Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Dual Jamadars(stop the dual wielding until theres more def added )

Well we all know the server is about the become more even for pk which is good, but i think since it is going to become even on all standpoints that there should be a change to dual jamadar's, I have noticed that with quickness sets being the only jamadar def items that they do not work very well especially in pk. alot of rogues are using dual jamadar weapons( weapon breaker+9, true silver's +7/8/9), so an iron set doesn't touch those weapons, but the quickness even at +1 only gives 9 def to the weapons, but they hit hard like shards even past the def. I propose to stop the dual wield of the weapon, so sins still have the ability to use their jamadar, and players still have the ability to survive. The reason i suggest this is because i have already seen what dual jamadar's can do even to a warrior, elu vs'd veni on 04/24/2016 and spiked him for damn there  7k hp with dual exc true silver+9, now that is big dmg especially on a warrior that is completely geared. If the dual wield continues even when the pk patch is released there is a mass of people that will be annoyed that sins can easily destroy them because no others items have jamadar def but the quickness set, and the quickness set( unlike the iron set ) only gives the wep defences, and nothing else, making players even more squishy to still get dropped by dual jamadar's. I know a few of you will disagree with me and i don't mind showing you the difference and the effect it will have with more players coming to the server.

With kindness and a db priest in the bush   :D

Also, forgot the Aegis they will wear when running at low hp. I think if CP % was at 50 then it would make sense, but at 33% sins are already weaker compared to same geared warriors.

Dual jamadar should remain available as it is.

Starter weapons ll be shard +11s ---> 114 AP.   Even the best jamadar --> exp true silver has only 107 AP (there is like 5-6x on the whole server) which is hard to get and you still lose like 200 AP compared to the starter weapons. (won't even mention if u have worst jamadars)

Sins will need dual jamadar times to times to remain viable now, especially with every1 on iron set (20 DD), (possible DD helmet, 15 dd or more) as well as shields like aegis / gabs (25 DD or more).   

Won't even mention the fact that warriors with gg gear spamming 1k+ so ye.  

I could go on but the answer will be the same, dual jamadar should be allowed if u wanna keep sins atleast somewhat useful with all those DD stuffs around.  

Also, forgot the Aegis they will wear when running at low hp. I think if CP % was at 50 then it would make sense, but at 33% sins are already weaker compared to same geared warriors.

remember as everyone complained about sins before, they aren't supposed to be able to kill warriors( besides this change will be for those priests using nonflamable shield +7 and those mages )

Pointless topic. This server emulates USKO on its mechanics therefore asking for this would be just like asking for warriors not to be able to use shield, for example. Not only that, but dual dagger sin was completely crippled before the jamadars advent.

Would also like to add that saying that an assassin should not be able to beat a warrior in VS is in my top 10 list of craziests things I've ever heard in KO.

PS.: VeniVidiVici would loose the VSes anyway if instead of dual jamadars the rogue would use Raum +9 just like the baal +9 he uses, and this simple fact alredy invalidates this topic.

For people who don't know why this thread was opened in the first place:

http://i.imgur.com/EVktYUM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EStmUEl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/pquHKZz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xdQCrPJ.jpg

(not showing these to start drama, just to expose that the intent in this thread is not good, it's based on ego)

Pointless topic. This server emulates USKO on its mechanics therefore asking for this would be just like asking for warriors not to be able to use shield, for example. Not only that, but dual dagger sin was completely crippled before the jamadars advent.

Would also like to add that saying that an assassin should not be able to beat a warrior in VS is in my top 10 list of craziests things I've ever heard in KO.

PS.: VeniVidiVici would loose the VSes anyway if instead of dual jamadars the rogue would use Raum +9 just like the baal +9 he uses, and this simple fact alredy invalidates this topic.

For people who don't know why this thread was opened in the first place:

http://i.imgur.com/EVktYUM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EStmUEl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/pquHKZz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xdQCrPJ.jpg

(not showing these to start drama, just to expose that the intent in this thread is not good)

Sorry to say topic wasn't open cause of veni, topic was opened because there's 0 jamadar def on server and alot of people that are coming to the server already asked me if they have dual jamadar turned off cause they know they won't be able to survive the dmg, but nice try to make my topic sound bad, i used your vs as an example, so don't look at it as this topic has anything to fully do with you, also i would like to point out where i said it was sarcasm about the sins not beating warrior, you clearly missed that aswell.

Dual jamadar should remain available as it is.

Starter weapons ll be shard +11s ---> 114 AP.   Even the best jamadar --> exp true silver has only 107 AP (there is like 5-6x on the whole server) which is hard to get and you still lose like 200 AP compared to the starter weapons. (won't even mention if u have worst jamadars)

Sins will need dual jamadar times to times to remain viable now, especially with every1 on iron set (20 DD), (possible DD helmet, 15 dd or more) as well as shields like aegis / gabs (25 DD or more).   

Won't even mention the fact that warriors with gg gear spamming 1k+ so ye.  

I could go on but the answer will be the same, dual jamadar should be allowed if u wanna keep sins atleast somewhat useful with all those DD stuffs around.  

+1 !!!!

I agree with both sides, this server emulates USKO, but they also have a priest shield that gives Jamadar Def.  Without that shield, priests will get destroyed by two dual wielding Jamadar sins. Makes no point to give access to these weps, if there isn't counter for them. Forget the Vs's for a second because the Warrior vs Sin debate only affects vs-ing.  Rather its better to focus on priest which are the focal point of great pk honestly. Also, mages naturally are supposed to get picked off easily by sins, but this is gonna be just tooooooo easy lol. A gabs will do nothing, a cs will do nothing, and a dread will do nothing. 

If they're gonna allow dual jamadars, just have a shield for it too. Completely ignoring the Warrior vs Sin debate, just consider Pk. 

P.S - On usko, sins tend to have a set of jamadars and daggers and they switch depending the situation.  Right now, i don't see any reason to have daggers. 

No flames/drama just my view.