Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Buff mages archers and priests

Devo

As of now ever since the new changes to a sin, the majority is playing sin now instead of warrior.

What is nice and at the same time shit. Nearly all the mages disapeared now from CZ. including my self.

Cause it just so easy to kill a mage with a sin. GAB+7, Rosetta+7, DD+7, Iron belt/Quickness necklace +1/Quickness belt = 3k damage from spike....

As mage with some bad luck you can be a 3 hit -.- this is no joke

But as i already said it in a pevious topic adding the new jamadar weapons and a boost on CP is just to much.

And all this was just to close the gap with warriors. Well Priest and specially Mages got facked with this change.

Mean while Archers, Mages and Priests who have been a talking topic for a long time are still the same.

Priest got introduced to the new str thing, what appenrently did absolutely nothing. Cause no one plays it.

Personally i think it would be a nice change to see some reduction in resistance.

Also make Powershot 100% cause that skill is a joke, really. seen an archer part and not a single PowerShot hit me, or did 300 damage hahaha.

Add paper defences to the game. So a paper mage and a paper bp and a paper warrior are posssible.

And seeing as it to late to take out all 107AP jamadar weapons, i would suggest dropping CP back to 33%

----If you can help it no flames and trolls----

I really don't think anything should be changed in  regards to priest or mage. Mages have always been rather squishy and ya once their full duffed it doesn't matter who you are, your pretty much a dead man unless your priest save your ass. Ever since the Sin buff I haven't really noticed anything too crazy in terms of damage on me while playing either priest or mage so to me its fine. I personally think its too late to bring paper defenses now just because krowaz and rossetta are easy to come by and are really cheap for each of those classes but who knows.. Paper support mage might actually be the way to go even though I really doubt it would work better then what there is currently.  Later Down the line GMs could consider looking into the Jamadar shields that USKO have. I believe they have the same stats as gabs but just instead of DD they have jamadar defense. Just an idea.

***Also regarding ICE MAGES  you guys should really enable them to double cube just like in USKO. I know that people have asked you guys in the past to look into this but yet you have never actually done anything about it. Atm unless your a lightning mage there really is no reason for you to be anything else. Fire is nerfed and Ice is just broken -_- ***

buff kurians aswell plys ty

edit: nerf sins

I don't care as long as everyone jokes around topics that aren't this important,i like that you guys are having fun on forums even if it's just trolling around.

But don't do it on important topics anymore.

Thank you.

On topic,we would need further input from other players to see if any changes are viable.

I don't care as long as everyone jokes around topics that aren't this important,i like that you guys are having fun on forums even if it's just trolling around.

But don't do it on important topics anymore.

Thank you.

On topic,we would need further input from other players to see if any changes are viable.

we are trolling cos we don't think apex staff will actually listen to someone that thinks mp mage is best class to solo.

I think mages need small buff also. Maybe add AC to the lighting armor. Or anything that could help make us viable again. Any other good suggestion could also hopefully be implemented like maybe deleting the minus -75 Def on faun and fulitol.

Still I'm wondering why we can buy both exceptional and regular true silver at NPC. Why not sell regular true silver on the NPC, and exceptional true silver should need to be farmed like every other exceptional weapon

I really don't think anything should be changed in  regards to priest or mage. Mages have always been rather squishy and ya once their full duffed it doesn't matter who you are, your pretty much a dead man unless your priest save your ass. Ever since the Sin buff I haven't really noticed anything too crazy in terms of damage on me while playing either priest or mage so to me its fine. I personally think its too late to bring paper defenses now just because krowaz and rossetta are easy to come by and are really cheap for each of those classes but who knows.. Paper support mage might actually be the way to go even though I really doubt it would work better then what there is currently.  Later Down the line GMs could consider looking into the Jamadar shields that USKO have. I believe they have the same stats as gabs but just instead of DD they have jamadar defense. Just an idea.

***Also regarding ICE MAGES  you guys should really enable them to double cube just like in USKO. I know that people have asked you guys in the past to look into this but yet you have never actually done anything about it. Atm unless your a lightning mage there really is no reason for you to be anything else. Fire is nerfed and Ice is just broken -_- ***

The only mages you really see in CZ, are VVVV, Bullet, Laxus and Zamun. They are all Light cause like you say its the only class that is atleast a bit usefull.

And yes mages have always been squishy, but atleast before the big jamadar weapons and the lower cp you could stay alife on your own as light tankish mage.

Now it doesnt even matter anymore, no duffs are needed to kill a mage. Unless a priest is spam healing the mage it will die ^^.

As for Archer that powershot is just to laugh at really. Tested on my rogue again today, 1 out of 5-6 worked. Thats on someone that doesnt move haha.

CP = 50% and is over 4 skills xD Seems a very bit off to me.

As for priest i really dont know, dont play priest, only sin and mage. Just thought it would also apply to them.

And people who play priest can fill in the blanks.

we are trolling cos we don't think apex staff will actually listen to someone that thinks mp mage is best class to solo.

oooops i thought this is a troll topic, my fault :D

Say the people that only play to troll players. I really wonder why you 2 arent muted yet?

As for the mp mage? Dont think there is any mage in the server that has many stat point in mp. Simply cause you need the hp to be able to survive. The population is to low and lets face it there never was a real mage clan on the server. I think it would work well for the server to add in this and make it a more playable class, for this server. Specially for Fire and Ice. What is why i suggested lowering resists.

I think mages need small buff also. Maybe add AC to the lighting armor. Or anything that could help make us viable again. Any other good suggestion could also hopefully be implemented.

Still I'm wondering why we can buy both exceptional and regular true silver at NPC. Why not sell regular true silver on the NPC, and exceptional true silver should need to be farmed like every other exceptional weapon

Could be nice idea, and maybe for the staffs instead of -75ac +75ac?

I think mages need small buff also. Maybe add AC to the lighting armor. Or anything that could help make us viable again. Any other good suggestion could also hopefully be implemented like maybe deleting the minus -75 Def on faun and fulitol.

And what about the rev11 exe ts already in game? Change them to regulars?

50% ?  

Dunno if you´re just trolling around but if not, you´re definitely showing once more how clueless you are 

Im just lucky it seems 1 in 2 does a crit. But it seems its 36%?

maybe it has something to do with pk being completely dead?

I did type it in there what your replying to.

But any mage party that was ever on the server left within 2 weeks.

Even in the first server Mages could still do something. But for some reason they are compleety nerfed on this one.

Even tho it is said they didnt changed any thing to a Mage.

and maybe some change in classes in pk could help the server pk?

I did type it in there what your replying to.

But any mage party that was ever on the server left within 2 weeks.

Even in the first server Mages could still do something. But for some reason they are compleety nerfed on this one.

Even tho it is said they didnt changed any thing to a Mage.

and maybe some change in classes in pk could help the server pk?

those mages quit cos

1. there were no other mage clans for them to compete with

2. skills were open by a mistake at the start 

they also quit steamko and a bunch of other private servers after 2 weeks.

in the first server mage damage was completely broken, a good mage pt like animosity was able to compete with an entire nation of melee cos their novas just 1 shot anything in sight (1500 nova + 1600ish meteor on their screen against 150+ fr). so yeah that has been fixed along with novas cancelling heal animations. i don't think you're familiar with mage or even ko at all, a good mage pt would still be op in this server with the amount of bad priests out there + lack of undying scroll + krowaz armor enabled.

i'd like to see they buff the Archers. the sins went too OP since they got new " JAMADAR " weapons which DD Helmet won't help at all to tank CP while comboing multiple/showers together. +1 to this topic