Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

A Little Farm Will Make Us Feel Better (Suggestions for Aesteris)

Agree Or Not ?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

-Dark Knight Drops +6 Hepas Raptor & Shard

-Ewil Wizard Drops + 6 Hepas Exp Raptor & Shard

-Assembling Dragon Scale Armors, Trial Armors, Mhytril Armors, Ron's Armors should be given +8th Grade, And The peaces like Refined stone shold be collected by Mattoch & Fishing Both.

-Krowazs Fantastic Cube, Cuff Binder, Giga Hammers Fragment, Scarlet Moss, Night Mare Cristals, Krowaz Weapon Fragments Should be in Medikbash Keramash Nightmash.

-Fosils Shold be in sundries Max 250 k Coins Please...

I Think that will help people to connect game better ...

If You are not agree please explain why?

Agreed. I'd even step up a notch and say that those big mobs you mention, that are very slow to kill solo, should drop those items at +7, and then the soloable ones (doom, DKs,) should drop +6. Also having those fossils in sundries can really fix the economy.

Agreed. I'd even step up a notch and say that those big mobs you mention, that are very slow to kill solo, should drop those items at +7, and then the soloable ones (doom, DKs,) should drop +6. Also having those fossils in sundries can really fix the economy.

Yeah that should be done also. "Great Idea"

well I agree on farming, but fishing/mining should be disabled, it's nothing but gaining items being afk. Like you said +6 or 7 hepas weapons should be added to dks and so on, as for the dragon scales and the rest they should be added at +7 to little bit stronger mobs and thats it

well I agree on farming, but fishing/mining should be disabled, it's nothing but gaining items being afk. Like you said +6 or 7 hepas weapons should be added to dks and so on, as for the dragon scales and the rest they should be added at +7 to little bit stronger mobs and thats it

We are all know that dragon scale is not better than rosetta. So its stupid to farm for +7 . Even +8 rosetta is better than dragon scale...

Agree, minin and fishing requires to much time afk, stupid waste of time for me, cant do pk or something else cause i need material´s, put more daily event´s on cz too, all event must be daily and not weekely

Not agree, krowaz frags already drooped on krowaz zone, u just need to go there, if medikas, kemarash, etc droop krowaz frags, krowaz zone will be disable, have no sents to me, i love krow zone

Agree, minin and fishing requires to much time afk, stupid waste of time for me, cant do pk or something else cause i need material´s, put more daily event´s on cz too, all event must be daily and not weekely

Not agree, krowaz frags already drooped on krowaz zone, u just need to go there, if medikas, kemarash, etc droop krowaz frags, krowaz zone will be disable, have no sents to me, i love krow zone

If you want krowaz zone you can farm in there :D

Hi every1, maybe u can put krowaz frag on little mobs, like 1 or 2 drops in son cuff binder and the other little mobs on krowaz. Players who like to farm alone or players who dont have party to farm should have a chance too. About fossils maybe u can make the drop a little more faster adding 4 drops per kill or maybe reducing the spawm time cuz its take too long to farm the items. Ancient Dragon tribe gems should be farming on easier mobs, like i said solo players should have their chance and farming , and farming on the mobs they r now luring one on one really sux, maybe EW should drops this gems

Greetings

Why Bcs Hepas Raptor +11 is Better than Undef Baal +11 :D

^ This.

This pal, Sultan, has been trying to sabotage the start of the PK server since I first started my suggestions and look how great the server is now.  All this to try gain as much advantage as he can item wise.

Why Bcs Hepas Raptor +11 is Better than Undef Baal +11 :D

You can have raptor +21 and i can still beat you.

^ This.

This pal, Sultan, has been trying to sabotage the start of the PK server since I first started my suggestions and look how great the server is now.  All this to try gain as much advantage as he can item wise.

Please Cry more on how u want free items.

U guys wanted feedback there u got mine, if u want to cry on my opinion u can, fact of the matter is its not my decision at the end its Aesteris's decision.

