Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

King&Sick vs LostControl&Dovahkiin/Maltuzz

SkyHunter

LOL. Why post this on forum? King and I was doing this for fun on each other accounts does this make you feel better about your self? King just logged Sick and I just logged His account right before LostControl logged our TS asking for a 2v2 "For fun".. We could of easily turned down and said "no, I have not played Warrior/Priest in years". I was debuffed for 5mins out of each vs and wasn't using attack scrolls Armor/Weapon enchant scrolls as well? >_<. If I was on my priest I promise you I wouldn't die at all. Let's be honest... Anyways GJ I guess if that's what ur looking for here. SMH can't even have a good 2v2 without people flexing their epeen recording and taking screen shots lawl. What am I talking about... That's KO ^_^

Wow honestly a good fuck you, i wasnt even on my character n u post this. We were doing this for fun and u videoed? Hahaha, and wheres the time u died? Oh ofcourse u cut that out.

I havent played priest in yesrs and u guys said for fun and u video? Fuck you and fuck control too

And just wait i got a video for you, ima put u to shame like i did to Aziz when he started talking shit BB

It's okay some people are try hards. I mean this is what we get for having the best gear on server. People think we are gods :rolleyes:. We can't even have fun and play each others accounts without someone recording our every move "It's only for fun bro" Get the fuck out of here... After a stunt like this I don't want to see a Lost member in our TS again. That's a low blow what just happened, LostControl and you know it. I lost all respect for you and your clan. VATAN was right about you guys... :rolleyes: 

#PROUDTOSAYIDON'TUSEAMACRO #ALLNATURAL

damn people maddd, I could of made this way more polemic, but I didnt know your egos were so fragile that a 3 minute video could make you so mad. usually it takes 30+ minutes of footage to rustle people

also what does this have to do with lostclan? they had nothing to do with this video other than me just filming it and them playing, they weren't aware I was rven filming.

U killed my character when i wasnt on it congratz, well thats cuz when im on my char u cant kill me not even with full duff 

i didnt know about video but no problem i told u  for fun before the vs  but alex you are now talking  so seriously  you think if you on king we cant kill you ????? are u serious :D can we try ?