Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Change csw to the new usko one!

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

there was only a few bugs with the crystal not respawning and only certain types of damages being able to actually destroy the crystal, but they probably have a fix for it and can implement the new csw system when the next big expansion( utc ) comes out.

once it will be like this the reason will be crystal only, maybe there is some people that dont want crystal but want to make nps how about that?

its np gain in usko now aswell,

there is a reason why they changed this.

ye but you can attacck only the people that holding the crystal none else which makes it really fucked up, however if you defend it then it's another story..

ye but you can attacck only the people that holding the crystal none else which makes it really fucked up, however if you defend it then it's another story..

there is a reason for that. everyone can get the crystal fairly (the clan that holds it s a big clan/alliance) and its alot more fun then this last hit bs

Apexko doesnt need it. This system is clearly fine. The best activity on Apexko is CSW now. And dont ruin it Dylan. You can earn 12394237589 k np in a CSW do you want more? Stop being that much greedy budy :D

We played for crystal today.. Not even for np... And we promise to not ever play it again until something happens. It's just a KS event now.. 7-8 novas to kill cry -.-'

• Administrators

can you change it to the new version?

like its supposed to be in this KO version?

I could, it's a toggle, though some functionality (e.g. alliances being part of the defenders etc.) may not function properly right now, I personally don't think the new CSW makes a whole lot of sense, and understand there's a lot of people who'd like to see it the way it is at the moment, it's one of the biggest 'clashes of clans' there is, which, when you can only attack the castle defenders, becomes a whole lot less chaotic, challenging (for the attackers), and ultimately fun.

Unless a decisive poll, in which more than 75% vote in favor of changing it somehow passes, I'm not inclined to change it.

*note to self* I should start work on an in-game polling system to more accurately be able to take the server in a direction the majority of the playerbase wants. *end of note*

I could, it's a toggle, though some functionality (e.g. alliances being part of the defenders etc.) may not function properly right now, I personally don't think the new CSW makes a whole lot of sense, and understand there's a lot of people who'd like to see it the way it is at the moment, it's one of the biggest 'clashes of clans' there is, which, when you can only attack the castle defenders, becomes a whole lot less chaotic, challenging (for the attackers), and ultimately fun.

Unless a decisive poll, in which more than 75% vote in favor of changing it somehow passes, I'm not inclined to change it.

*note to self* I should start work on an in-game polling system to more accurately be able to take the server in a direction the majority of the playerbase wants. *end of note*

it just doesn't work this way

"last hit win"

with this manny clans in this server its just impossible

or make everything so beside the "deffenders/attackers"

so everyone can still attack each other BUT:

when monu is captured everyone thats not allied or in the clan that takes it gets tped to town.

(which means the guys that did take it will not get tped) - so that makes it still so you can fight whoever you want. but then less chaotic around the castle

ALSO INCREASE THE HP

First crystal aoe bug need to be solved.  We defeated the crystal on last war despite we were able to hit crystal by aoe skills. We can not attack by melee skills. By this way we can take our crystal back again as every each mage clan can do it. I think it is stupid. Even if you have the crystal you cant heal it however you can hit your own crystal ony by aoe skills(Both mage skills and warrior aoe skills.)

Double or triple Crystal Hp will solve the problem i think.