Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

How to die with 2 party VATANOOB

LostControl

Hahahahah Killing when we are fighting against melee?

If you think you are better than us come 8 vs 8 mage for KC than ?

tell me about your clan history ? just a pvper 1299 servers aq and i see you can take pk videos yes so i m wondering why cant watch your pk videos with 1 party :OOOOOOOOOOO

and when we pking on cz we seeing;

Arts>Vatan

Chromes>Vatan

Cartel>Vatan

whyyyyyyyyyy? btw 2 party VATAN

might wana watch this before u decide to vs them 

and my friend  posted for u im Vanquish (old apex too) and they are my friends  you dont have a chance if i  call them but they dont play anymore  

P.S=that is not EGO just watch and see how to play magic with 1 party  against the mages 

v4bLYA.jpg

Old Apex sa @black   ;)

tell me about your clan history ? just a pvper 1299 servers aq and i see you can take pk videos yes so i m wondering why cant watch your pk videos with 1 party :OOOOOOOOOOO

and when we pking on cz we seeing;

Arts>Vatan

Chromes>Vatan

Cartel>Vatan

whyyyyyyyyyy? btw 2 party VATAN

and my friend  posted for u im Vanquish (old apex too) and they are my friends  you dont have a chance if i  call them but they dont play anymore  

P.S=that is not EGO just watch and see how to play magic with 1 party  against the mages 

v4bLYA.jpg

Old Apex sa @black   ;)

Not like i care about your drama with the clan that can't pk without 2 pts but follow forums rules and don't post anything from other servers, now get back to the drama pls.

• photo-thumb-47.jpg?_r=1422237592
  • Community Liaison
  • staff.png
  • 384 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:29 AM

Straightforward really:

1. Post media only related to Knight Online (other private servers are not allowed), be it videos, screenshots, montages or anything else you please.

2. Failing to fulfill rule #1 will get your topic removed!

Not like i care about your drama with the clan that can't pk without 2 pts but follow forums rules and don't post anything from other servers, now get back to the drama pls.

• photo-thumb-47.jpg?_r=1422237592
  • Community Liaison
  • staff.png
  • 384 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:29 AM

Straightforward really:

1. Post media only related to Knight Online (other private servers are not allowed), be it videos, screenshots, montages or anything else you please.

2. Failing to fulfill rule #1 will get your topic removed!

pictures from Apex ? this video help for them i just wanted help him ? if  that post wrong maybe stuffs will lock ?