Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Increase % chance of krowaz weapons

Right now there are very few things that are better than the weapons +9 you start with, krowaz weps +7 are sometimes not worth it since the damage is significantly less and the % is only 1. Maybe raise that % to be like USKO, around 5-10? Would make krowaz weps worth it again if it would actually proc.

not a good idea, if the chaos weapons will be incrased to 5-10% then all of the fights will be depends on luck.

so you think if it was a higher percentage to go off it would be more rng? makes no sense

so right now, a fight can be decided if priest ada goes off, but its 1%, so if it does go off and you win the fight because it went off and u had 10hp, you just won because of RNG yay you.

if you increase the % then when it does go off, if the % chance is higher then hopefully a fight won't be decided by one 1% ada proc, instead if its 5-10% your priest will also most likely get an ada proc the same fight, thus you are limiting the RNG. There will always be RNG in KO, and its stupid to use values like 1% because then it becomes super rng. Now im not saying make it 80% where every hit procs, but on USKO it is definitely not 1% and I've never seen a fight because one priest got ada proc and another didn't

This is a bad idea bro , cause chaos baal already pwnz +11 rappy and I can't imagine 4-5 warriors attacking 1 priest  with 5% of chance.

Depends what you mean by "pwnz" because raptor +11 does more damage than even a +8 baal, it's something to do with flame damage on weapons not really doing much as can be seen by people who own hell breakers +11, raptor either the same or more damage than the hell breaker (tested both)

Right now there are very few things that are better than the weapons +9 you start with, krowaz weps +7 are sometimes not worth it since the damage is significantly less and the % is only 1. Maybe raise that % to be like USKO, around 5-10? Would make krowaz weps worth it again if it would actually proc.

Yes you are right, i agree with that. Chance should be increased or farm should be easier. I got a topic for farm not the chance but something must be done.

Here is my Topic. For me its better to farm. Becouse i dont want people get more items by luck. They must feel the wet.

http://forum.apexko.com/topic/2272-a-little-farm-will-make-us-feel-better-suggestions-for-aesteris/

By the way i miss the percentage. What percentage is 1 ? What do you mean ? Curse of weapon or something different ?

Depends what you mean by "pwnz" because raptor +11 does more damage than even a +8 baal, it's something to do with flame damage on weapons not really doing much as can be seen by people who own hell breakers +11, raptor either the same or more damage than the hell breaker (tested both)

i do see the hb+9 hitting a little higher then the raptor just in rare occasions, in some cases it hit a spike dmg (idk if it's something do to with the flame dmg) it's like 150 more dmg then with the raptor. We did a few rounds of tests in arena, vsing and just hiting against rogue priest and warrior. But usually they are pretty much the same, just the combo that is just freaking amazing :D

i do see the hb+9 hitting a little higher then the raptor just in rare occasions, in some cases it hit a spike dmg (idk if it's something do to with the flame dmg) it's like 150 more dmg then with the raptor. We did a few rounds of tests in arena, vsing and just hiting against rogue priest and warrior. But usually they are pretty much the same, just the combo that is just freaking amazing :D

150 more damage? Impossible. Secondly, you combo at the exact same speed no matter the warriors weapon right? You can't combo faster than the skill allows you to.

Warrior with chaos baal +7 can easy kill other warrior with raptor 11 on vs

I'm guessing you're one of the guys in game trying to sell that chaos baal for 5000 KC lol. Yes of course if the curse goes off (extremely rare) in a vs the warrior with the baal will most likely win but if you go purely on damage then the raptor shits all over the baal.

Skill dmg = weapon ap+ main stat

R-hit dmg = weapon ap+main stat+elemental dmg

So basicly less ap on weapon ALWAYS means skill does  lower avg. dmg but elemental dmg on weapon/rings has quite an impact on R-hit.

And about curse-% boost, maybe just a few percents because we don't want them to go off too often that would fuck up the pk.

150 more damage? Impossible. Secondly, you combo at the exact same speed no matter the warriors weapon right? You can't combo faster than the skill allows you to.

the part i said about the combo is that i like, not bacuse its better ^^ 

and the dmg, yeah i'm not sure because i didnt took note, but yah the R hit does more dmg.

I'm guessing you're one of the guys in game trying to sell that chaos baal for 5000 KC lol. Yes of course if the curse goes off (extremely rare) in a vs the warrior with the baal will most likely win but if you go purely on damage then the raptor shits all over the baal.

I dont even have chaos baal but vsed with one war from vatan clan and won 3-0 when we used raptors and i still had 3-4k hp left but when he wear chaos baal i lost all vs

I dont even have chaos baal but vsed with one war from vatan clan and won 3-0 when we used raptors and i still had 3-4k hp left but when he wear chaos baal i lost all vs

Only a few ways this is even possible:

1) His damage was actually higher with a baal than the raptor (so it must be rev +5 or higher)

2) The chaos curse went off every single vs and killed you (very low chance, 1% it went off doubt it happened)

3) Combo is better with a baal

Gonna guess number 3 or your lying, but anyway, can we stop with the "WELL THIS GUY DID THIS TO ME" shit? No one cares what happened to you; and you have no proof, so you could just be arguing because you don't want to buy a krowaz weapon or something.

Back on topic; I think 5% or 10% is reasonable for the curse proc; maybe in the middle with 7%? Would like to hear staff opinion as well. 

Only a few ways this is even possible:

1) His damage was actually higher with a baal than the raptor (so it must be rev +5 or higher)

2) The chaos curse went off every single vs and killed you (very low chance, 1% it went off doubt it happened)

3) Combo is better with a baal

Gonna guess number 3 or your lying, but anyway, can we stop with the "WELL THIS GUY DID THIS TO ME" shit? No one cares what happened to you; and you have no proof, so you could just be arguing because you don't want to buy a krowaz weapon or something.

Back on topic; I think 5% or 10% is reasonable for the curse proc; maybe in the middle with 7%? Would like to hear staff opinion as well. 

2 and 3 true