Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Adjust Anvil Upgrade rates to (+21 rev) / +10 (Non-Rebirth)

IIIAmJohnWick

To Adjust Or Not To Adjust  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have decided that with the new patch that will be coming out within a few days, there are necessary changes that have to be made in order for us; the hard working players who have made +9's (+11 revs) from scratch on the server to be compensated and I find that by adjusting the anvil rates to +21 rev/+10 is the way to go.

Why? Might you ask.

Well the answer is simple, since with the new patch there will be +11 rev items going to be given out to newcomers, this completely destroy's the value of those that have been made through hard work, sweat and a lot of burning on the anvil. By adjusting the rates to accomodate for +10s on the server, within reason making it a low probability of production of course, it will bring back value to the +11 revs or +9 (non-rebirths) that have been made and encourage more people to farm in chance to upgrade their items. Furthermore, with the new items coming out, being non-upgradable, this simply adds more incentive for players to farm more and boosts the market's economy in moradon since there will a greater need or higher demand placed on upgrading.

Prior this patch, take for example, a shard 11 +rev (+9) was worth 8-9 k KC which roughly translates to $80-$90 USD. With new patch, it will be worthless. Now, I don't know what the value of other +9 items are otherwise I would have used them as an case in point. We deserve to be compensated. Now I understand, that the server is entering a PK phase, but this wont impact it as much since the rate to going +21 from +11 reverse or +9 to +10 would be made low within reason.

Now from a new player perspective, even if someone is in cz with +10 items, which will take a very long time to obtain, they will still have a fighting chance in cz based on the given rentals that are going to be provided in the new patch. I.e. +11 rev items, +8 armors and +1 accs.

I've said this so many times that this will really be the last time I'm doing it, important words are in caps:

Your SHIT was WORTHLESS since the SERVER was DEAD and in a reset you would have now NOTHING LEFT.

This idea of making the new launch worse just because some people would feel better is selfish and plain stupid.

I've said this so many times that this will really be the last time I'm doing it, important words are in caps:

Your SHIT was WORTHLESS since the SERVER was DEAD and in a reset you would have now NOTHING LEFT.

This idea of making the new launch worse just because some people would feel better is selfish and plain stupid.

Point Taken.

didn't even read lol

Point Taken.

thanks but no

Point Taken.

No, sorry. What happens when there are more +21 items? The majority will leave again and server becomes dead. Then admins ask "What to do?" and they end up giving +21 rev items to beginners! :D I know it's fun running around with +11 revs while many still got +7 items and I understand it sucks seeing your hard earned items worth nothing now but as k77k mentioned earlier they worth nothing already because nobody left to PK!

It would be nice if admins introduced some % KC discounts though.

Bad idea. If you did read the patch notes hard working player there will be a lot of things to do for you? What? Let me tell you:

1)You can try to get a krowaz+8 set. Because we all know krowaz+8 >rosetta +8

2)+2 Uniques. I assume you read the patch notes so you know by now that apexko only giving out +1 non upgradeable items. Which means you need to farm and make them +2 as in the max accse that you can use is +2. Not mentioning the iron set +1 +2 thing.

3)Krowaz weapons. +11 rev items are cool as it is but they are not +8 krowaz weapons. Or even +9. Try to make one and you will have a huge adventage.

4)Bifrost rings. If you are a mage should go farm those flame,imir,shio rings to +2 unless you want to be of course relevant as mage team or an attacker mage

5)Chitin shield. For some build this is a must and a good shield. Go get some.

6) Coca,minatour etc accse. Starter +1 earings are worse than these items. So try to farm some make them +1 even +2 and you will again get a lot of advantage.

I will rest my case now. So as you can see there are a lot of things you can do besides mindless pk. There will be still room for development for your charachter. We are not giving everything that you need to you. Also nobody would prefer to do this and as you can see aesteris did hold on as long as he can but it was a must at the end. Nobody would want to have all the elite items and not to find anyone to kill those with :). It will be good now and as i said there will be a lot of things to do. 

The main reason i say i dont wanna see +21 rev is that imo they are too op. They upset the balance way too much.

Bad idea. If you did read the patch notes hard working player there will be a lot of things to do for you? What? Let me tell you:

2)+2 Uniques. I assume you read the patch notes so you know by now that apexko only giving out +1 non upgradeable items. Which means you need to farm and make them +2 as in the max accse that you can use is +2. Not mentioning the iron set +1 +2 thing.

3)Krowaz weapons. +11 rev items are cool as it is but they are not +8 krowaz weapons. Or even +9. Try to make one and you will have a huge adventage.

4)Bifrost rings. If you are a mage should go farm those flame,imir,shio rings to +2 unless you want to be of course relevant as mage team or an attacker mage

6) Coca,minatour etc accse. Starter +1 earings are worse than these items. So try to farm some make them +1 even +2 and you will again get a lot of advantage.

I will rest my case now. So as you can see there are a lot of things you can do besides mindless pk. There will be still room for development for your charachter. We are not giving everything that you need to you. Also nobody would prefer to do this and as you can see aesteris did hold on as long as he can but it was a must at the end. Nobody would want to have all the elite items and not to find anyone to kill those with :). It will be good now and as i said there will be a lot of things to do. 

The main reason i say i dont wanna see +21 rev is that imo they are too op. They upset the balance way too much.

Thank you for sharing your perspective. I suppose I didn't see it this way. I appreciate your feedback.

pk > anvil

But...anvil is life. :o

no thanks, took me 5 months to farm a rappy +9 :(

Oi munda, mujhay chai binah.

Didnt you sell your gears...

either way u are a dumb shit fuck face :) <3