Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Is Dualboxing allowed?

Bakunin

Hi I want to kill eslant bosses and ofc I need a priest to cover my ass. So can I open another account at same time? I'm thinking to open genie at priest for healing me. Is this allowed? I want to know that. Thanks

Virtualization is not allowed (except for merching). Having two computers and partying with yourself is allowed.*

*based on my last discussion with Aesteris

Virtualization is not allowed (except for merching). Having two computers and partying with yourself is allowed.*

*based on my last discussion with Aesteris

Okey thanks for answer. Then i must setup apexko to my other shitty computer :) 

you dont need virtualbox or vmplayer to do that, just create another user on your computer, make sure ApexKO is installed for all users and booom, you can log 2 accounts in the same computer w/o having to virtualize anything. The only prob is, you have to switch from a current session in windows to check the other ko screen. It's good for merch, but ya can set the genie near and do the job pretty easy.

HF

you dont need virtualbox or vmplayer to do that, just create another user on your computer, make sure ApexKO is installed for all users and booom, you can log 2 accounts in the same computer w/o having to virtualize anything. The only prob is, you have to switch from a current session in windows to check the other ko screen. It's good for merch, but ya can set the genie near and do the job pretty easy.

HF

Calla la boca fdp tiago viado