Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

DaLegendS PK MOVIE SPECIAL LostHeaveN

L2CustodyRRR

wait i thought this was 6 vs 6? cause i clearly see your pt is 7 and they might be 6, but your video isn't full screen so i can't see their full party anyway.

one of the warriors wasn't in the fight, if you watch one person doesn't get subsided and tormented in their pt 

is that a special ? even b4 the vs i told u ' even someone played with lostdream connection with telephone ethernet its not excuse but just i told u i vsed because you are  just a noob for me but we lost no problem , he 2 times dropped  in ts3 when we vsing but i would say cong. but i changed my mind you dont deserve it we killed a lot times you just upload it one time our win ? i dont care kid's video fun with it 

P.S = In the past like 2 or 3 week ago we did a lot vs 2v2 3v3 for  bet 500 kc ? and we got your KC others vses you scared to put  KC but we didnt record it 3v3 result 5-2   2v2 result 5-0 whatever keep going upload like this videos even i dont care i wont respond your comments 

P.S = when you see us in cz even you couldnt fight 8v8 in past nowadays we have issue in clan we dont make Pk 4l5ZDA.jpgz4b2g7.jpgy4XAmk.jpg

Are you fucking kidding me ? 3-1 ? U  r a real loser. The real scor is   LostHeaveN 4 - 3 DaLegends. But its our fault to lose 3 times in a row. We died 3 times becs LostDream has unstable internet connection nowadays. He has vacation. He tries to connect with mobile phone connection with 350-400 ping. He was dropping the ts during ts 3-4 times :D . I did not recorded the vs bcs i dont care such a noob like urs. :D

But if you want vs 1 k 5 k 10 k 20 k kc for 8v8 5v5 3v3 no matter. Its a big shame u announced this like that.

Hey u remember this  @LostControl ? .... @LostLegendS when u want we can make vs again for kc bro NP GEL !!

**  https://postimg.org/image/ahqvd2c1t/! **

LOST_VS_DA.png

i remember same items your  lost ? 2v2 ? you all the time taking video why this photo just a SS ? i can explain for u np we saw to you in Cz when we walking cz duo with LostCrazygoooing we didnt deal for 2v2 we did vs look your warrior  items and my warrior items even we killed 2 times but you posted just  one SS ? you are nothing kid and i know you are 16 so LIES are normal. 

P.S we cant do party vs but i can vs 2v2 3v3 come np revenge time your lost  500 kc ? ahahah 

keep going show your lies to ppl dont worry everyone knows me and you i never lost you vs  i mean  deal vs with equal items.

why you are so fucking retarded?

now when you lose to someone you start talking about items same as bloodline clan but when you won you didnt say anything about your spear defense boots, lostlegend full item+2 and baal+11

you all are mentaly retarded and shouldnt even talk on this forum

PS. if i know conseqaiess is aziz and his not your clan member so why you post that ksc?

you want say that you cant win now when they leave ur clan i mean aziz and some of bloodline members?

now when you lose to someone you start talking about items same as bloodline clan but when you won you didnt say anything about your spear defense boots, lostlegend full item+2 and baal+11

PS. if i know conseqaiess is aziz and his not your clan member so why you post that ksc?

you want say that you cant win now when they leave ur clan i mean aziz and some of bloodline members?

siema

i find it funny how a random like you can comment on anything when no one even knows who you are, are you immortalone or mrsd? you keep changing your chars so no one knows you, but yet your not in any of the clans involved in the drama but you talk more trash then anyone here. Where is your clan at? why they don't vs?, you need a polemic video of yourself?

siema kiddo

now when you lose to someone you start talking about items  ???

actually you are mentally retarded look my first comment i said he is liar we won a lot of  times and he showed just his WONs and his other SS with darkslayer yes different items ? why i shouldnt say this ?  im not egoist retarded i m just saying truths  yes aziz  played with me  a lot of times and he is now LostHeaveN his real clan but i didnt understand what it is point ? he is my still friend maybe i dont like his friend but aziz is still my friend why you care  and i never said come vs i will call aziz to vs ? i can vs with someone ask to custody 'how many times LostControl get  win you have know nothing'    so you trying to make a polemic but you dont deserve it 

P.S i have to say i agree with g4shi , who are u ? who is your clan ? why we cant see your videos,vses?  you thing i care you ? why i care you ? you are just a crap for me go on more comments i dont give a fuck about you 

P.S you told me b4 2v2 ? and you never come anyway get a clan and play your game if you want make polemic firstly ppl has to know you or your clan

i find it funny how a random like you can comment on anything when no one even knows who you are, are you immortalone or mrsd? you keep changing your chars so no one knows you, but yet your not in any of the clans involved in the drama but you talk more trash then anyone here. Where is your clan at? why they don't vs?, you need a polemic video of yourself?

first of all the worst random on this forum is you

first sucking balls to soap then he leave and u sucked balls of another random xhomie? wtf who is he? xd and after we won csw for perfectstrangers u quit and sucked balls to dylan for stay in cartel but when he said you are noob you start to suck bloodline balls so fuck you RANDOM

now when you lose to someone you start talking about items  ???

actually you are mentally retarded look my first comment i said he is liar we won a lot of  times and he showed just his WONs and his other SS with darkslayer yes different items ? why i shouldnt say this ?  im not egoist retarded i m just saying truths  yes aziz  played with me  a lot of times and he is now LostHeaveN his real clan but i didnt understand what it is point ? he is my still friend maybe i dont like his friend but aziz is still my friend why you care  and i never said come vs i will call aziz to vs ? i can vs with someone ask to custody 'how many times LostControl get  win you have know nothing'    so you trying to make a polemic but you dont deserve it 

P.S i have to say i agree with g4shi , who are u ? who is your clan ? why we cant see your videos,vses?  you thing i care you ? why i care you ? you are just a crap for me go on more comments i dont give a fuck about you 

P.S you told me b4 2v2 ? and you never come anyway get a clan and play your game if you want make polemic firstly ppl has to know you or your clan

who am i? raped 3/4 of your clan on vs with start gear so you can ask them

i would do 2vs2 8vs8 but my clan wont do it with anyone even with randoms like you

who am i? raped 3/4 of your clan on vs with start gear so you can ask them

i would do 2vs2 8vs8 but my clan wont do it with anyone even with randoms like you

i would do 2vs2 8vs8 but my clan wont do it with anyone even with randoms like youi would do 2vs2 8vs8 but my clan wont do it with anyone even with randoms like youi would do 2vs2 8vs8 but my clan wont do it with anyone even with randoms like youi would do 2vs2 8vs8 but my clan wont do it with anyone even with randoms like youi would do 2vs2 8vs8 but my clan wont do it with anyone even with randoms like youi would do 2vs2 8vs8 but my clan wont do it with anyone even with randoms like you

i have never seen like this excuse really :D ahahaha amk  i dont care your 1v1 performance ? because you didnt vs me vses need  teamplay  what is your clan ? actually i dont know still ? why you keeping secret your clan ? send me a link about your clan videos i want watch