Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Cartel vs ChromeStars

ISpitOnYourGrave

This ain't a vs. Firstly killing one time doesn't show u guys won the vs and 2ndly they're all sticky together but u guys I see 2 mages at left side 3 at right side and 2 in middle this is kinda bitchy xD How do you want them to nova you all ? 

This ain't a vs. Firstly killing one time doesn't show u guys won the vs and 2ndly they're all sticky together but u guys I see 2 mages at left side 3 at right side and 2 in middle this is kinda bitchy xD How do you want them to nova you all ? 

do i need to upload how you run with 2 pts ? 

10 left 10 right 6 mid...

edit: this is one of the 10 times we kill them in vs :)

so your conclusion is that everyone in the party has to get bombed by novas to " see a fair vs ", ROFL