Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Mage is useless here

ImmortalOne

Mage with rosseta +7 set has 5k hp (scrolled) 900def (scrolled) and hit warrior 600-700 (fire) when warrior with set rossetta +7 has 8.5-9k hp, 1400 def and hit other warrior 800 or even +1k if he has no antidef.

there is no way to run in cz as atack mage maybe lr support with shield but no fire.

I dont know about fire but you very much can play as a lr attacker mage. I had 7k hp, 700 damage. I was of course using anti defs when i was doing vs's and on some party vs party situtations. So mage is not useless. Not even close to be useless imo. You just need to build it properly. If you run around with 5k hp ofc you will die..

MP mages tend to have low hp. Also HP build doesn't increase the hp too much, max to 7k. Support mage is actually fairly great to play, however I tried fire attack build aswell and it is totally pointless. The fire staff doesn't too much more damage than ice or lightning staff, however other skills hit pretty good ~2k. Making paper defense armors available would give a lot of variety to the BP and mage builds, however i'm not certain if it would fix the problem

MP mages tend to have low hp. Also HP build doesn't increase the hp too much, max to 7k. Support mage is actually fairly great to play, however I tried fire attack build aswell and it is totally pointless. The fire staff doesn't too much more damage than ice or lightning staff, however other skills hit pretty good ~2k. Making paper defense armors available would give a lot of variety to the BP and mage builds, however i'm not certain if it would fix the problem

For bp i would say yes. If you get enough gear like iron sets, foverin+2's, sse+1, pe+1, lili+2 +1, fabric+9 set you would be viable imo. For mage still dunno. If you can even make the mage hit 1k with staff you still have no survive tool like lr mage. Easy target to gang bangs.

Yea but light mage still can blink so he can eazy escape and stun rate is hugee.Fire mages are for me just not good to play as solo or duo here ,maybe if someone make mage pt with 6 good gear fires.

On the first server it was nice to play as fire mage.

But here it just plain sucks. A Light mage does the same damage as a Fire mage.

im getting hit for 2k + by some fire mage. 

Idk, they hit pretty hard. 

o.O Take a screenshot when it happends again, i would love to see this.

The lvl 80 fire skill with 255mp, fulitol +7, FR+2 hits around 1400 on rogues, mages and priests and hits about 1300 on warriors and kurians.

The staff attack hits around 850 on rogues and 700-800 on warriors.

Nova's hit 1000-12000.

Iv'e seen a mage clan come and go in this server.

And now its seems there is another one. But unlike on the first server you cant bomb people to death simply cause the damage is too weak.

well it's not ROFD where u could of been playing solo mage, it changed a lot on 83lvl cap, so either get a party of mages or don't play at all

*clap* Yep mage only good for tp, you know it.

o.O Take a screenshot when it happends again, i would love to see this.

The lvl 80 fire skill with 255mp, fulitol +7, FR+2 hits around 1400 on rogues, mages and priests and hits about 1300 on warriors and kurians.

The staff attack hits around 850 on rogues and 700-800 on warriors.

Nova's hit 1000-12000.

Iv'e seen a mage clan come and go in this server.

And now its seems there is another one. But unlike on the first server you cant bomb people to death simply cause the damage is too weak.

*clap* Yep mage only good for tp, you know it.

yep, you're right. Mage isn't a class to solo pk nowadays, and they're fine, I'm pretty sure a decent mage clan would rape all of you ppl playing apexko atm, period.

Fire mage party would rape pretty good but people don't make one because you only can pk when there's atleast 5+ mages, otherwise the damage isn't enough. Every other time you can't get a descent party together you just get 2 hit by every sin and 3 hit by every warrior.

I dont know about fire but you very much can play as a lr attacker mage. I had 7k hp, 700 damage. I was of course using anti defs when i was doing vs's and on some party vs party situtations. So mage is not useless. Not even close to be useless imo. You just need to build it properly. If you run around with 5k hp ofc you will die..

How did you distribute stats?

INT

HP

MP

STR?