Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Ice mages?

Is it me, or I havnt seen a single ice mage in the server. not a single one.

Why is that?

Could we possibly higher the slow rates, ice mages are meant to be pretty much the most anoying support mage while slowing like 80% of their novas. Think it would make party play with a support mage more ofter.

That goes for melee party obviously.

Just my 2cents. Don't know about you guys.

Regards,

Frank

PSSSSSSSSS.

BBCB (Bring Back ChatBox)

Light mage is more usefull on the long run,since he can blink,blind and stun (with these rates) while the ice mage can cube once a while and thats about it. Also the slow wont do much since all the big pts run with a party curer all the time.

Light mage is more usefull on the long run,since he can blink,blind and stun (with these rates) while the ice mage can cube once a while and thats about it. Also the slow wont do much since all the big pts run with a party curer all the time.

Indeed, most likely basing my opinion on the low cap server, witch is why i think Ice mages should be a bit more useful. cause currently, i'd say there's like no one using them. :/

and lets say, overall, light mages are a long way ahead of ice mage regarding support. light can stun/cancel blink, drop novas at a pretty decent rate of success rate. While ice mage can use cube, pretty much about it. xD

• 3 weeks later...