Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Cartel movie pk vol #4 by Bar

Bar

Been for a while now that i didnt post a video so finally after 4 long month's i am back with another movie

Enjoy, hope you like it and if you dont you can go suck.

(Loatlegend is 1 of my stars)

now that is good pk video , good editing and not boring. But upload with low resolutions . Make go to PC coz tablet dont have 1140 HD :)

9/10

The video has 2K quality , go watch it like that xd

Your editing skills are legit tbh.

Good points :

- 2k quality of course

- CSW show off

- Fighting 2-3 mages party at the same time (Run back, nova, run back, nova and keep going on)

- Nova coordinations (when 8 mages)

Bad points :

- The few clips you have with more then 1 mage party, doesnt matter if its 2-3 more mages, it still more then 1 party regarding most players, and makes your team have a big advantage (100% kill if they nova together, and way harder to outheal)

- Some sick commending from Eden/Dylan would of been pretty sick, to see when he calls, and what he have in minds.

9/10

Teach me all those editing stuff! :)

Your editing skills are legit tbh.

Good points :

- 2k quality of course

- CSW show off

- Fighting 2-3 mages party at the same time (Run back, nova, run back, nova and keep going on)

- Nova coordinations (when 8 mages)

Bad points :

- The few clips you have with more then 1 mage party, doesnt matter if its 2-3 more mages, it still more then 1 party regarding most players, and makes your team have a big advantage (100% kill if they nova together, and way harder to outheal)

- Some sick commending from Eden/Dylan would of been pretty sick, to see when he calls, and what he have in minds.

9/10

Teach me all those editing stuff! :)

been awhile for i didnt make a movie, but ye on each of my lasts movies i love to put sound of dylan screaming :P , however on this video it the sound on my sony vegas got bugged becouse of the codecs so i had hard time on it tho, but i am sure VOL 5 will come soon and dont worry it will be epic ;)

if you want me to teach you a bit you will need alot of imagination and good songs :)