Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

ApexKO - Selam Czesc

SkyHunter

Second full movie on ApexKO. Decided to make it shorter than the last one because I feel the last one was too long. Music choices could've improved during some clips but overall, it wasn't a bad movie in my opinion.

Feel free to criticize my editing and give me tips for the future 

Barely any edits so not much to say on that. It's beyond easy to beat a party that has no mage on an 8v8 if your party got one. Beyond easy. But I don't expect a dude who plays with 3 priests to know that...

You lost for SkyKing though having a mage in your party while they didn't and, boy, that left me speachless :D who the heck is your commander?

Uploading a vid now to show what happens when I have mage in my party.

Barely any edits so not much to say on that. It's beyond easy to beat a party that has no mage on an 8v8 if your party got one. Beyond easy. But I don't expect a dude who plays with 3 priests to know that...

You lost for SkyKing though having a mage in your party while they didn't and, boy, that left me speachless :D who the heck is your commander?

Uploading a vid now to show what happens when I have mage in my party.

lost that vs because one of our priests literally had never played priest before, and if you watch you can see him randomly using 10k when our other priest did as well; we put too much trust and faith into him and that's the reason we "lost"

thanks for coming into every topic I post in and flaming me / changing the subject randomly to try and start an argument for who knows what reason, I guess someone is still mad about being wrong on KO4life and can't admit it :/ 

edit: I don't know why you act like 3 priests is something bad? That's how you PK on an actual 83 cap with warrior AOEs and where warriors hit for a lot of damage, it's not my fault you hold yourself to some level of "honor" yet you're still garbage at the game. Maybe if you stopped making excuses and trying to insult people you could improve? ps: not even gonna mention that you have a kurian instead of a mage, a trade any non-mentally-handicapped party leader would take.

lost that vs because one of our priests literally had never played priest before, and if you watch you can see him randomly using 10k when our other priest did as well; we put too much trust and faith into him and that's the reason we "lost"

thanks for coming into every topic I post in and flaming me / changing the subject randomly to try and start an argument for who knows what reason, I guess someone is still mad about being wrong on KO4life and can't admit it :/ 

edit: I don't know why you act like 3 priests is something bad? That's how you PK on an actual 83 cap with warrior AOEs and where warriors hit for a lot of damage, it's not my fault you hold yourself to some level of "honor" yet you're still garbage at the game. Maybe if you stopped making excuses and trying to insult people you could improve?

Cindy, listen:

You VSed PakketeMonsu with 3 priests while they only had two and LOST. You VSed PakketeMonsu with 2 priests and a mage while they did not have mage (only two priests) and LOST. Your so called clan 2v2 Mogar and Sick and LOST. You 2v2 LostHeaven and died to one warrior. 

Do you see how bad you look? Can you understand why you are this mentally challanged now? Your clan should be ashamed of you. I give excuses? so what's this:

lost that vs because one of our priests literally had never played priest before

Just one out of your hundreds of sad excuses. "yo grumpy 3v3?" "3v3 grumpy yo!" "My bad peruvian priest yo"

So buddy, follow your own advices:

Maybe if you stopped making excuses and trying to insult people you could improve?

Sad, cindy, just sad... 

Cindy, listen:

You VSed PakketeMonsu with 3 priests while they only had two and LOST. You VSed PakketeMonsu with 2 priests and a mage while they did not have mage (only two priests) and LOST. Your so called clan 2v2 Mogar and Sick and LOST. You 2v2 LostHeaven and died to one warrior. 

Do you see how bad you look? Can you understand why you are this mentally challanged now? Your clan should be ashamed of you. I give excuses? so what's this:

Just one out of your hundreds of sad excuses. "yo grumpy 3v3?" "3v3 grumpy yo!" "My bad peruvian priest yo"

So buddy, follow your own advices:

Sad, cindy, just sad... 

ok manhattan can u teach me to PK and play the game if i join your clan? clearly you're just an impenetrable god that is always right in this world we live in

let's just elect you world dictator? 

ok manhattan can u teach me to PK and play the game if i join your clan? clearly you're just an impenetrable god that is always right in this world we live in

let's just elect you world dictator? 

Finally you didn't try to give a fail comeback to not make you look even dumber and, for that, THANK YOU.

But look, this is the difference between us. I never bashed any clan. I never said that I'm great. I never said that my clan is great. We are just a regular clan, no godlike moves here. We know our place. But we don't call out on others and say that there's no competition, flame the community and end up looking retarded and constantly loosing. 

Please learn buddy, everyday you look worse but I think you're getting better now. Hopefully.

But I don't expect a dude who plays with 3 priests to know that...

I never bashed any clan

Yeah, except you blatantly asking who our commander is and insulting our party composition, both things I have no control over as just a member of BloodLine, thus you insulting our clan. 

I'm not gonna bother after this post replying to anything you post again, it's really futile. When I used to try and give you full page responses deconstructing your argument, you would just reply with "np" and consider it a "win", even on ko4life when I pointed out you were completely wrong, you just tried to change the topic as if anyone cared. 

Keep winning champ :) 

Yeah, except you blatantly asking who our commander is and insulting our party composition, both things I have no control over as just a member of BloodLine, thus you insulting our clan. 

I'm not gonna bother after this post replying to anything you post again, it's really futile. When I used to try and give you full page responses deconstructing your argument, you would just reply with "np" and consider it a "win", even on ko4life when I pointed out you were completely wrong, you just tried to change the topic as if anyone cared. 

Keep winning champ :)

You have no control over your party composition and yet you say "that's how the big boys roll on USKO" oh well...

And that's not flaming your clan, I never flamed your clan. You do that yourself by claiming to be great and losing so I just pointed out how you manage to lose with that party composition so you could SEE and maybe (hopefully) know your place.

Also who decides that you win arguements? Yourself (lol)? I'm not here to win, I'm here to put you on your place, kid. And I'm having big success with that.

Now like my post and go home.