Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

the guy called " soapman06 " just a poor scammer!

BroOk

hey there guys!

first of all i wanted to make this topic to show whos the person called soapman06 as the title say a poor scammer that gain some items by scamming my current clan HandsonBoobs.

i know and i talk longer with aesteris about and iknow that is not possible to have the items back which is not a big problem for us since we gonna make more and more items in the future but which i really hope is that those small items u scam to us soapman they give u at least abit of fruit in your future game ;)

if i think about when u came to our clan and u were asking for items every day i can only laugh :lol:

i always said no unskiller noobs in clan but well the old leader never listen to me.

okey there we go

the account who take the items from my CB was the rumeno guy called NoLimit the person that i know prolly more then 3 /4 years. i was pretty inactive weeks ago so i couldnt talk to him but some1 else in clan told me that his going to be inactive for some time. meantime Nolimit give his ID nd PW to soapman who login in the second moment and take all the items from our cb.

Nolimit told us that he sold to soapman by USD all his items ( so gms as far i know theres a rule which prohibits to sell any item by dollars ?) and since Nolimit account was w/o items he gave to soapman his id and password .

Im gonna show you some proof i took from aesteris just be sure im not talking bs:

2 Chitin Shields, 2 Iron Belts, 1 Glass Belt, were traded to ""OoooHeStealin"" which were later traded to ""UDunGoofed"" (which is on soapman06's account).

1 Chitin Shield to soapman06, which he traded to "Sick", who has proceeded to burn it going to (+7).

then aesteris said : From the IPs, I gather he (soapman06) must've had access to NoLimit's account (it wasn't his usual IP doing those trades)

first of all thanks for your patiente /help aesteris  and sorry if i show to every1 some of our posts.

thats all guys i just wanted to show you whos that guy called soapman and if in the future if you want to buy trade or do wahtever with this well your warned.

for the rumeno guy log my ts i want to talk with u stupid mofo.

hey there guys!

first of all i wanted to make this topic to show whos the person called soapman06 as the title say a poor scammer that gain some items by scamming my current clan HandsonBoobs.

i know and i talk longer with aesteris about and iknow that is not possible to have the items back which is not a big problem for us since we gonna make more and more items in the future but which i really hope is that those small items u scam to us soapman they give u at least abit of fruit in your future game ;)

if i think about when u came to our clan and u were asking for items every day i can only laugh :lol:

i always said no unskiller noobs in clan but well the old leader never listen to me.

okey there we go

the account who take the items from my CB was the rumeno guy called NoLimit the person that i know prolly more then 3 /4 years. i was pretty inactive weeks ago so i couldnt talk to him but some1 else in clan told me that his going to be inactive for some time. meantime Nolimit give his ID nd PW to soapman who login in the second moment and take all the items from our cb.

Nolimit told us that he sold to soapman by USD all his items ( so gms as far i know theres a rule which prohibits to sell any item by dollars ?) and since Nolimit account was w/o items he gave to soapman his id and password .

Im gonna show you some proof i took from aesteris just be sure im not talking bs:

2 Chitin Shields, 2 Iron Belts, 1 Glass Belt, were traded to ""OoooHeStealin"" which were later traded to ""UDunGoofed"" (which is on soapman06's account).

1 Chitin Shield to soapman06, which he traded to "Sick", who has proceeded to burn it going to (+7).

then aesteris said : From the IPs, I gather he (soapman06) must've had access to NoLimit's account (it wasn't his usual IP doing those trades)

first of all thanks for your patiente /help aesteris  and sorry if i show to every1 some of our posts.

thats all guys i just wanted to show you whos that guy called soapman and if in the future if you want to buy trade or do wahtever with this well your warned.

for the rumeno guy log my ts i want to talk with u stupid mofo.

if they actually would punish anyone for usd trades then half of your clan would be banned already, yes they bought a lot.

What a disgusting piece of shit. Good job on letting us know about this, Brook.

There should be a remake on PerfectStrangers to remove that element. Basically everyone who still stays on that clan playing with that guy is an accessary to his actions and will loose the little respect that is still left (if there's any at all) on that clan.

There's still time to redeem himself if he return the items with an apology though.

hey there guys!

I never asked you guys for shit LOL

I was the 3rd most geared warrior on the server at that time... and I left when spankers quit.... Dont try and make me look like a beggar... cause im pretty sure i gave items to your clannies... so you can fuck off lol

true tobol only our clan sell around by dollars . proof my friend?

Nolimit told us that he sold to soapman by USD all his items ( so gms as far i know theres a rule which prohibits to sell any item by dollars ?) and since Nolimit account was w/o items he gave to soapman his id and password.

Nolimit is your clannie and u just claimed that he sold me his stuff... you just put a nail in your coffin!

Brook you are a liar and ur full of shit

yes ofc and now we are the liers and u are the trusty man :) what a patethic guy .

we have talk longer with nolimit and he said you are a bastard scammer dud stop liying. and yes once again u were asking no stop items and when u realized no1 give a shit about u then u just quit clan.

anyways my friend the items not gonna make u better you till suck on pk and as a leader.

yes ofc and now we are the liers and u are the trusty man :) what a patethic guy .

we have talk longer with nolimit and he said you are a bastard scammer dud stop liying. and yes once again u were asking no stop items and when u realized no1 give a shit about u then u just quit clan.

anyways my friend the items not gonna make u better you till suck on pk and as a leader.

LOL Where is spankme where is hesp they know i left cause of spankers leaving lol

and laurence why are u bitching... you used to love me... 

Again I was geared better items than most of ur clan what could i possibly need from yall?

im a bastard... I know my daddy.. you are a whiny little bitch who cries if you dont get your way...

There is nothing to apologize for? 

All I got were gifts from no limit! 

Manhattan you are a dirt bag :)

:)

NoLimit gift you clan bank ? GJ

we dont care about the items and how good you are geared - you still town in cz whne see us and Yes you ask for items so when see didnt get any left clan . And still sux on pk with all your items. The new guys from lostHeaven with regular items give us much better fight the you will ever dream poor soapy.

There is nothing to apologize for? 

All I got were gifts from no limit! 

Manhattan you are a dirt bag :)

:)

NoLimit gift you clan bank ? GJ

we dont care about the items and how good you are geared - you still town in cz whne see us and Yes you ask for items so when see didnt get any left clan . And still sux on pk with all your items. The new guys from lostHeaven with regular items give us much better fight the you will ever dream poor soapy.

sorry for posting twice