Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

BEST TOWN CLAN ''BLOODLINE''

JQKER

how are they best town clan if we can't tell if there is another human pt running behind you?, maybe you should pan more in your clips so we can see that there isn't 2+ more parties following you to chase them before calling people towners

even in the last secs of the video you can see that they are chasing us ( 6-7 people) as a 8 man party and many randoms next to them

ahahahahahah this video made my day thanks kanka

even in the last secs of the video you can see that they are chasing us ( 6-7 people) as a 8 man party and many randoms next to them

ahahahahahah this video made my day thanks kanka

it's ok, respect clan rolled them when they logged orc chars yesterday, it was quite amusing, too bad my toaster can't record in gg quality right now or i would join this video flame war. Also in that last clip it was my clan on archers hitting them xD.

yesterday we didnt have a full party of bloodline for more than a scroll, and this entire video is us running from like 2parties or more when we have 6 :ASDASDASD

you must be really mad about losing to us

full slap you and ur clan

selam aleykum kardesim :)