Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Aziz - VS Video

Aziz

• Administrators

Nobody wonders why he changes the view distance to lowest there is? No? It improves FPS and in turn lowers your cooldown on minor heal! (Not even kidding, higher FPS means a higher refresh rate on skill cooldowns - thank mgame; which is why minoring on 30FPS can get you a disadvantage of 1000 / 30 = 33ms PER minor, whereas minoring on 200FPS can, at most get you a disadvantage of 1000 / 200 = 5ms per minor)

Yes, this goes for USKO, and yes, this goes for any and all KO clients out there.

Furthermore, a lower ping will always beat a higher one; Considering he's located in Germany, I'd hazard a guess towards him having a very low ping.

Oooh, and illuminati confirmed.

Nobody wonders why he changes the view distance to lowest there is? No? It improves FPS and in turn lowers your cooldown on minor heal! (Not even kidding, higher FPS means a higher refresh rate on skill cooldowns - thank mgame; which is why minoring on 30FPS can get you a disadvantage of 1000 / 30 = 33ms PER minor, whereas minoring on 200FPS can, at most get you a disadvantage of 1000 / 200 = 5ms per minor)

Yes, this goes for USKO, and yes, this goes for any and all KO clients out there.

Furthermore, a lower ping will always beat a higher one; Considering he's located in Germany, I'd hazard a guess towards him having a very low ping.

High FPS -> Faster Minor

( Thought that everyone knows and that it's obvious as fuck )

lmaoo look at the bottom right, look how fast is says not enough mana lmao, Pedal is OP

S> +9 baal

Nice vid, always nice to see some macro vses that last long.

I see black is big part of this video Kudos for 3> to him  :P

PS* So you were the guy spamming loud turkish music in TS o.O

S> minor cooldown pedal

Gonna watch it once i get home.

Ps.: Wonder if my naab friend who's char i'm sharing will be in it. :D

Have some Videos with him, or you (dunno who was on at that time), as well but didn't put them into this video :P

oh damn. 138 illuminati, right?

I didn't know that, glad i have shitload of fps in ko.