Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

General feedback

MeeP

Farm servers open and close because the difference between new players and regulars gets too big. At the same time if there is free stuff given in the form of rentals that took previously weeks to farm then the cap between uber-geared users will still be too big and those who farmed same gear themselves won't be motivated to keep farming. So, playing ApexKO1 and ApexKO2 these are my thoughts:

1) Weapon & armor upgrade should be capped at +8 (how to deal with existing +9?). No more 2 hitting new players with their +11 baal or wiri, farming is light and more even for large groups. PK is more team dependent.

2) Economy is probably the best I have seen with a small deficiency: mining and fishing was killed in the proccess, but moving everything CZ had the effect that people would just log off if the raids were too frequent. Mining and fishing should be the less profitable alternative.

3) Delay between something annoying people and something getting done about it is too big, there should be player moderators, at least 1 staff member actually playing (he doesnt even need to have a GM char).

4) Kill the USD trades, if someone is caught -> ban every char. Currently we have these guys who just log for boss events with their friends to get a CS/IN/IB and log off after the events only with the intent of selling it for USD.

5) RESERVED.

6) NPS -> Medals -> Lotto. Maybe I hate farm, I want to pk, then I can still play a lot and gear up. <- farming should be faster than this path

7) If there is a cap on weapons/armors then increase rate of chaos weapon drops, but with a twist: at +8 they will be temporary items that last a month. So, have to farm it again every month if not happy with +7.

8) Remove aegis, hrunting etc and have them as starting out weapons for the duration of premium. These really hurt farming when they came.

9) RESERVED.

1) agreed

2) yes but only if they actually stop people from vming

3) agreed

4) agreed

5) wtf

6) agreed but nerf atross/riote spawn rate and the np gained from them, it's just ridiculous at this state.

7) nah thats gay, instead of that they should go back to first apex upgrade rates (which was a lot harder)

8) agreed

9) buff all kurians you racist

i agree with you on this except for the +11rev thing, cause people that made them put alot into making them and then for their item to be turned to +8 will piss them off and make them want to leave. +11reb is hard to make so those who can are lucky, i know the farming was mostly moved to cz, but maybe eslant could be made more worth it to go besides for just leveling to 80 or the simple bosses, still having cz be the biggest farm area, but for those not lvl 80 or not so decently geared atleast they can get their armors( shells/ chitins ) in  eslant and then come cz, cause you  can survive on shell 8 in cz still since it's about the same as myth 7 without the extra bonuses and def that make a slight difference.

1) Weapon & armor upgrade should be capped at +8 (how to deal with existing +9?). No more 2 hitting new players with their +11 baal or wiri, farming is light and more even for large groups. PK is more team dependent.

2) Economy is probably the best I have seen with a small deficiency: mining and fishing was killed in the proccess, but moving everything CZ had the effect that people would just log off if the raids were too frequent. Mining and fishing should be the less profitable alternative.

3) Delay between something annoying people and something getting done about it is too big, there should be player moderators, at least 1 staff member actually playing (he doesnt even need to have a GM char).

4) Kill the USD trades, if someone is caught -> ban every char. Currently we have these guys who just log for boss events with their friends to get a CS/IN/IB and log off after the events only with the intent of selling it for USD.

5) How does SoulSlayer have 100% shock stun? I want that, also.

6) NPS -> Medals -> Lotto. Maybe I hate farm, I want to pk, then I can still play a lot and gear up. <- farming should be faster than this path

7) If there is a cap on weapons/armors then increase rate of chaos weapon drops, but with a twist: at +8 they will be temporary items that last a month. So, have to farm it again every month if not happy with +7.

8) Remove aegis, hrunting etc and have them as starting out weapons for the duration of premium. These really hurt farming when they came.

9) Buff black. He deserves this.

1) There is only 1 baal +11, and 1 wiri +11 and that guy with wiri is never on. When you can upgrade to +11, people get motivated to play cuz they keep trying to make the item +11, 90% of the time they fail and they start farming all over again, and its not easy to make a +11 item, ur saying it like everyone is running around in +11, No.

4) this is i can agree with, im tired of people making accounts, and just playing for 1 month getting gear, selling it and move on

6) NP medals are a good idea

7) increase the rates of chaos weapons? dont be crazy now u want everyone running around in chaos weapons? lol thats rediculous

8) agree delete aegis hrunting etc... for new starters give +8 shells and +8 weapon like +8 raptor/shard etc.. but non tradeable and no upgradeable, that will attract new players more.

I agree with 2,3,4,6 and 8.

People worked hard for those +11 items, It would be a shame to get rit of them now.

NP that you can use for medals, also great.

And yea those Aegis, Hrunting, etc. etc. weapons but specially the shields changed evrything in this game.

Guys, I never said delete the +11 items, I said it was a mistake to have them in the first place and now I dont know how to solve this. And Rocket, I wasnt talking about only chaos rev11, but everything: raptors, shard, jamadars (true, not many rev11 armor) which there are plenty of in the server. 

Guys, I never said delete the +11 items, I said it was a mistake to have them in the first place and now I dont know how to solve this. And Rocket, I wasnt talking about only chaos rev11, but everything: raptors, shard, jamadars (true, not many rev11 armor) which there are plenty of in the server. 

k77k, u do say "it was a mistake in the first place", however you are thinking from wrong perspective. It is what it is. Build upon what is now, and create a solution. Anyways, my two cents are keep +9s (11 revs), being a player whose made 1 on the server, I understand the struggle and frustration that goes in to making one. If this was removed a lot of people would be mad and leave, including myself.

k77k, u do say "it was a mistake in the first place", however you are thinking from wrong perspective. It is what it is. Build upon what is now, and create a solution. Anyways, my two cents are keep +9s (11 revs), being a player whose made 1 on the server, I understand the struggle and frustration that goes in to making one. If this was removed a lot of people would be mad and leave, including myself.

at this stage of apex (population of 50 and decreasing), i don't think 'we'll be mad and leave' is a good argument.

at this stage of apex (population of 50 and decreasing), i don't think 'we'll be mad and leave' is a good argument.

Population is a lot more than 50,but we're not going to be deleting any of the items,rather find different solutions :)

Population is a lot more than 50,but we're not going to be deleting any of the items,rather find different solutions :)

that wasn't my point, if it's not 50 now (which i'm sure if you deduct all the alt accounts, it's pretty close) it'll be 50 by the next week and so on.

From a perspective from someone who enjoys farming more than PK:

1. Heck no, if there was no chance to get +11 items I would not be here in the first place.

4. Nope, because USD trades does not destroy anything on a server, and it's very hard to track them down if it became illegal.

7. You really hate highly upgraded items, don't you? :)

I know several people who doesn't play on this server simply because the farming and leveling died out and I honestly do not believe

that giving people better gear will solve anything at all, quite the opposite as people won't see much progress while farming anymore.

Sadly I do not have any feedback about how to improve the situation at the moment. These are just my opinions.

I started playing Apex because it is a farm server, if i want to play on a server more limited gear-wise to like maximum +8 i'd find myself a pk server...

Reversing goes all the way up to +30 for a reason in this game = endless farming and upgrading :D

I started playing Apex because it is a farm server, if i want to play on a server more limited gear-wise to like maximum +8 i'd find myself a pk server...

Reversing goes all the way up to +30 for a reason in this game = endless farming and upgrading :D

=dead servers

make a private subforum to report those sellers, so all GMs can vote for bans ;)