Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Login issue+Anvil!

On char selection, when I enter to get into server I get a black screen for almost 3 mins till it goes to Loading objects % So annoying. It was ok about a week ago but apparently you introduced some patch that fucked it up for me! Also on TP gate game shuts down. What have you done?!

Since it's PK server why don't you make Anvil abit easier? It's so difficult to even make a +7 and going to up reverse dude I'm too old for that shit, needs lots of patience and time!

Stealth, lupine eyes, summon friend (tp) etc... many skills time to time do not work... For an example sometimes you use the skill and the skill animation starts and finishes properly, however no mp is consumed and skill doesn't work  upon the finish of skill animation. This started to happen after the patch fixing the bakirras and chaos bosses in bowl and still persists. Doesn't always happen but often does during pk and really annoying.

On char selection, when I enter to get into server I get a black screen for almost 3 mins till it goes to Loading objects % So annoying. It was ok about a week ago but apparently you introduced some patch that fucked it up for me! Also on TP gate game shuts down. What have you done?!

Since it's PK server why don't you make Anvil abit easier? It's so difficult to even make a +7 and going to up reverse dude I'm too old for that shit, needs lots of patience and time!

We got same loading screen issue here. It makes me crazzy. There must be a way fix it.

Stealth, lupine eyes, summon friend (tp) etc... many skills time to time do not work... For an example sometimes you use the skill and the skill animation starts and finishes properly, however no mp is consumed and skill doesn't work upon the finish of skill animation. This started to happen after the patch fixing the bakirras and chaos bosses in bowl and still persists. Doesn't always happen but often does during pk and really annoying.

This skill shit happens us also. These all bugs ocured after bugged boss event shit.

uh hell no to the upgrade rates, the rates are fine, we all have to go through it we all have been through it, and we are still going through it.

Ofc hell no! SultaN doesnt want me to have +11 Chaos Wirinom ;)

Sultan you must have made some +11 cursed wep that hell noing it right? :D

Thanks for the confirmation LostLegends I thought I'm the only one getting that annoying screen!

There has been many +11's made, Yes i made a +11 cursed weapon, with rates lower than this (before pk patch).

Whats your point? U guys are on my baals sack a little too much tbh

uh hell no to the upgrade rates, the rates are fine, we all have to go through it we all have been through it, and we are still going through it.

Full Buthurt, hes scared of more Baals+11 in server adsasdasdasdasd

and also he made a topic about bann dual jamadars adsadsasdasd, GMS plýs bring out Moonlight Jamadar so i can rape him nextime harder! :D

Full Buthurt, hes scared of more Baals+11 in server adsasdasdasdasd

and also he made a topic about bann dual jamadars adsadsasdasd, GMS plýs bring out Moonlight Jamadar so i can rape him nextime harder! :D

when moonlight comes out so will Pontus and then u know what that means, u can kiss ur noob jamadars goodbye.

Go borrow more items from people in server 

and if u want to get owned again come vs me with ur own items in cz thnx