Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

invisibility pot (Cz)

might be something to think of

why?

it brings the fight abit closer to the town

you don't have to be scared for a sin to spike you alone^^

and more fun :)

THE invisibility OF A MAGE PT BROOOOO

No way. Even Mage parties can earn np very easly. So dont need to use invis potion to ruin our pk. Or get np from afk players inside town.

i like the idea, but should be limited usage so it won't be like on usko where mages have 10x invis pots on them and they keep going into towns and nova'ing, especially if they keep 1 char outside the back of the opposite nations base, just so it doesn't become an issue in the future.

should just be once a 3 days (can buy max 3 each day or smthing? )

Actually, the more quests the better.

If all those USKO CZ quests gets implemented here it can be a lot of fun (the one to rescue the refugees, find the dead body, deliver secrey document in cz, etc). It's one more new activity to vary from pk and they can reward Apexis Chest. It can be quite fun. All you gotta do is limit for 1 invisibility pot per day.

If all those USKO CZ quests gets implemented here it can be a lot of fun (the one to rescue the refugees, find the dead body, deliver secrey document in cz, etc). It's one more new activity to vary from pk and they can reward Apexis Chest. It can be quite fun. All you gotta do is limit for 1 invisibility pot per day.

I think for once i can agree with you on something :P, but yea would be a fun add to make cz be more interesting, especially the mages would enjoy it since the new towers stopped their favorite game of nova towns.

big +1

isn't town a safe zone? where people can go a.f.k at if they need to?

as far as I know, towns in usko always been able to invade for a few seconds, but not forever. I remember being in RLB and having mage party invading town for 5-6 seconds just the time to drop novas and kill everyone.

PS. if town is a safe zone, why does sins spike in town? and why doesn't everyone in the town zone have the protection like in war, where they can't get attacked?  :rolleyes:

adding features that make the pk interesting?

and make sure the idiots don't stay in town?

sorry that you don't know how it works

Make pk interesting by making everyone invisible, gg logic.

Town is safe zone where parties  are formed/regrouped and some decide stay afk there for amusement of townspikers and capable mages. You want to fuck up pk just because you want to nova town while being invisible. Go try nova without it.

invisible pot= makes you invisible, I think i got it right.