Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

LostHeaven vs DYNASTY + Kurian

S4k

It's adorable how you wouldn't get rid of your kurian to make it an almost equal VS (I say almost because our CC, GreatSupport, isn't our main CC and we hardly PK with him for obvious reasons).

It's also adorable how you wouldn't come 3v3 afterwards :)

Anytime you want to rematch and put some $ on the line instead of trying to make drama on the forums like a teenage highschool girl, you know who to call.

make drama on the forums like a teenage highschool girl, you know who to call.

Oh boy, you're literally either the most hypocritical person here or actually a teenage highschool girl (which would explain a lot of your behaviour).

On another note, this was actually sad to watch. Keep calling out people to versus and then loose and write a book filled with excuses. "My priest is peruvian, very lag" (when loosing to peruvian priests) "Not my main priest" -> Still a member of the clan and the priest died in a second w/o any help from the warrior or LostControl himself. And to finish off: the begging for the "3v3" at the end was so desperate and idiotic... oh my...

This makes me cringe.

Oh boy, you're literally either the most hypocritical person here or actually a teenage highschool girl (which would explain a lot of your behaviour).

On another note, this was actually sad to watch. Keep calling out people to versus and then loose and write a book filled with excuses. "My priest is peruvian, very lag" (when loosing to peruvian priests) "Not my main priest" -> Still a member of the clan and the priest died in a second w/o any help from the warrior or LostControl himself. And to finish off: the begging for the "3v3" at the end was so desperate and idiotic... oh my...

This makes me cringe.

Never said he was lagging, nice reading comprehension!

Of course there will be strong members and weak members in a clan; that's how things usually work bud. He is by far the weakest priest in our clan, so I simply stated the fact, it wasn't an excuse; I could post the rest of the VS's if you want (that wasn't the only one), and show you that despite 1) not having a kurian and 2) using quite literally our worst CC priest we have, we still managed to beat them an almost equal number of times.

What help do you want from the warriors exactly? You can't descent in clan arena, and we didn't know this until we got told to descent and then realized we can't do it. As far as the 3v3 "begging"; we just simply wanted to do a few more VS since it was at 1AM and they were saying they had to leave in PMs.

Seems a lot of things make you cringe around here. Does your own shitty english and attempts to stay relevant also make you cringe, or are you blind to your own flaws? 

Never said he was lagging, nice reading comprehension!

Of course there will be strong members and weak members in a clan; that's how things usually work bud. He is by far the weakest priest in our clan, so I simply stated the fact, it wasn't an excuse; I could post the rest of the VS's if you want (that wasn't the only one), and show you that despite 1) not having a kurian and 2) using quite literally our worst CC priest we have, we still managed to beat them an almost equal number of times.

What help do you want from the warriors exactly? You can't descent in clan arena, and we didn't know this until we got told to descent and then realized we can't do it. As far as the 3v3 "begging"; we just simply wanted to do a few more VS since it was at 1AM and they were saying they had to leave in PMs.

Seems a lot of things make you cringe around here. Does your own shitty english and attempts to stay relevant also make you cringe, or are you blind to your own flaws? 

My shitty english is enough to depict how much of a fail you are and how contradictory are the things you say. Try speaking portuguese though, pal, and let's see how good you are. You know the kid has lost its way when he points out grammar mistakes because of obvious lack of facts to say.

You accepted the VS -> You lost.

You lost against LostHeaveN and now you lost with them. Simple as that. All I'm saying is: don't cry and don't be a hypocrit, just press ok and move on.

And from now on I'll call you Cindy, this blond and dumb teenage highschool girl I once met in my life.

Veda!

your kurian didnt use divine armor ? omg fucking lier idiots
First vs your kurian stunned all  of us when your L2Custody dying 
2.Vs my Greatsupport died just a one hit  because he used Divine armor wtf ? why you made just last vs ha ? 
and also we killed 2 times wtf ?  even you have kurian aq 
and we are not racist and we didnt say anything about peruvians wtf ? 
im sure your clan really full retarded 

DC:i told to  biggrumpy i have 3 warrior 2 priest if your fucking brain working  you can remember ? you could come with 3 warrior  but you always know results and you came to with a kurian.
if you enjoyed this vs no problem your choiced but i think you are mad because you died 2v2 (me and aziz) so i already told you GreatSupport my not cc priest i vsed with you i couldnt communaticed with GreatSupport&JpeeStyle because i was  commanding turkish and he cant understand turkish also english if you a good player why didnt come to 3v3 ? go feed your brain kiddo  (always im ready 8v8) i think you never come with equal please more drama movie like think because this been your drama video lol 

your kurian didnt use divine armor ? omg fucking lier idiots
First vs your kurian stunned all  of us when your L2Custody dying 
2.Vs my Greatsupport died just a one hit  because he used Divine armor wtf ? why you made just last vs ha ? 
and also we killed 2 times wtf ?  even you have kurian aq 
and we are not racist and we didnt say anything about peruvians wtf ? 
im sure your clan really full retarded 

DC:i told to  biggrumpy i have 3 warrior 2 priest if your fucking brain working  you can remember ? you could come with 3 warrior  but you always know results and you came to with a kurian.
if you enjoyed this vs no problem your choiced but i think you are mad because you died 2v2 (me and aziz) so i already told you GreatSupport my not cc priest i vsed with you i couldnt communaticed with GreatSupport&JpeeStyle because i was  commanding turkish and he cant understand turkish also english if you a good player why didnt come to 3v3 ? go feed your brain kiddo  (always im ready 8v8) i think you never come with equal please more drama movie like think because this been your drama video lol 

My shitty english is enough to depict how much of a fail you are and how contradictory are the things you say. Try speaking portuguese though, pal, and let's see how good you are. You know the kid has lost its way when he points out grammar mistakes because of obvious lack of facts to say.

You accepted the VS -> You lost.

You lost against LostHeaveN and now you lost with them. Simple as that. All I'm saying is: don't cry and don't be a hypocrit, just press ok and move on.

And from now on I'll call you Cindy, this blond and dumb teenage highschool girl I once met in my life.

Veda!

DAMN ENGLISH IS YOUR SECOND LANGUAGE?

Try speaking polish, that entire "english second language excuse" is a really shitty one to be honest.

We accepted the VS because we were bored as fuck at 1AM, lol. I figure'd they would record (or bring it up and lie about it) so I had recorded it as well just in case.

May you point out how I've been a hypocrite (nice spelling by the way, you missed an "e"!)? I joined LostHeaveN because they're quite literally the only group of players currently on this server that could actually compete on USKO or any server where people don't run around with defense pathos against priest and 2 hammers for weapons.

I vs'ed them with Aziz, lost because LostControl is a better priest than me, and so I joined them after a few days of boredom, and if my clan were to come back, I would most likely leave (but they aren't so rip). 

By the way, if you're going to be referring to a female, you spell it as "blonde". 

Lol Manhattan spelling is wrong? Try reading lostcontrol hehee.

Cant u guys just say "oh GG boys lets rematch" and acept that u guys have lost this time? Every time u guys vs bommmm, there we go another topic full of my Dick is bigger then yours.

Jesus

Lol Manhattan spelling is wrong? Try reading lostcontrol hehee.

Cant u guys just say "oh GG boys lets rematch" and acept that u guys have lost this time? Every time u guys vs bommmm, there we go another topic full of my Dick is bigger then yours.

Jesus

rly u still talking ? :D just send me a pk video or vs movie about Apex and with LaTroupeEzz clan ? u cant do this but i think you can  send photo with your retarded friends in maradon,chaos,bdw,emc,eslant so please dont talk about in cz posts or vs posts