Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

change Krowaz rent armors

Your giving out krowaz +7 as rentals, the best armor in the server, which barely anyone anyone has a set of for real, and people who do have the set why have it? we can fucking rent it for war, and when does gear count the most, in War.

Change krowaz rentals to dragon scale +7, Or rosetta, but not Krowaz not the best freaking armor in the game.

The weapons are fine at +7 but the armor is rediculous, change it to rosetta or dragon scale, this is stupid EVERYBODY running in krowaz +7's in war and events, and the humans always have more people, and with everyone in the same gear, humans take all the events everytime, this is stupid change this.

• Administrators

Krowaz armor is rented at (+6) during wars, (+7) during events - the point of doing so is to lure more people to attend them (and remove any of the 'I can't join because I'm undergeared' arguments).

If we see players aren't making much use of this during wars, we can consider changing it back to Dragon Scale, however we won't be changing the Krowaz rental gear during the Boss events - the stronger getting stronger with no chance for newcomers / private drop parties for the strongest clans etc. etc.

Krowaz armor is rented at (+6) during wars, (+7) during events - the point of doing so is to lure more people to attend them (and remove any of the 'I can't join because I'm undergeared' arguments).

If we see players aren't making much use of this during wars, we can consider changing it back to Dragon Scale, however we won't be changing the Krowaz rental gear during the Boss events - the stronger getting stronger with no chance for newcomers / private drop parties for the strongest clans etc. etc.

not even the strongest people in server have krowaz sets and ur giving it for free for rentals for war and events? why krowaz tho? why not rosetta atleast, Honestly it drops Krowaz's value knowing u can just rent them anytime theres a event or war. Krowaz is the best armor in the game and should not be just rented for all the important stuff like events and wars.

Change it to rosetta, Aesteris krowaz is hella expensive, and ur just letting people rent it when it counts the most and thats events and wars and thats not right

Change it to rosetta

But why farm weapon or armor then? Feels more like a PK server than a farm server. The idea of farm is to get some advantage. No advantage = No farm. As you saw the server is full during events, but after the events it dies off very fast, since its not like these people need to stay online and farm or anything.

There should be support for farming beside BUS. What I mean is that if only 2 guys in the server are trying to make e.g some kind of Chaos weapon then they have nobody to farm the stones with. Already there is DF+6 and old uniques from rentals. OK boost it for the boss event. But why krowaz and why for wars if we have DF+6 and uniques for peanuts? 

might as well make it +9s...

I dont even have a full set or krowaz... im still rocking Dragon scale +7/8 

giving them Krowaz 6/7 is stupid and unfair... 

I should just sell my armors and just rent them.

dunno not like rentals handing out iron sets or some shit, its equal armors for all  and a wep with same ap as those shitty apex weps in your inn just with some dumb curse. so you still out scale people who rent. hard. once a week people are on equal gears (just armor really for majority..) as you, cant handle it? lol. if anything should make you more op i mean damn its a free set for everyone not like the npc is racist and refuses to serve orcs.

+1 rocket for prez anyway cause balance>fun :P

2manydamnhumans

change war to df/myth/trial/rons 7 and boss to rosetta 7 then, so the numbers imbalance between the nations doesn't affect the outcomes of the events so much because everyone is running around in the best armor. And people who have "worked hard" for their sets can still be op like in normal cz :P

all honesty though it probably is a dumb thing that people can just rent like a what.. 100$ or more armor set. not really sure what kz 7 costs. As fun as it is to have gear and a chance at some drops for once.. just an hour, it's definitely capable of being a bad thing for the server during the boss event as much as it's capable of being good for it.

dunno not like rentals handing out iron sets or some shit, its equal armors for all  and a wep with same ap as those shitty apex weps in your inn just with some dumb curse. so you still out scale people who rent. hard. once a week people are on equal gears (just armor really for majority..) as you, cant handle it? lol. if anything should make you more op i mean damn its a free set for everyone not like the npc is racist and refuses to serve orcs.

+1 rocket for prez anyway cause balance>fun :P

2manydamnhumans

change war to df/myth/trial/rons 7 and boss to rosetta 7 then, so the numbers imbalance between the nations doesn't affect the outcomes of the events so much because everyone is running around in the best armor. And people who have "worked hard" for their sets can still be op like in normal cz :P

all honesty though it probably is a dumb thing that people can just rent like a what.. 100$ or more armor set. not really sure what kz 7 costs. As fun as it is to have gear and a chance at some drops for once.. just an hour, it's definitely capable of being a bad thing for the server during the boss event as much as it's capable of being good for it.

