Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

About LostHeaveN Clan & LostHeaveN Clan Hakkında

LostControl

As LostHeaven clan,we have decided to give a break for a short time,since our clan members has some problems in their real lives we can't keep playing under these circumstances.As for VSes we talk,We'll keep doing VSes as soon as we gather our old team.

Türkçe ;

Bir süre oyuna ara vermek durumundayız arkadaşlar , bu durumu farklı anlayanlar elbet olacaktır pekte taktığımız söylenemez zaten bizim neler başardığımızı çoğuda bilir .  Ara verme sebebimiz bazı arkadaşlarımızın clandan ayrılması ki ama hala aramızın bozuk olduğu söylenemez yine sohbet halindeyiz ama aynı clanda oynamayacağız diğer bir sebep bazı arkadaşlarımızın tatile gitmesi ve girememesi eskisi gibi PK partyler kuramamız bu yüzden bir süre ara verme kararı aldık anlayaşınız için teşekkürler.

HERKESE IYI OYUNLAR 

haha you lose to DaLegendS and BloodLine and clan disband :ASDASDASD

np nice 8v8 for kc :)

5. pawel is a retard who trolls, why do you give a fuck?   thats true no comments 

P.S actually  there is one true  thing 'Cartel challeged you and  you didnt accept it offer '  dont worry im still remember if im wrong  ( even he told me ) ask to him NP  

+1 rep to lostcontrol. Holidays thanks bb. 

come im you

Want to hear a joke? Your NP'S!

Unrelated note do not send me a private message i am on holidays so i am not going to help you for a while, not like I did much of anything to begin with :D. Please send a message to Alpha, Aesteris(good luck with that) and AdonisTR(he actually is doing a pretty good job 10/10) and of course Athena.

Black you suck, henkan you suck even more peace out losers. 

+1 rep to lostcontrol. Holidays thanks bb. 

Want to hear a joke? Your NP'S!

Unrelated note do not send me a private message i am on holidays so i am not going to help you for a while, not like I did much of anything to begin with :D. Please send a message to Alpha, Aesteris(good luck with that) and AdonisTR(he actually is doing a pretty good job 10/10) and of course Athena.

Black you suck, henkan you suck even more peace out losers. 

Erdogan banned all turkish holidays! I will get you busted for this treason! 

Have a good one ;)