Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Terrible map is terrible

Would you like to see this map removed?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Literally every single person who I've asked also hate this map. When the war is there it's way emptier, people rage when they see it. It's old, it's too big, it's boring, it smells. Please remove and change it for any of the other three great maps avaiable.

This is zone I'm talking about:

shitty_war_map.jpg

Ugly right?

Literally every single person who I've asked also hate this map. When the war is there it's way emptier, people rage when they see it. It's old, it's too big, it's boring, it smells. Please remove and change it for any of the other three great maps avaiable.

This is zone I'm talking about:

shitty_war_map.jpg

Ugly right?

Complately agreed. The main problem is The map is too large. With this capacity of user it becomes impossible to end the war before an hour.

Suggestion: All map types sould be the warder War. its small simple and active pk zone.

For ship war there are some NPC's and refuges. They respawn every 5 min and some afk noobs kill them every 5 min. They even get more np than fighting people. So i personally dont want ship war.