Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Beta

Gotti

I have a few questions about how the beta will be handled. Will you let it be played out? what I mean by this is basically what we see during beta is what will be on official (for the most part) and will you be monitoring your GM's, always noticed close friends of GM's get advantages, we have all seen it im sure. Everything I have read on your post's about the server I like, I personally like official KO but just cant deal with all the koxp etc, and this server seems to be the closest ive seen a private server come to normal KO, however, I always get bored of private servers due to everyone being max lvl within a short period and having all the best items which to me is boring and dull. I like the x2 normal xp since noone likes to lvl or has the "time" but I feel items shouldnt come easy, especially top tier items. Will the xp/drop rates stay the same after beta? How close will you keep your server along the lines of official KO? Are boss spawns going to be the same as official or will it be lowered? Or will you guys just raise all rates to the what people want once they start complaining? Have more but have to get to work, I am looking forward to playing the server. Gotti

• Administrators

Hi there,

Will you let it be played out? what I mean by this is basically what we see during beta is what will be on official (for the most part)

First of all, beta (should) be a very similar experience to official in terms of drop and exp rates, we obviously reserve the right to change them but we don't expect any major changes will happen to them.

and will you be monitoring your GM's, always noticed close friends of GM's get advantages, we have all seen it im sure.

All of our current (and future) GMs are limited; there's no way in which they can give advantages to anyone, furthermore all commands they can actually use (which are very few) are logged and will obviously be monitored.

Everything I have read on your post's about the server I like, I personally like official KO but just cant deal with all the koxp etc, and this server seems to be the closest ive seen a private server come to normal KO, however, I always get bored of private servers due to everyone being max lvl within a short period and having all the best items which to me is boring and dull. I like the x2 normal xp since noone likes to lvl or has the "time" but I feel items shouldnt come easy, especially top tier items. Will the xp/drop rates stay the same after beta? How close will you keep your server along the lines of official KO? Are boss spawns going to be the same as official or will it be lowered? Or will you guys just raise all rates to the what people want once they start complaining? Have more but have to get to work, I am looking forward to playing the server. Gotti

We try to keep the server as close as possible to the lines of official KO, aside from possibly balance tweaks if they're deemed necessary. Bosses currently spawn the way you were used to during MYKO, but are on a random spawn timer (so as to deter players from camping them). The Chaos Stone also spawns in Ronark Land, which spawns bosses as it does in USKO. As for listening to what the community wants, yes, we will consider what the vast majority of the community has to say, however our personal beliefs about our server stand way stronger so unless a complaint is compelling enough to convince us otherwise, no changes will be made to something as sensitive as EXP / drop rates.

Thank you for your interest in Apex KO!

Awesome, thank you for the fast response! I am looking forward to playing on your server, been a KO fan since way back but havent been playing the official game cause its full of hackers and barely any english speaking people and havent played much on private servers cause they are all the same and get boring within 1-2 weeks cause everything is handed to the players. Sounds like this server may break the norm and draw me back to a great game :D