Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Gamble NPC (Suggestion)

Bar

So i'v come up on my mind that there is way to much money on the server so how about not spending it, for example there is chaotic generator for fragments and chests, so i was thinking why not making another Gamble NPC but better then chaotic? 

my idea is somthing like this:

There will be 3x Options: 

1x Gamble for  10M

2x Gamble For 100M

3x Gamble For 500M

The 10M Gamble wont give any rare items, but such as small uniques? 

The 100M will give Medium items, including Rare items for low rate.

The 500M will give ONLY RARE items.

what you guys think?

Dude we have already much gamble option in game. In a whole day you can gamble over 10 times. Also if u got good leader point you can gamble much more than that. We just need a little farm space to get some coins. Coin shit started to become harder, that means server is about to die.

Dude we have already much gamble option in game. In a whole day you can gamble over 10 times. Also if u got good leader point you can gamble much more than that. We just need a little farm space to get some coins. Coin shit started to become harder, that means server is about to die.

i made 50 gbs in 4 days, how is it hard? probably you didnt found how to make then :)