Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

First Movie

SkyHunter

This is the first actual time I've tried to edit and compile a movie, so feel free to leave any criticism on the editing / music choice / etc.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEYx9Mv2rVE

Disclaimer: I am not the real Maltuz nor the real MockeR, I simply use their name satirically. 

Special thanks to:

-Adi
-SuperSin
-Aziz
-LostControl

Super special thanks to Willy for the perfect selam at the beginning.

Songs in the order that they appear:

KSHMR & DallasK - Burn
Tiësto - Maximal Crazy
Prismo - Razed (VIP)
SEMARGL - Credo Revolution (Zardonic Remix)
Delax   Drop You Like
MOTi - TURN ME UP - Feat. Nabhia (VIP REMİX) - Extended
NF - Turn The Music Up
W&W & Blasterjaxx - Flute (Radio Edit) HD

fkin magician warrior op af xD em novas hit harder then we nova on mages -.-'

However, you guys are easily the best melee clan ingame.

Making us (Cartel) feel proud when we successfully defeat your parties xD

Regards,

Mosquito/Frank

Congratulations to being this much honest. Well you are better than VATAN also. You guys have better hits. At least you are not cheating :)

Nice video.

if ya wouldnt mind telling me what program you used to record pls, i think of recoding some clips and making a little movie too :] (was using OBS but idk feels bad with it.)

Fraps version 3.5.99

Edited with Sony vegas pro 13

Congratulations to being this much honest. Well you are better than VATAN also. You guys have better hits. At least you are not cheating :)

Better than VATAN must laugh hard for this.

P.S: For you shocking with kurian and then using anger isnt npting :) Well everyone knows who's npting :D We are always with 30k nps on ranks ;)

P.S: For you shocking with kurian and then using anger isnt npting :) Well everyone knows who's npting :D We are always with 30k nps on ranks ;)

Omg im so sory and i apologize for my words. It is not not " NPT "  to kill 43957345 party mages with 1 party melee , It is " TRAGEDY "

2 party gezmekten başka ne biliyorsunuz ? 1 partynize cok güveniyorsanız az czde gezinde göreyim sizi ? 2 party bile ölüyorsunuz çoğu zaman yarınız beni tekliyor yarını benim cc priesti nice taktik 18 magesiniz her yere tek nova atmanız gerekirken tek tek nova düşürüyorsunuz biliyoruz yani 1 party czde gezin bakayım ayakta durabilceniz mi ki duramadığınız için 2 partysiniz zaten sıkıntı yok boyle bir şeyler yapmaya çalışıyorsunuz anlıyorum 

DİPNOT= Herkese adamlıktan bahsedıyorsunuz ilk önce Halil'e söylede serveri bırakcaktı onu yapsın ona soyle o anlar ne dediğimi

Only ApexKo community can appreciate a movie in which there is almost zero coordination between the melees. And yes, there are extenuating circumstances as the party commander is a turk, but still.

because sometimes when i use torment im commanding free attack for noob magicians&sins 

Only ApexKo community can appreciate a movie in which there is almost zero coordination between the melees. And yes, there are extenuating circumstances as the party commander is a turk, but still.

Do better, record it and let us watch and comment.