Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Please Lower Mage Fire Damage

http://i.imgur.com/YpjHFZH.jpg

Lower right; LOLxWat3v4 did 2521 HP damage with Meteor.

A mage did 2.5k damage against a priest with 149 fire resistance. Here is the mage's gear:

http://i.imgur.com/sYKT3q2.png

Hell blood rev+5

Dual warrior earring

FR+1

WP+1

Iron Belt

Please fix this shit. 

Mage staffs do over 1k damage here with starter gear. On USKO, with fulitol +10 and FRs+4 the most some of my friends have ever seen is 900 on Anatolia. I've seen meteors do over 1.5k damage here with full starter gear, whereas on USKO people have never even seen damages over 1.2k in full gear.

Let's not even go into the fact that fire resistance doesn't actually lower mage damage (hitting the same on a kurian as a priest when they have way different fire resistances). I understand if you don't want to fix it because mages are your primary players and if you nerf mages they will all cry and leave and find another server where mages are overpowered, but at least admit that they're too strong and maybe try to address the fixes by talking to people that have actually played USKO and SteamKO and not just yoloing.

the warrior aoe's 1 shot mages aswell now.

you're tormented + full MP of course the aoe will 1 shot you, what kind of logic is that? that's like complaining that CP spike 1-shots you; meanwhile you're super para and tormented and divided armor

at least try to make a smart troll instead of complaining about skills that literally fail 50% of the time and do 50 damage ROFL

I'm a flame mage myself... With hell blood +9 flame rings +2 crystal pendant +2.. And I never did anywhere near 2.5k damage... The player should be checked.. Not the damn fire mage...

r u trollin me? The mage damage here is insane compared to USKO, don't make me start linking videos with proof and screenshots, if you're actually this delusional to thing mage is "balanced" here then please do not reply to this thread anymore. 

What do you mean the "player should be checked"? What should he be checked for? There is no TBL (as far as im aware) or anything to increase your damage, lol?

And you definitely don't pay attention to your mage novas; I made a new mage and tested with full starter gear on a priest in starter gear and I was doing close to 1.5k - 1.6k so there is absolutely 0 way you don't do at the minimum of 1.7k if not more with meteor.

Did I ever mentionned anything about mage being ballanced..? No, I answered to your 2.5k hit from a single mage. If you would not be mentally retarded, you would of not start blaming the entire mage class, just check the other 6 mages novas that hit you. Exept if I'm stupid, I dont see a single hit anywhere near 2k and higher like that LOLxwat3v4 guy..

Just because a single mage hit you for 2.5k doesnt mean every other mages hit for 2.5k... Only way for me to hit anywhere near 2k is using mp set, witch makes you have 3.7k hp...

Now regarding that flame damage nerf... I am for it. Happy now? Yes the 70 nova hit way harder then what it's suposed to. It should be lowered by 200~250 ish, because 6 meteor fall should not 1 hit a priest. However, don't think of your own way of view neither. I've seen somewhere that someone said "Why does half the server turned mages if mages ain't overpower". Its not half the server that turned mages... It's that many turkish mage clans joined... Warriors can still kill mages easily.. I've even played as a priest myself against mage party and had no trouble killing them... And just watch LostHeaven.. They kill as much as mage party..

PS. Admins must be sure of what their doing... What if they lower overall flame damage (including supernova) and that makes many mage team leave..? Because right now, indeed, 60% of the server is mage..

PS. I'm not here to troll or whatever.. Just trying to proove my points..

Did I ever mentionned anything about mage being ballanced..? No, I answered to your 2.5k hit from a single mage. If you would not be mentally retarded, you would of not start blaming the entire mage class, just check the other 6 mages novas that hit you. Exept if I'm stupid, I dont see a single hit anywhere near 2k and higher like that LOLxwat3v4 guy..

Just because a single mage hit you for 2.5k doesnt mean every other mages hit for 2.5k... Only way for me to hit anywhere near 2k is using mp set, witch makes you have 3.7k hp...

Now regarding that flame damage nerf... I am for it. Happy now? Yes the 70 nova hit way harder then what it's suposed to. It should be lowered by 200~250 ish, because 6 meteor fall should not 1 hit a priest. However, don't think of your own way of view neither. I've seen somewhere that someone said "Why does half the server turned mages if mages ain't overpower". Its not half the server that turned mages... It's that many turkish mage clans joined... Warriors can still kill mages easily.. I've even played as a priest myself against mage party and had no trouble killing them... And just watch LostHeaven.. They kill as much as mage party..

PS. Admins must be sure of what their doing... What if they lower overall flame damage (including supernova) and that makes many mage team leave..? Because right now, indeed, 60% of the server is mage..

PS. I'm not here to troll or whatever.. Just trying to proove my points..

1) I blame the entire mage class because it's absolutely ridiculous that staffs hit you for over 1k, as well as mage novas for over 1.5k, the fact that a 2.5k nova is even POSSIBLE just goes to show how retarded they really are. And you still didn't answer my question bud, what should they check him for? Injected items? TBL? There's nothing he did to get 2.5k damage other than roll the great dice of RNG with a mage nova and hit the highest possible damage he could of gotten. Since we wanna talk about what everyone else hit; sure! Two mage novas hitting for over 1.3k is obscene; and that's after the -15% is applied. Just because one of my screenshots included has this nova as proof doesn't mean I am using this guy as my only proof for mage class balance. 

2) MP set lol not even gonna bother with that one!

3) LostHeaven doesn't do anything special; trust me I've played with them. I also never claimed I had any trouble killing mage parties. I have plenty of clips where we destroy mage parties, we did it the other day 7v8 against Cartel actually! 

4) I don't really care if they do anything, I just want them to make a statement about it. If they won't then at least a lot of us will know to no longer bother trying to fix this server. I have no problem Aesteris or any administrator openly stating "we won't change mages because otherwise all the terrible mage clans will leave because of their inability to play mage parties on actual damage values."

2 days ago i've said i've got plenty of testing to be done on USKO to compare the damages not just on mage but on other classes also.

The point here is that i've stated than,that plenty of damages/skills will change once i'm done with testing.

From now on if someone is going to troll on topics like that i'll just put a permanent ban.

The 2.5k dmg is on minor resist,at least was for me on my priest but thats just waaaaay off. And dont forget that a staff skill on a mage will cancel the priests casting 99 % of the time.W/o minor resist i dont see an issue with mages since the novas can be healed easy,maybe check if that skill is broken.

This is easily fixed. MP BONUS should not work in pvp (this is first server I see that happening). Mage dmg is normal otherwise but the mp bonus affecting pvp make it crazy high.

Make MP bonus work only in pvm like in all other servers and problem solved.

This is easily fixed. MP BONUS should not work in pvp (this is first server I see that happening). Mage dmg is normal otherwise but the mp bonus affecting pvp make it crazy high.

Make MP bonus work only in pvm like in all other servers and problem solved.

it's not normal without mp set either

Wheres the CD 75 skill priest ??? put back the cd its so freaking easy tank now :/

75 restore is not the same as before, it's suppose to be like this: priest dropping restore and need to delete it, who ever not deleting the restore not suppose to get it. and it's like this now: priest dropping 75 restore, deleting it and none of the mages need to delete it except him, now that the restore is spamm able the mages are getting (each restore) 300 hp for 1 sec, so let's calculate it? dropping 5x restore after priest deleting it? 1.5 k hp PER SECOND! shouldnt be any CD on restore but mages need to delete it in order to get the restore, right now it's fucked up.