lilorc6

MyNameIs Recruiting - Human (We're back!)

- What is your main language? English
- How old are you? 27
- How long have you played KO? about 8 years
- What class are you going to play? warrior
- What timezone are you in? central
- How many hours can you play daily. roughly 5 - 6 hours
- What are your past clans, and your past names? past names are mostly Chronicle and afromania06. Not sure what old clan names are but i stay till they fall apart
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? use ventrilo and ts can get skype if need be and i have a mic
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? will buy both

- What is your main language? English

- How old are you? 27

- How long have you played KO? about 8 years

- What class are you going to play? warrior

- What timezone are you in? central

- How many hours can you play daily. roughly 5 - 6 hours

- What are your past clans, and your past names? past names are mostly Chronicle and afromania06. Not sure what old clan names are but i stay till they fall apart

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? use ventrilo and ts can get skype if need be and i have a mic

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? will buy both

Got any videos or anything? Asking out of curiosity because we have a lot of warriors atm.

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) - English isn't my main language as im from india. But i can speak english clearly
- How old are you? - 23 Years
- How long have you played KO? - 6-7 Years
- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) - i prefer playin Rogue or Priest (i can play other classes as well)
- What timezone are you in? GMT+5.30 (India)
- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. - 3-4 hours max (Studies are keeping me busy)
- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. - RampagE- Cwest (still play with them at Gordion Server - USKO). I've been in rampage for almost 4 years now. I've roamed around quite a few private servers. Like Flameko (FreeDoom), SexyKO (Rises), RageKO (RoyalFamily), MaxKO (i was clanless in this server)
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. - I can use all of them but can't always talk
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) - No i don't

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) - English isn't my main language as im from india. But i can speak english clearly

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) - Rogue (i can play other classes as well)

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. - 3-4 hours max (Studies are keeping me busy)

- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. - RampagE- Cwest (still play with them at Gordion Server - USKO). I've been in rampage for almost 4 years now. I've roamed around quite a few private servers. Like Flameko (FreeDoom), SexyKO (Rises), RageKO (RoyalFamily), MaxKO (i was clanless in this server)

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. - I can use all of them but can't always talk

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) - No i don't

Hey mate, just wondering what name you used when u played in rampage?

Cheers,

DooM

i was playin with iamwhiteknight1 back then (like 3-4 years ago) . we were 4 friends sharing the char..but the human one was mainly me

nowdays i play a buffer named pheona....

do you remember acidstone?

the warrior from downfall? that was me and my brother xD....                                         

Regards

Zacky

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) - i prefer playin Rogue or Priest (i can play other classes as well)

Denied. I would of considered adding you if your play time would of been higher. I feel as if you won't be able to keep up with no premium/genie, especially playing 3-4 hours max. Now if you had premium, playing 3-4 hours woulda been fine.

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) English speaker.
- How old are you? 22
- How long have you played KO? Way too long.
- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Portu
- What timezone are you in? EST 5 
- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. 3-6 depending on the day and how active the server is.
- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. Sirbangalot on other private servers, Spurz on Olympia
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. Can if needed
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) Depends on the server activeness.

Fuck her right in the pussy. :wub: