Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Monster Stones

Sick

So I was sitting here in Moradon thinking... Monster Stones are useless af. Why not change it up and take advantage of this version? What I mean by that is currently how the server is "PK" Old uniques are not even worth farming simply because the cost of scraps *95m ish to buy from NPCs* just for a chance to make a +0. So we have some options here.

1.) 20% scraps drop more frequently (not like it's 100% chance to make a +0 unique form olds).

2.) 0.2-1% chance to drop regular unique +0s. Not like Iron neck, Glass belt or Iron belts. But like starter uniques +0 that can be upgraded. Just remember it's crucial to make sure the drop percentage is not too high or else +2s will flood the server if they haven't already. That way this gives people something to farm. Also gives new players a chance at making better uniques so they don't fall behind to much.

3.) Armor/Weapon enchant scrolls at a higher rate. Honestly even a 100% rate per mob for these wouldn't be bad. It's not like Monster stones drop at an amazing rate anyway. This way people get a stone and they know they can expect something, other than just deleting the damn thing.

4.)5-10% chance to get 350,2000,lion scrolls per mob.

5.) 10-15% chance to obtain exp,war,dc flashes per mob(I'd say higher percentage but fishing/mining would become useless, so I believe this rate would be more than enough).

6.) 100% chance to get a green chest from the last boss. I mean the chest give +0 uniques anyway.

7.) 1-5% Apex Chest from last boss

8.) 2-15% Magic Hammer(s) / Genie Hammer(s) per mob.

9.)1% from last boss Auto loot/Noah fairy, Dragon wings, Pathos, Valky (3day not 30day) - I feel this gives the non-donating players a fair fighting chance and a taste of what it's like to have PUS corpse items and maybe they will donate after the 3days is up? ^_^.

10.) 5-10% chance to make old uniques drop. ATM I cleared 13 Monster stones not 1 Old unique.

11.) 100% chance Blessed Upgrade Scrolls/Rebirth Scrolls per mob.

Can even put your own special touch into the zone. Those mobs that are in there are lame. Maybe custom mobs? Just to spice it up -Would be cool if you could make it so your whole party can tp into the Monster Stone zone and farm with you. This promotes 'Party' Play.

Could even make the Monster Stones drop from Atross/Riote/Chaos Stone mobs at 50% to help keep CZ Active.

The way I see it is this gives people something to do aside from PK and It kind of holds onto the players to keep the player count up and not just people afking.

3.) Armor/Weapon enchant scrolls at a higher rate. Honestly even a 100% rate for these wouldn't be bad. It's not like Monster stones drop at an amazing rate anyway. This way people get a stone and they know they can expect something, other than just deleting the damn thing.

4.)5-10% chance to get 350,2000,lion scrolls.

These two are really good ideas actually. Maybe even something a little extra crazy like make monster stones bosses 1% to drop cospre item vouchers for 24hrs / 48 / 72 or something? 

4.)5-10% chance to get 350,2000,lion scrolls per mob.

6.) 100% chance to get a green chest from the last boss. I mean the chest give +0 uniques anyway.

7.) 1-5% Apex Chest from last boss

4. make the scrolls tradable so we dont need to farm monster stone but we make a new character instead.

6. GG

7. GG

9.)1% from last boss Auto loot/Noah fairy, Dragon wings, Pathos, Valky (3day not 30day) - I feel this gives the non-donating players a fair fighting chance and a taste of what it's like to have PUS corpse items and maybe they will donate after the 3days is up? ^_^.

9. Again, make the cospres tradable so we can transfer them to our main char.

Could even make the Monster Stones drop from Atross/Riote/Chaos Stone mobs at 50% to help keep CZ Active.

The way I see it is this gives people something to do aside from PK and It kind of holds onto the players to keep the player count up and not just people afking.

Bowl rewards (medals, apex chests, uniques...) are way more tempting than monster stone rewards proposed above.

Therefore if a player wants to go to monster stone rather than stayin in bowl, he definitely wouldn't like to go to bowl to farm this stones anyway.

I mean, if I would go bowl, I would just stay there :P

Also we can just make as many characters as we want, no need to farm monster stones anyway.