Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Infectious vs Jousa4Life & Anadolu Pk Movie @APEX

LostControl

We have good trolls at this forum but this is just sad really. Everybody is trying to troll people nowadays sigh.

You know what is also really sad? People proudly present abusing of 75heal restore and admins instead of restoring it to previous state dont give a damn.

One could think that its bugged on purpose.

Yeaaa I said it.

We have good trolls at this forum but this is just sad really. Everybody is trying to troll people nowadays sigh.

I wouldn't say I troll that guy, I remind him of what he has done. Clan that had used/uses TBL from time to time and frapses himself using most obvious macro in arena spamming meat dumbling, I just can't let moments like that go!

I wouldn't say I troll that guy, I remind him of what he has done. Clan that had used/uses TBL from time to time and frapses himself using most obvious macro in arena spamming meat dumbling, I just can't let moments like that go!

mmm whats your position in server ? i think like some retards only killing atross ? if  im wrong tell me who you are i can troll you eveytime just go off fake acc

mmm whats your position in server ? i think like some retards only killing atross ? if  im wrong tell me who you are i can troll you eveytime just go off fake acc

No idea what you are trying to say relating to anything at all, but I expected nothing less.  Keep up the TBL and meat-macro's, that's very non-retarded.

i mean who dafuq are you ? come your real idenity go off face acc. you fucking clown

to point out if you look at his forum name and you look ingame there is a guy with the same name, don't think he is hiding his identity since most of forum users put their char name as their nick to save themselves sometime when doing buy/sell topics.

to point out if you look at his forum name and you look ingame there is a guy with the same name, don't think he is hiding his identity since most of forum users put their char name as their nick to save themselves sometime when doing buy/sell topics.

but i dont think so he is undying in game he is liar and look his comments all of them like shit even i dont give a shit but he still continue xd and i have never seen before him in cz 

but i dont think so he is undying in game he is liar and look his comments all of them like shit even i dont give a shit but he still continue xd and i have never seen before him in cz 

I don't speak turklish but I can see you are not very sharp. I keep disguising myself under this mysterious false name.

PS. HenkanTR signature :DDDDDD