Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

skills are failing after the last patch

Bar

i am not speaking in this forum alot but this is really cross the line, when we pking mostly most of skills are failing for some reason and i can also explain why:

the reason of it according to aesteris: 

• Removed some leniency in skill cast time checks

that was on the last patch, according to the patch notes, now most of the forum know that i am playing mage, but after meteor i am dropping supernova and then the skill "goes faster". and then it getting cancelled, after the last it really got annoying.

i am also thinking that the melles skills are also failing sometimes, can someone take care of it?

i am not speaking in this forum alot but this is really cross the line, when we pking mostly most of skills are failing for some reason and i can also explain why:

the reason of it according to aesteris: 

• Removed some leniency in skill cast time checks

that was on the last patch, according to the patch notes, now most of the forum know that i am playing mage, but after meteor i am dropping supernova and then the skill "goes faster". and then it getting cancelled, after the last it really got annoying.

i am also thinking that the melles skills are also failing sometimes, can someone take care of it?

We got same problem on Bersercer Echo skills.