Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Want to hear everyone's thaught about that ''Kurian'' class

TheGreatEvil

I'll go first..

I think Kurian are kind of overpowered, and Imma point out several point why i'm saying that

They hit me as strong as warriors. 

They can stun me for 6 seconds if they use all their stunning skills (witch is nearly 80-90% successful rate)

They can dot damage me with several skills

They can divide my armor by around 50% if I'm not mistaken

They can heal themself

They can turn it another form to make all their healing skills/objects become double

They can have up to 1.3k AC (not sure about that one)

My opinion is based on the fact that i'm a mage tho. So I'd like to know the opinion of other classes too. I am well aware of the fact that i'm not sure to be a tanking class, but still, i find them quite overpower.

Regards,

Frank

No hate on this topic please

dont forget the mage light stun how op it is

rogue stelth skills Cures blinds    

priests spamming heals  shields Debuffs  subsides and much more

None of them on Kurian have decent ones or can use

In end it events out 

can someone translate that?

Indeed, stay on topic please. No fight needed on that kind of topic.

Indeed, all classes have their own advantage.

Mages used for stun/tp

Sins for a lot of damage quickly

Warrior for a constant damage/tanking

Priest for supporting the party

My point is, the kurian can almost all do all of thoses, exept for curing and tping his party...

PS. My opinion about mage doesnt matter but here it is, if anyone says mages are weak and they needed to be buffed, sorry but you must be kind of knowless about the mage class. Mage are used to be either supporting the party while having defense(int  shield), or doing high damage while being in a party. I maxed out a 1.9k hit using a nova on another mage, and around 1.45k hit on warrior using flame novas.  Indeed, if mages want to do high damage, they wont have high hp... what you think mage should be..? Some kind of warrior that has the power of using novas while having 7-8k health and 1.2k+ ac? hell nahhhh... Mages are strong the way they are, you just need to know how to play with them. I soloed priest with my attacking mage just so ppl knows about it...

Now back on topic, like I said, I just want to hear everyone's opinion about kurian regarding their own classes, bout mage, their the most anoying class, cause they can literally fuck you up in half a second without you able to do anything. And I can't even imagine priest getting pulled and stunned for a good 5 seconds.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't even have any problem with kurians anymore. they used to be really anoying, but when you learn to handle with them, there is no problem. 

btw, buffing LR mages? lel, you must be joking, then the server will turn into a lightning mage server, fire mage will become useless. no thanks.

And on top of that, telling that stun rate is bad? I solo int priest when i'm lightning mage just because of the cancel rate, so you must just be a bad comboer...

I don't even have any problem with kurians anymore. they used to be really anoying, but when you learn to handle with them, there is no problem. 

btw, buffing LR mages? lel, you must be joking, then the server will turn into a lightning mage server, fire mage will become useless. no thanks.

And on top of that, telling that stun rate is bad? I solo int priest when i'm lightning mage just because of the cancel rate, so you must just be a bad comboer...

hmmm lr cancel rate was not nerfed?

lr mage hit 600?

wanna try if im bad btw? :S

I'll go first..

I think Kurian are kind of overpowered, and Imma point out several point why i'm saying that

1 They hit me as strong as warriors. 

2 They can stun me for 6 seconds if they use all their stunning skills (witch is nearly 80-90% successful rate)

3 They can dot damage me with several skills

4 They can divide my armor by around 50% if I'm not mistaken

5 They can heal themself

6 They can turn it another form to make all their healing skills/objects become double

7 They can have up to 1.3k AC (not sure about that one)

1 all about the way the guy uses his vp points ( hit hard skills wont let u use the others )

2 we will never be able to use both stunning skills continously duo to cd and vp points

3 only devil kurians can do that ( and ye some of em still hitting so much to be honest )

4 ye exactly 50% def same as movement speed ( just an skill as rest of classes have their own )

5 only devil kurians can do that

6 regarding to point 5, only devil kurians can do that

7 1450 with starter items, same as my support mage for example. not a big deal

few things to let u know :

-Our unique skill who doesnt consume vp points uses to fail 50%  and hit less than 600 dmg

- using our stunning/debuffing skills dont let us atack properly ( talking again about vp points )

- about devils kurians, once they loose their devil form they are the easier target in cz even with his "op" heals ( it has a cd of 10 min or so if aint wrong, a sin with cp can destroy that devil form quicly )

as u mentioned u playing mage, every class can get u fast as hell ( flame and mp always been the class easier to take down ), btw i've to admit some of devil kurians still hitting for 2.7k per second even being nerfed on last patch.

peace frankiboy¡¡

Hmm, I went kurian duo yesterday, and we managed to go into a full party, and take out some players before dying.  Here's a few things I've figured out about the class.

- There is always a way to slow and debuff someone, I tested it several time, and all rogues get easily destroyed. (pull + divide armor)

- I havnt messed with the poison kurian build, someone how, i tried it quickly, and found out i was hitting really low, and just gave up since i think we need dual hanguk sword to make it worth using.

- Out of 2 hours of duo pk with a kurian, i pretty much stayed into Devil transformation for 1h55, i didn't even knew how I was losing my devil when i was losing it..

- I also found out that into devil transformation, the pots were supose to heal double, aka 1440 HP per pot, somehow, i was healing myself for 2.1k every pot.

- Like I've seen someone above stating, a kurian cannot use a debuff, and go Overpower mode, it doesnt work since they loose all their Stamina points when debuffing and pulling someone.

- Kurian alone in a party can be really good. but somehow, if a full party of kurian would appear, using teamspeak and piling, using thunderstorm, it would be chaos in cz, 1 pull and divide armor, and some other just 1 hit KO him. It would be pretty much similar to a mage party, but the stun rate would be 100% due to thunderstruck and Rush

- They have really low Resistance, witch makes them easy target to mages, but due to their devil, they take only 50% of the damage, witch is like 500 ish.

To end, I actually like playing the class, but it doesn't change the fact that I still think it has too many things they can do at once. debuff, boost themself, heal as twice as good and much more.

Regards,

Frank