.S: All bloodline sucks but sir hearthstone, my love black and big boobs aziz. 

why is this guy even mod

2) There needs to be a money sink in this server. At the moment, there is way too much money, 500 KC has gone up to 9gb after being 6gb just 1 week ago. There has been a huge influx of players, and as a result a huge amount of money has been put out on the market. There needs to be some sort of a money sink, either some type of crafting where you can burn all your money and succeed once (yay for crafting darkness items!) or buy apexis chests from sundries again for like 150m each.

That's also because there was more KC in merchant so its price dropped. Most items are still the same price. And some items have reduced in price. What's wrong with too much money in server anyway?

decrease the selling price and drop rate of iron bow, raptor, iron impact etc ty

It's already low enough, not a good solution. You have to consider farmers running in bowl as well.

That's also because there was more KC in merchant so its price dropped. Most items are still the same price. And some items have reduced in price. What's wrong with too much money in server anyway?

harder to buy kc for the newcomers, it didnt drop btw

It's already low enough, not a good solution. You have to consider farmers running in bowl as well.

you can make 1gb per hour by afking how is that low exactly?

Blame free Genie. Besides where do you exactly make 1 gb afk? Every farm slot gets raided a couple of times during an hr farming.

i do blame free genie but it's not necessary for afking. cz sgs. there are ways to deal with raiding.

Making farming harder will not benefit beginners at all. Got to think about other methods. I don't see any issue with 100 Kc being 21 gb. Isn't farming easy you say? Well go farm and buy Kc at whatever price, what's wrong with that?

KC price Increasing in GBs could encourage some players to donate $ and support the game. So I don't understand why you're complaining!

This AFK farming should definitely be stopped. Not only that will reduce coins in server, it'll increase KC purchase from store as well. That will eventually drop KC price in GBs too.

it will benefit beginners since everyone can pk for a while, get medals, sell or use the drops. theres absolutely no need for a coin farm in this server (esp and afk one) so it has to go for a stable economy. how is 100 kc being 21 gb is not an issue? how are you gonna buy anything with gbs then?

replying to your edit: you do realize that item prices go up according to kc price right? so it's not kc gaining value, it's just a simple inflation and it will fuck up the server eventually.

KC price Increasing in GBs could encourage some players to donate $ and support the game. So I don't understand why you're complaining! 

Making farming harder will not benefit beginners at all. Got to think about other methods. I don't see any issue with 100 Kc being 21 gb. Isn't farming easy you say? Well go farm and buy Kc at whatever price, what's wrong with that?

yeah on second thought you're right

let's just leave it the way it is right now so this way when new comers want to get 100 KC they need to farm for 21 hours on stone golems

good idea man 10/10 t b h 

I guess in your perfect little world everyone plays Apex right? You realize if people join a server, look at the market and see 100 KC is 21gb (or 500 KC is 10 gb as it is at the moment), they're just going to laugh and when they see that they can only make 1-2gb at most an hour they're just going to quit (WAOH WAIT WHAT? PEOPLE QUIT INSTEAD OF DONATING?). Sorry cupcake, but even the GMs have agree'd with me that there is way too much money on this server.

If you reduce all the farming spots OUTSIDE of bowl, then this would force people to go into the bowl in CZ, resulting in more active PK.

You're probably one of those people who didn't want to add the PK patch.

Should make it mandatory to use your in game name on the forums, this way people like this who run around raiding all day and that's their only source of NPs can't come and just troll actual suggestions to improve the server. 

yeah on second thought you're right

let's just leave it the way it is right now so this way when new comers want to get 100 KC they need to farm for 21 hours on stone golems

good idea man 10/10 t b h 

I guess in your perfect little world everyone plays Apex right? You realize if people join a server, look at the market and see 100 KC is 21gb (or 500 KC is 10 gb as it is at the moment), they're just going to laugh and when they see that they can only make 1-2gb at most an hour they're just going to quit (WAOH WAIT WHAT? PEOPLE QUIT INSTEAD OF DONATING?). Sorry cupcake, but even the GMs have agree'd with me that there is way too much money on this server.

If you reduce all the farming spots OUTSIDE of bowl, then this would force people to go into the bowl in CZ, resulting in more active PK.

You're probably one of those people who didn't want to add the PK patch.

Should make it mandatory to use your in game name on the forums, this way people like this who run around raiding all day and that's their only source of NPs can't come and just troll actual suggestions to improve the server. 

It'll take months for 100 KC to cost 21 GB and that's just a theory, there is no guarantee that'll happen. Raiding is actually a part of the PK and it's fun on its own way. No I don't bother raiding as much as you have in mind. Now that you're taking this personally let me say that's funny your clan raids DK everytime I farm there. Funny you people have to raid with a full Pt too! Killing farm spots is not the solution, you're asking to remove a feature in game which will result a boring game limiting it to bowl. Don't forget the server didn't go 100% PK, otherwise everything should be available at +11 and +2. Remove farming, upgrading, Bosses, Events,... Just go bowl like a bunch of animals to kill each other. That's what you want huh? Not everyone enjoy a pure PK/Bowl server. If something gone wrong with the economy and there are too much coins in server, simply delete some % of it and think of the ways to stop flooding it again.

It'll take months for 100 KC to cost 21 GB and that's just a theory, there is no guarantee that'll happen. Raiding is actually a part of the PK and it's fun on its own way. No I don't bother raiding as much as you have in mind. Now that you're taking this personally let me say that's funny your clan raids DK everytime I farm there. Funny you people have to raid with a full Pt too! Killing farm spots is not the solution, you're asking to remove a feature in game which will result a boring game limiting it to bowl. Don't forget the server didn't go 100% PK, otherwise everything should be available at +11 and +2. Remove upgrading, Bosses, Events. Just go bowl like a bunch of animals to kill each other. That's what you want huh?

months? 100 kc went up from 80m to 200m in a week. increase in price stopped cos we realized that we're flooding the server and stopped farming sg 24/7

let me simplify it

- current sg, dk etc drop rates are hilarious

- current ib, rappy etc sale price is hilarious

- coin farming at any rate will fuck up the economy since theres no coin drain

- regardless of adding any coin drain mechanism, these rates have to be heavily nerfed 

- free genie has to go

- multiclienting has to go

It'll take months for 100 KC to cost 21 GB and that's just a theory, there is no guarantee that'll happen. Raiding is actually a part of the PK and it's fun on its own way. No I don't bother raiding as much as you have in mind. Now that you're taking this personally let me say that's funny your clan raids DK everytime I farm there. Funny you people have to raid with a full Pt too! Killing farm spots is not the solution, you're asking to remove a feature in game which will result a boring game limiting it to bowl. Don't forget the server didn't go 100% PK, otherwise everything should be available at +11 and +2. Remove farming, upgrading, Bosses, Events,... Just go bowl like a bunch of animals to kill each other. That's what you want huh?

Are you saying, that you like the farm aspect of KO? How boring is your life exactly? PVP is the only thing we play KO for, you must be utterly retarded to play KO for it's grindy retarded no-use farm aspects.

Not even mentioning your no clue thoughts about this server, if you think 10 GB for 500 KC seems like a fair price for newcomers that have no clue about where to get the 10 GB from, then there's something really wrong with you.

I wouldn't be suprised if 100 KC will cost 21 GB's at some point, every day all the gold farm spots are farmed on, everyday there will be more money pumped into the server at some point it will just lose it's entire value and items will get insane prices. Which isn't going to lead into more ppl donating, it will result into more people giving up the endless farm they have ahead of them and just quit the server.