Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

More Drama >>> VVVV ( he is best tp magic)

LostControl

Why the f you are acting like 10-12 years old kiddos ? What are you trying to prove? That you are the best ? Nah, you aren't. Dumbos, just play your game and it will be okay. Remember this, no one is immortal in this game, plus he is a mage db and GG. I hope you won't post your egos again on this forum. It is not for that ;)

Hello guys,

I dont really care how many times i dying.. I just keep learning to do vs party without BUFFER :D i dont care if lose / win. I pretend to dying instead to waiting in town for make good party with warrior assasin buffer etc.Maybe u screenshoot because you are too jelous with me when we was with full party u cant kill me too easy :D but you with full party and we without buffer and some randoms u get kill me :D Im happy to see this post that make me become for famous..Who is old players ApexKO they know who i am and i am sure the person who post this also know how my game :D and why they should do this they have the answer :D.

GOOD LUCK with your game kiddo! 

Hello guys,

I dont really care how many times i dying.. I just keep learning to do vs party without BUFFER :D i dont care if lose / win. I pretend to dying instead to waiting in town for make good party with warrior assasin buffer etc.Maybe u screenshoot because you are too jelous with me when we was with full party u cant kill me too easy :D but you with full party and we without buffer and some randoms u get kill me :D Im happy to see this post that make me become for famous..Who is old players ApexKO they know who i am and i am sure the person who post this also know how my game :D and why they should do this they have the answer :D.

It was painfull to read it i think u got the idea :D

Why the f you are acting like 10-12 years old kiddos ? What are you trying to prove? That you are the best ? Nah, you aren't. Dumbos, just play your game and it will be okay. Remember this, no one is immortal in this game, plus he is a mage db and GG. I hope you won't post your egos again on this forum. It is not for that ;)

ok 

Hello guys,

when i playing apex you hadnt been here lol go away . who dafuq are u 

Hello guys,

so ? 

You guys still can't beat my clan LostHeaveN (DrugStore) , dont pretend to be the best here kids

are u fucking serious idiot ? when you see us on cz ,  why you running from us ? ha eventually you became karus :D wtf u talking about idiot ? if you believe your party go vs ? we already told you fuck off . (or wait  we'll go human maybe for  rape your clan)