Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Pathos gloves & Wings & Valks

MeeP

I think these items that were given at the start should be made either free or obtainable through trading for NPS. Why? Because I realized that since no KC can be bought for coins the day these things expire is the day I stop logging in, as they are going to be the main difference of stats.

They should just make cospres that last for 1 days buyable in the NPS shop located in luffy/emc for like 1k nps per part. 1K for wings, 1k for valk helmet, 1k for valk armor, 1k each pathos gloves. so 5k NPS for the full cospres set for all day long. would be a decent thing in my opinion, and not too expensive.

They should just make cospres that last for 1 days buyable in the NPS shop located in luffy/emc for like 1k nps per part. 1K for wings, 1k for valk helmet, 1k for valk armor, 1k each pathos gloves. so 5k NPS for the full cospres set for all day long. would be a decent thing in my opinion, and not too expensive.

That's a bit expensive for 1 day.

So, how do you think that the server will make money to pay for its host, to provide you a lag free and stable connection? Do you think that comes for free? They obviously rely on donations to keep this up and runing and with the new PK patch there's not much to donate for anymore, except for cospre items. And if you feel outgeared because of that and think that it actually makes a considerable difference in PK to the point of preventing you from logging in, then I feel sorry for you.

Maybe come up with other ways to acquire it though. Requesting it to be given for free is a selfish and, quite honestly, stupid request. Maybe come up with other ways to acquire it though.

So, how do you think that the server will make money to pay for its host, to provide you a lag free and stable connection? Do you think that comes for free? They obviously rely on donations to keep this up and runing and with the new PK patch there's not much to donate for anymore, except for cospre items. And if you feel outgeared because of that and think that it actually makes a considerable difference in PK to the point of preventing you from logging in, then I feel sorry for you.

Maybe come up with other ways to acquire it though. Requesting it to be given for free is a selfish and, quite honestly, stupid request. Maybe come up with other ways to acquire it though.

I did? Maybe scroll up and read.