Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Suggestions for the server

Zaikooo

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys , 

some small ideas for the server 

-So at the moment it is not really worth it to kill the Isiloon. What iff the isiloon will be able to drop a +8 krowaz weapon or armor  with a low drop chance.

- King starts with 21 gbs on the king bank instead of 1 m pretty useless to be king. only the fame :P

-Make krowaz event more interresting by adding good drops from the bosses instead of materials. my idea is that they can drop Roc sse rol etc.

not a lot ideas, but we need to make the server more fun instead of only pking.

Greetings Daan/Zaikooo

I see what you're saying, but it will just push Apex one step closer to its end.

Instead of changing the drops to match the current gear you get for free they should just restart the server all together, or open UTC expansion.

By doing that they don't have to change drops of every single monster, and we get a server where it's worth farming in again.

Let's just pretend they do add krowaz +8 to Isiloon, what's the next update going to be?

Chaos Baals +9? Krowaz +9?

@Brownaq i think reopen the server would be pretty good tho but i quess Aesteris wont do that.

So thats not gonna happend. UTC they have promised but we are 1 month later now. 

Most of my friends did not came back to the server because its only pk pk ;/ 

And thrust me it wont be easy to upgrade the items to +9 at the moment just a few krowaz +9.

Best suggestion for the server right now would just be UTC release; I know Aesteris and Alpha have said it's close and from what I've heard; it is really close; but they need to implement it, and that's implement it correctly, and they can add it to Krowaz Land somehow as well to make that useless zone useful again.

Suggestions like this are very welcome keep in mind you can include some Fishing/mining into these suggestions also.

For example making fishing/mining something that's going to be worth your AFK time,better than being offline yet worse than actually farming/playing. :)

dont make fihing/mining interesting plox we dont need ppl at luff/emc

I agree with zeppelin do not make fishing or mining to interresting like knight kingdom. 

It mostly died in a few months because everyone was descent geared. 

If you dont want people out of cz cancel ft cancel jr cancel krowaz cancel bdw cancel everthing and put all in cz. Im serious. Put all drops in cz...

Some people like a break from CZ and want to just do a bit of relaxed farming without pressure of being killed, I think it's fine how it is except FT is still rather boring but not sure how they can fix that

Some people like a break from CZ and want to just do a bit of relaxed farming without pressure of being killed, I think it's fine how it is except FT is still rather boring but not sure how they can fix that

I agree, maybe make faster wave's or less wave's?

I think there should be no seperation of race chat meaning if I'm in cz, I should be able to read the opposite race if they are pming me in moradon. The fact that I have to go back to moradon or send a letter to the opposite race in order to read their conversation is stupid and should have never existed in regular KO.

I think there should be no seperation of race chat meaning if I'm in cz, I should be able to read the opposite race if they are pming me in moradon. The fact that I have to go back to moradon or send a letter to the opposite race in order to read their conversation is stupid and should have never existed in regular KO.

agreed but it's kinda fun to just pm 'asasdasd' to everyone you kill and watch them rage