Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Kurians

Hello apex community,

As many of you know, kurians are overpowered both in party pk and especially in VS.

Kurians who are skilled correctly for each of the aforementioned situations can literally dominate an opponent without breaking a sweat even with extreme gear differences.

This basically comes from the coding that made their skills be 100% succesful, eventhough the official versions have them at a much lower rate, around 30% or lower, although it varies between the skills.

Currently stun, slow, half defence and what not are all 100%, which is unreasonable.

This should be fixed ASAP, but preferably before the next relaunch, as this problem has been here ever since the first launch.

Love you all, Brook is the best (if aragon comes back, then he takes the throne),

AudaciousNoob.

Oooh and another topic that gets spammed with uselss replies.

Gotta love that they can still post after fucking up almost evry topic........

Can kinda agree with this, its stupid that their skills are 100%.

But on the other hand there are so few people playing this class, that this bug? doesnt bother me as much at the moment.

Kurians are only great in Devil mode, otherwise they are easily killable. Also, they are a support class first hand and the skills they have are really well balanced in my opinion.

Stun skills on kurian are 100% because AOE stun is supposed to be 100% (Considering it takes up almost all of your stamina and has a really long Cooldown) and rush has a second supportive skill that makes it work 100%.

Pull is not 100%, the failure rate depends on how far you are standing from the enemy. The closer you are, the better it works.

Another reason I think Kurians are not OP is that they have way weaker attack skills than warriors and furthermore, the main attack skill fails A LOT. (I've made 7 failed hits in a row, basically every second or third hit is a fail. It works kinda like Cleave for warriors). Also, all attack skills that don't use stamina have a cooldown, meaning you can't combo as fast as a warrior or BP when the stamina is low.

Divide armor was added for a reason to this class - to compensate the low damage (they would only hit like ~600 max without it and that's with the strongest skill you can only use every now and then because of the stamina requirement) and to give the class a slowing skill (Similar to warrior's leg cutting).

The Devil mode compensates the lack of shield and makes the class playable. With out it, Kurians run out of mana in 5 seconds as the skills consume more mana than any other class. With second grade Devil strengthening the Devil Mode lasts for about 3 x kurian's base HP worth of damage, which wears out really quickly in party pk.

In my opinion saying Kurians are OP because they can easily win someone in VS is like saying priests are OP because they can debuff and heal themselves in VS.

And have you tried soloing stronger monsters with kurian (for example Dark stones)? Devil mode lasts for like 15 seconds and as soon as it wears off you use so much mana that you have the option to either only use HP pots or to only use Mana pots in order to be able to attack (leading to a run away), meanwhile any other class can easily solo many in a row

Kurians are only great in Devil mode, otherwise they are easily killable. Also, they are a support class first hand and the skills they have are really well balanced in my opinion.

Stun skills on kurian are 100% because AOE stun is supposed to be 100% (Considering it takes up almost all of your stamina and has a really long Cooldown) and rush has a second supportive skill that makes it work 100%.

Pull is not 100%, the failure rate depends on how far you are standing from the enemy. The closer you are, the better it works.

Another reason I think Kurians are not OP is that they have way weaker attack skills than warriors and furthermore, the main attack skill fails A LOT. (I've made 7 failed hits in a row, basically every second or third hit is a fail. It works kinda like Cleave for warriors). Also, all attack skills that don't use stamina have a cooldown, meaning you can't combo as fast as a warrior or BP when the stamina is low.

Divide armor was added for a reason to this class - to compensate the low damage (they would only hit like ~600 max without it and that's with the strongest skill you can only use every now and then because of the stamina requirement) and to give the class a slowing skill (Similar to warrior's leg cutting).

The Devil mode compensates the lack of shield and makes the class playable. With out it, Kurians run out of mana in 5 seconds as the skills consume more mana than any other class. With second grade Devil strengthening the Devil Mode lasts for about 3 x kurian's base HP worth of damage, which wears out really quickly in party pk.

In my opinion saying Kurians are OP because they can easily win someone in VS is like saying priests are OP because they can debuff and heal themselves in VS.

And have you tried soloing stronger monsters with kurian (for example Dark stones)? Devil mode lasts for like 15 seconds and as soon as it wears off you use so much mana that you have the option to either only use HP pots or to only use Mana pots in order to be able to attack (leading to a run away), meanwhile any other class can easily solo many in a row

as a descent build kurian, i find this offensive.

pull is 100% btw

FYI devil build is worthless compared to a gg decent build.. Portus don't need devil to be OP

Leave the class as it is...   Everyone knows what it is how they are .   A sin can take one down solo if done right   so any class should be able to...

Pull is not 100%  and need to build the skills up on them...

If you dont like it then run like most do ..   But if nerf 1  then nerf all   unfair to change classes so late in game when everyone knows what they are and  have the choice to make one them selves 

Leave the class as it is...   Everyone knows what it is how they are .   A sin can take one down solo if done right   so any class should be able to...

Pull is not 100%  and need to build the skills up on them...

If you dont like it then run like most do ..   But if nerf 1  then nerf all   unfair to change classes so late in game when everyone knows what they are and  have the choice to make one them selves 

Other classes already got nerfed ( rogues )