Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Cartel Pk Video Vol ll (Apexko)

ISpitOnYourGrave

my suggestion to me to you dylan , is first why this kind of blur at the whole video? it really went sucks but probably you didnt see it on the edit at vegas.

second on mages pk movies people are mostly hate it becouse it's only 1 thing, nova. try next time to spice up the clips by adding also some effects and more long clip, try to watch my pk videos some and you can see that at some points i did make some longer clip ( basically allmost at every video) to make people watch it and also show our gameplay.

my suggestion to me to you dylan , is first why this kind of blur at the whole video? it really went sucks but probably you didnt see it on the edit at vegas.

second on mages pk movies people are mostly hate it becouse it's only 1 thing, nova. try next time to spice up the clips by adding also some effects and more long clip, try to watch my pk videos some and you can see that at some points i did make some longer clip ( basically allmost at every video) to make people watch it and also show our gameplay.

its the ingame blur that you mean?

Agreed with the previous comment, novas, screen cut, novas, screen cut, novas screen cut movies are as boring as the Sin ---> Full duff CP 1 hit, cut, full duff cp 1 hit kill, cut, etc etc.   So add some nice moves before the novas, etc etc.

On the other hand really hope that lightning skills will be back to business soon regarding nova cancel. It's just retarded the way it is currently, each teams dropping shitload of novas and not a single nova cancel on any of the mages. Barely any skill involved in mage party vses now, mages are just dropping everything and the result of the vs solely depends on the priests, or if the members are on undy or not ---> who's HP drops faster.

Meanwhile with lightning novas cancel novas as they are supposed to, a single light mage with brain can win the whole fight for his team ----> drops his nova a milli sec fater than the enemies --> cancelling the whole other team's novas and there u go, victory guaranteed.  Yet alone the fact that malee parties with a single mage in it could fight much better against mages, given the fact their light mage have a chance to prevent the mage team's from nova using, buying more than enough time for his party to rape the mages.     Atm with lightning not cancelling at all, the only thing a mage party gotta do is stick close to each other and nova on themselves if any1 comes close.    (Not even guards or monsters cancelling novas atm [tho that most likely will be fixed soon] so mages can nova totally fine at invasions / wars too with shitloads of guards attacking them which is meh.)

Didn't play usko since 2011 or so so can be, tho imo it  was still way better. Alot more tactic involved then boom boom w/o cancel and let's hope that our priest aint crap but oh well.

Anyway, hopefully atleast the guards, mobs not cancelling novas at all bug will be fixed soon enough so mages will have a lil harder times when sorrounded by guards at wars.

PS.:    Karambit >>> Black

some mages are droping novas later, try get them to sync it better :]

gj

it's still my clan but either way if i was the leader i would kick some of the players, some of them really sucks and some of them really good. we do doing better then the other times tho. if i also see good pk i might fraps aswell

its the ingame blur that you mean?

nah there was a huge blur on the video when i first time watch it, but it dissapear so nvm 

So far what I could point out of all the pk i've done with you guys.

- Our syncronisation in novas could be a lot better. we are pretty much syncronised, but we could still get it better by a bit.

- We could work on the distance of our first nova. Most of the time, the only reason we survive, is because our priest is legit(when we had Sick), and that he sucesfully heal in the middle of all the enemies novas, since the enemies almost always throw their novas first.

Else, for a first time mage clan playing together for a month or two, we are doing great. higher then what I would expect for a new mage clan.