And FYI: Doesnt matter what u make it will never be better than my baal

^ This.

No one wants an advantage over anyone, so what he has baal +11, now you can get cursed weapons from apex chest, go take your ass to the anvil and upgrade from +5 to +11 just like he had to, everyone has the chance to make it now, so there is no actual advantage there.

Now on topic...

no krowaz mats should not drop in cz, if you want the mats take your ass to krowaz land( that's obviously why the zone was put into the server for and wasn't removed when krowaz became dropable from apex chest ), also krowaz mats drop in bowl from bosses( everyone has equal items so they can fairly fight and farm the chaos stones ), the fossils for the weapons you can mine for in cz( so go get your mattock and do some work without genie ), dragons scales should not drop at +8( you got rosetta+8 for free, what more do you want? )

Honestly this suggestion is rather selfish to me, you want to farm, but you don't want to farm the ways that the admins created, you want it super easy, that kind of takes the fun out of farming doesn't it?, go look through all the topics the admins made, describing all the ways you can farm and stop trying to farm the lazy way to do things, you already get krowaz and cursed weapons from apex chest, you already get krowaz mats from chaos stones,  you can farm cursed weapon mats through the 80 quest mobs+ the mini mobs around them, you can get fossils by mining( without a bs genie ).  There is an event schedule, go to krowaz land and farm, don't make the things that are in the game so you can have farm obsolete so you can get everything easier.

No one wants an advantage over anyone, so what he has baal +11, now you can get cursed weapons from apex chest, go take your ass to the anvil and upgrade from +5 to +11 just like he had to, everyone has the chance to make it now, so there is no actual advantage there.

Now on topic...

no krowaz mats should not drop in cz, if you want the mats take your ass to krowaz land( that's obviously why the zone was put into the server for and wasn't removed when krowaz became dropable from apex chest ), also krowaz mats drop in bowl from bosses( everyone has equal items so they can fairly fight and farm the chaos stones ), the fossils for the weapons you can mine for in cz( so go get your mattock and do some work without genie ), dragons scales should not drop at +8( you got rosetta+8 for free, what more do you want? )

Honestly this suggestion is rather selfish to me, you want to farm, but you don't want to farm the ways that the admins created, you want it super easy, that kind of takes the fun out of farming doesn't it?, go look through all the topics the admins made, describing all the ways you can farm and stop trying to farm the lazy way to do things, you already get krowaz and cursed weapons from apex chest, you already get krowaz mats from chaos stones, you can farm cursed weapon mats through the 80 quest mobs+ the mini mobs around them, you can get fossils by mining( without a bs genie ). There is an event schedule, go to krowaz land and farm, don't make the things that are in the game so you can have farm obsolete so you can get everything easier.

Yes you are right. But you are missing something. In this conditions i mean by these startup weapons and armors it is stupid to farm! Everybody knows that if you want to go krowaz zone u need 1 party. When u get 1 party go krowaz then what ? There is anyone in cz ... U talking about sh1t apex chests, in a day max u can get 4-5 apex chest, so u will have max 2-3 krowaz armor or weapon +3. Now we can put these +3 guys in our ass hole. Is this farm ? Read the topic kid. We are asking for farm, to have better items that the game gives us. We dont want to waste our time for nothng.

Begining of the new patch, we farmed 1 week. Medikmash keremash nightmas and we collected some weapon fragments, 2 of our people none stop farmed fosils ( Some idiots kills every 15 min afq fosil farming chars, they cuz can do it nothng more) 3 days we got in Bf by 4-5 mages and we got nightmare cristal. Finally end of a week we were able to assemle 18 peace of krowaz weapons. I was on streaming everybody watched, including Aesteris, we got 5 +0 krowaz weapons randomly. So do u want to know what happened to them ?

Anyone didnt become even +7. What about my fucking 1 week ? Even if the items become +7 people got +11 items dude ?