Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Return of the Stone Farm

MeeP

Chaos weapon farming is a nice way to keep people online for long periods of time, but right now solo farming is out of the question, it takes too long to kill the mobs alone and same time take that damage. With the new VM rule I suggest either restoring the Medikmash drop rate (preferred option for keeping stone farm possible for everybody) or making other mobs around the big bosses soloable in a reasonable time (weaken them or increase the drop rate).

I disagree, I think these mobs are the best farm-place in the game because of the scaling.

If you're greatly geared you can solo these and make a fortune.

If you're fairly new you might team up with a friend to kill them and split the farm. (Still good reward for 2 players!)

And if you're completely new you'll have to find probably 2 other guys to help you.

However, the reward will most likely not be enough for the all 3 of you,

so you might consider moving to another place to farm.

Making any positive change to these mobs will make rich guys even richer.

I disagree, I think these mobs are the best farm-place in the game because of the scaling.

If you're greatly geared you can solo these and make a fortune.

If you're fairly new you might team up with a friend to kill them and split the farm. (Still good reward for 2 players!)

And if you're completely new you'll have to find probably 2 other guys to help you.

However, the reward will most likely not be enough for the all 3 of you,

so you might consider moving to another place to farm.

Making any positive change to these mobs will make rich guys even richer.

Seriously what-the-fuck, who are these guys making a fortune at these spots right now? When you start you have no friends and maybe not everybody wants to spend several thousand dollars like you did to be able to "solo these fast", because Im geared and the soloing is too slow to even bother. <- this is not some shit im making up, you can actually go see how many soloers you find "making fortunes".

Only china clan farms them, why not make it so people can farm them alone also?

Warriors, BP, Kurian and sins(all tho take long) can solo all of those mobs alone.

Archers and specially mages are mostly stuck with the Medikmash. Now they take a little longer to kill because they heal them self but on the positieve side they dont attack.

It would be a great idea that Medkimash droprate is the same as Keramash and nightmash. I farmed them solo evry day, but at some point it seems to have been lowered.

The drop rate on Medikmash is 1 in 9 or 1 in 10. Were the other 2 have 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 drop rate. I might add that the Nightmash spawns are facked evrywere. There is only 1 standing.

Maybe you're just bad, go farm Beast or something if you can't handle it

kinda sad you insult someone cause  they don't want to spend $$$$$$ on items you like did, it's also not easy to solo farm those mobs even with full gg gear, it can take a long time to solo 1 monster and you can burn through a bunch of pots just for 1 monster. So your argument about solo farming them is easy fails there, i never once saw you farm without a priest and 1 other attacker with you.