Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Genie, Auto Looting and a few more questions!

Marshmallow

Hi, I joined the server about 2 days ago. It looks pretty good. I haven't played KO for a while and I've got a few questions and feedback. I understand these might have been discussed already but I couldn't find a proper answer to them by searching so correct me please if I'm missing something here.

1. I want to leave my Archer afk for more than 30 mins! Any tips? or must I buy pots and Genie hammer from store?

2. This auto loot fairy is pretty useless to Archers, seriously its range should be increased from 5 to 40m! Am I missing something here or is this the only option right now to auto loot? That old pet method was much better and fun!

3. The game is not soloable friendly. I think this is a reason people don't stay long and give up easily in any private server. I understand there are rental items which is a great idea but after all it's a farm server be it light or hard doesn't matter. It should be easier to farm without a party. The materials to manufacture Krowaz/Cursed weps can only be obtained in a good party. This doesn't favor new users and those who are in a bad time zone like me where there is not much activity in server.

4. Why is Krowaz zone an event and opens only during a certain time? it should be open 24/7 so whenever someone is free to farm enters it. I'm not sure what's the idea behind your server but I see it's based on USKO and if USKO was good, nobody would search or join a private server. After all it's supposed to be easier in private servers.

nah u dont need a great party to farm kro items, go to cz and look for a party to join for farm

and the auto loot well yes it is very unfortunate that its only 5m

umm no tips really u cant auto scroll haha, get a priest to genie with u and buff you

krowaz manufacturing items are also dropped by bosses in CS in cz

#1 If you go AFK for only 30 minutes you won't need to repair i think,however you will need potions so buy them and set them up on 50% HP and mana.

#2 This is meant for actual active farming where you run close to mobs and kill them,pets are being worked on as we speak.

#3 Knight Online is not meant to be a game where people who are alone can progress (this is an important factor you should already be aware of),being alone means you'll have to put in more effort and you won't be able to get highest tier weapons/armors unless you get a clan.

#4 That's because we don't want to split the population of users out of Colony Zone to much,opening it at certain times gives everyone a fair chance of farming while they can still PK at all other times.

About autoloot: if u are archer just leave your char on genie, when u come back just run few times over the place that u were killing mobs, u will see that u will collect drops even if there are no boxes atm. You can also setup autoloot to pick up items that u can sold to NPC for exapme for 400k (BUS if u are non prem user). Setup it so you wont pick up every crap. Decent money u can make on Hobgoblins in CZ, but if u want to autoloot only Gold Coins u have to setup i autoloot 100k not 1m (dunno why).

About autoloot: if u are archer just leave your char on genie, when u come back just run few times over the place that u were killing mobs, u will see that u will collect drops even if there are no boxes atm. You can also setup autoloot to pick up items that u can sold to NPC for exapme for 400k (BUS if u are non prem user). Setup it so you wont pick up every crap. Decent money u can make on Hobgoblins in CZ, but if u want to autoloot only Gold Coins u have to setup i autoloot 100k not 1m (dunno why).

This doesnt work. The invisible boxes will be there for around 15 mins. So it doesnt work when you sleep.

As for setting up the autoloot. Where? -.- never even knew that was an option.

This doesnt work. The invisible boxes will be there for around 15 mins. So it doesnt work when you sleep.

As for setting up the autoloot. Where? -.- never even knew that was an option.

F10 > Looting Options > in this black space u type XXXXXX (u will pick up items that are worth XXXXXX  and more. For example if u want to farm BUS u write 400000 - if u non prem user, 600000 - if u have prem) > Apply + Save Settings

Autoloot will always pick up Uniques/monster stones

You wont see any numbers in this black place so when u want to change value there first jut click on it and press few times Backspace and delete.

F10 > Looting Options > in this black space u type XXXXXX (u will pick up items that are worth XXXXXX  and more. For example if u want to farm BUS u write 400000 - if u non prem user, 600000 - if u have prem) > Apply + Save Settings

Autoloot will always pick up Uniques/monster stones

You wont see any numbers in this black place so when u want to change value there first jut click on it and press few times Backspace and delete.

You are a gmae changer, Thank you.

Never even knew this o.O The game changed so much over the years.

I found this option on this server :) Deleting tons of craps from Uruk Thrones was annoying, so I was searching for solution for over 2 days, thought that it isnt working cuz u cant see any numbers in this black space. Remember to clear this number when u go farm ancients or go to ED 

@Marshmallow

You need fairy to autoloot items. Yes it will pick them both. If u setup value 100 it will pick up every item that u can sold to npc for 100 or more. Items that are worth 99 and lower will stay in boxes.

And remember about the difference when u are prem user. For example if yesterday u had premium and you could sell BUS to NPC for 600k but today you dont have premium u need to change the value to 400k to autoloot. Also before u go to ED or farm ancients just delete + Backspace everything from there and make sure you Apply + Save