Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

1 kc per 10 min while in bowl

Bar

so in most of popularated turkish servers, there is some gain of kc if you stay in as top 10 and it gives them 1k kc.

so i was thinking why apexko doesnt have this kind of option similar to the other turkish but in this options:

Every 10 min top 10 people at cz get 1 kc kc.

Must stay at bowl to collect the kc. (to keep bowl really active, stay away from nation towns).

what you guys think? it will also break the market with the amount of kc, it will increase massively cz.

more players

so in most of popularated turkish servers, there is some gain of kc if you stay in as top 10 and it gives them 1k kc.

so i was thinking why apexko doesnt have this kind of option similar to the other turkish but in this options:

Every 10 min top 10 people at cz get 1 kc kc.

Must stay at bowl to collect the kc. (to keep bowl really active, stay away from nation towns).

what you guys think? it will also break the market with the amount of kc, it will increase massively cz.

more players

This is a bad idea cause the only players that would stay at the top majority of the time would be the mages, kinda a favoritism type of thing really cause unless mages aren't on or the melees were really far ahead of the ranking they would not be able to reap the rewards of such a thing.

This is a bad idea cause the only players that would stay at the top majority of the time would be the mages, kinda a favoritism type of thing really cause unless mages aren't on or the melees were really far ahead of the ranking they would not be able to reap the rewards of such a thing.

Melles are most of the time are at the top not mages if you look closely, only once Cartel or chrome is doing long run at cz then they will get it.

most turkish servers are mage servers so that idea works only for them. in apexko it's more melee and randoms.

it's not about mages again, melles are also at the top of the ranking like mages

HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

#drama420

lol

We need to think it through,this idea isn't bad at all but it has some flaws.

Main problem i can see here is that meele partys would have to stick to bowl,sticking to a certain area gives them little room to fight tactically against mage partys.

^Will see what we could come up with and let you know. :)

This idea is just about mages making more nps because fighting masses in a closed area equals more damage dealt with a single nova which means more nps for mages.

Theres just no positive thing about this idea. If people want to stay in towns its because they usually miss something in their own party (mage,priest, whatever).

Not to mention fps drop in crowded bowl for people with older computers.

IMHO Apex doesnt need that kind of feature seeing as kc market price is going lower and lots of new players join server everyday.

This idea is just about mages making more nps because fighting masses in a closed area equals more damage dealt with a single nova which means more nps for mages.

Theres just no positive thing about this idea. If people want to stay in towns its because they usually miss something in their own party (mage,priest, whatever).

Not to mention fps drop in crowded bowl for people with older computers.

IMHO Apex doesnt need that kind of feature seeing as kc market price is going lower and lots of new players join server everyday.

As i see it, any suggestion that i will make (since i mage) will make Mages OP's arent they? like for real think a bit outside the box and stop thinking people are trying to destroy the server and make it a mage server. Everyone is trying to improve it, this idea is good but maybe the concept of it is just bad, i give an example how it was on others server,and not as it should be here.

For example:

It is good idea but it shouldnt work with rank. It should work with being middle of the bowl. That makes people stay in pk. If people has 5-6 k rank they will stop pk and afk in cz; nothing changed.

so instead of doing it like 1 kc on ranks, do it as soacs, every 5 min i would say( since you cant stay long in bowl) you will get 1 kc only by staying in the middle of bowl -For example from distance 1000,1000 to 1050, 1050 the people that will be in this range in bowl get 1 kc per 5 min. it is good idea, just dont reject it and think it's for mages only, it's for everyone else...

"As i see it, any suggestion that i will make (since i mage) will make Mages OP's arent they? ..."

I never said that, you did so it has to be somehow true :)

I just stated my opinion and I gave some argumentation. You keep saying its a good idea but dont explain why. Is it just because you saw it on other private servers?

As i see it, any suggestion that i will make (since i mage) will make Mages OP's arent they? like for real think a bit outside the box and stop thinking people are trying to destroy the server and make it a mage server. 

it already is a mage server

I never said that, you did so it has to be somehow true :)

I just stated my opinion and I gave some argumentation. You keep saying its a good idea but dont explain why. Is it just because you saw it on other private servers?

read my whole post and you will see that i did explain.

KC prices will drop down a bit.

PK in cz will get really intense becouse people can fight for somthing good and not somthing bad actually,pus items were always behind greedy.

more people joining the server as they see they can compete against others players and even old.

at some point of the server (for example saturday at 18:00) they can do increase kc even for 2 kc each 5 min who stay in bowl.

i can put so many but the list will never hands man, you have to understand that krowaz items and krowaz weapons arent really a challenge since people want only pk and not farm. if they would also change the system to pk system (pk quests for pus items for example) trust me alot of people would enter for it. 

on every server the first priority of player is to get cospere items and pathos to pk, this things really helping alot

Uhhhhhhhhh, okay

"...KC prices will drop down a bit."

How is this a good thing for those who are willing to pay for kc and for the admins.

"...PK in cz will get really intense becouse people can fight for somthing good and not somthing bad actually,pus items were always behind greedy....."

Or PK might as well die because obviously only full parties (specifically mage parties) will be able to stay on bowl for a longer time period. You dont know how it can affect PK. 

Also what do you mean by saying that all what you can find now in bowl is bad. You make daily quests -> get items -> sell items -> buy apex points or acid pots if you prefer. Ez

"...more people joining the server as they see they can compete against others players and even old...."

New people join apex everyday. Again, the feature you are talking about would benefit strongest, most geared clans so IMHO people would rather leave than join the server.

i can put so many but the list will never hands man, you have to understand that krowaz items and krowaz weapons arent really a challenge since people want only pk and not farm. if they would also change the system to pk system (pk quests for pus items for example) trust me alot of people would enter for it. 

Not sure how the list will never hands or what does it mean. Its not true that people want only pk, check feedback and suggestions and you will see. There are still people who would like to do some farming and some who actually do farm.

The fact that people still do FTs seems to confirm that.

on every server the first priority of player is to get cospere items and pathos to pk, this things really helping alot

Maybe its your first priority. There are tons of people without cospre armors or pus wings.

This whole idea really looks like something that only a mage clan member would came up with. More people to nova, not having to pay for pus items, more nps. 

For how long a new player without clan would stay alive in a crowded bowl? 

Maybe its not me who should think a bit outside the box.