But still, I think making happy some guys who log on only for events is not a good enough reason to say "fuck you" to those who are online also before and after the events (at least, this is how I feel).

I dont really mind the armor in wars.

It brings more fights, cause new players have a chance too.

Its still gonna be the team play and skill that makes you win the war -.- Or mass numbers ofcourse.

As for events. Keep it the way it is.

Else the events that get made are for 3 maybe 4 clans?

It's this mentality that's been dragging the server down ever since you started the whole rental bullshit. It kills the farm, no one farms for anything, and all the farming is done in cz. If there was farm, there'd be PK, and people would have their gear. When you hand out gear a few weeks after everyone busted their asses to get it, it's kind of a slap in the face to those of us who worked for what we have, not to mention makes everyone else lazy. Every time you just give in to everyone that whines, more people who were already here stop being as active, you're not gaining/adding to the player base, you're trading active players for new players who only attend war/events that give free gear. Not much you can do about this, it's the community that needs a fix.

Get off your lazy asses, get to farming, and quit crying when you get rolled in cz by a better geared party; get back up, try again. 

again im pretty damn geared but im still in dragon scale 

if you give a new guy krowaz 7 or even rosetta 7 their armor is stiill better then mine!

yeah soap thats why you're supposed to rent it too during the event :D. ez pz lemon squeezi problem solved homie free kz 7 set for all rocket for president i say we add iron sets to rentals aswell who's with me! +2 rofs!!!

Seriously like who needs to farm when u can just wait for events and just rent the best armor in the game and go farm uniques in the events, Thats whats dropping the price of krowaz drastically, Why buy krowaz when u can rent them when events and wars come along, why even buy armor? u can be naked and sit in moradon and wait for events/wars. im not saying dont let them rent anything, let them rent rosetta or dragon scale, BUT NOT THE BEST ARMOR IN THE GAME THAT BARELY ANYBODY HAS, and people who do have it are like wtf, whats there advantage? nothing, only disadvantage. People can still go to events and wars with rosetta or dragon scale, Krowaz was a very poor decision, thats just ridiculous making the best armor in the game Rental for the most important events.

Do something about this.

Change it to rosetta/ dragon scale, seriously

yeah soap thats why you're supposed to rent it too during the event :D. ez pz lemon squeezi problem solved homie free kz 7 set for all rocket for president i say we add iron sets to rentals aswell who's with me! +2 rofs!!!

First off no and second NO 

This is pointless and people are being lazy! Go fucking farm ur gear and upgrade it like the rest of us or go craft it!

Krowaz +7 for rent are best option for being fair to everyone. ;)

As for ur silly comment. Why does it need to be fair.. the people who put in hours upon hours to get good gear are simply being out geared by lazy fucks who wont go make their armors.... Thats REAL FAIR ISNT IT!

So dumb people get ur head out ur asses! I know i didnt bust my ass farming and upgrading for 2 months to have what i have and a new guy can come in and get better gear than me from rentals... suck bullshit

You change the whole dynamic of the game when you give free gears to people for every event! So stupid

Seriously like who needs to farm when u can just wait for events and just rent the best armor in the game and go farm uniques in the events, Thats whats dropping the price of krowaz drastically, Why buy krowaz when u can rent them when events and wars come along, why even buy armor? u can be naked and sit in moradon and wait for events/wars. im not saying dont let them rent anything, let them rent rosetta or dragon scale, BUT NOT THE BEST ARMOR IN THE GAME THAT BARELY ANYBODY HAS, and people who do have it are like wtf, whats there advantage? nothing, only disadvantage. People can still go to events and wars with rosetta or dragon scale, Krowaz was a very poor decision, thats just ridiculous making the best armor in the game Rental for the most important events.

Do something about this.

Change it to rosetta/ dragon scale, seriously

The only event that should change its rental armor is, Krowaz time.

That event comes by daily giving people decent gear to pk.

As for wars, its 4-8 hours in the week and you can only use it in the war.

I have no problem with it being used there.

and why is this a bad thing? lol 

huh? Isn't it obvious enough?

He's baba'ing everything with $. So if prices of Krowaz stay high in the market, it means that less people will have it ( advantage for him so he can kill people who are less geared )

But if prices of Krowaz drop in GB's more people are able to get them and that means that he´ll get fucked since he doesn't even know how to play warrior

( only thing he knows is to BABA )