Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Ninja Looters

Sirbangalot

I know as of right now we don't do anything about Ninja looters. All the big clans have basically had this issue and they all agree that something should be done about a ninja looter. I agree that the parties shouldn't have been in that position in the first place, but at the very least can we delete items from people who do this? Just my 2 cents. Been seeing it way too much lately 

yup! blacks clannie needs to learn something call fair play..there are people who wana play safe and w/o scamming, but ninja looters dont want this to happen coz they havnt learned nothing other than scamming. which they really needs to learn by heart!

Nah black... You're probably in the ninja loot (scam) too. Scamming shit and literally you whole clans vocabulary is M>Black. Oh, who am I kidding? What clan? lol

bf74286e63.png

this is when you refused to kick a random, claiming that he won't get the loot anyways (when he was no use to the pt, literally afked during whole scroll of 8v8). 

nice ninja edit btw

M > ALL

I know as of right now we don't do anything about Ninja looters. All the big clans have basically had this issue and they all agree that something should be done about a ninja looter. I agree that the parties shouldn't have been in that position in the first place, but at the very least can we delete items from people who do this? Just my 2 cents. Been seeing it way too much lately 

Just...No....it's your choice to party with randoms or people you don't trust. Can't kill bosses without them? Sucks for you, the way I see it people are greedy and MUST get the drop so they take the risk and also have to deal with the chance of getting screwed over. 

And about the picture, it's not ninja looting if he doesn't quit the party and loot the item. He got it in the normal rotation. QQ. You are just crying right now that people don't follow rules made by you, which they even don't have to follow. This entire thread is lolwut.

Just...No....it's your choice to party with randoms or people you don't trust. Can't kill bosses without them? Sucks for you, the way I see it people are greedy and MUST get the drop so they take the risk and also have to deal with the chance of getting screwed over. 

And about the picture, it's not ninja looting if he doesn't quit the party and loot the item. He got it in the normal rotation. QQ. You are just crying right now that people don't follow rules made by you, which they even don't have to follow. This entire thread is lolwut.

you will bitch about too when it happens to you.

As far as blacks picture goes, the reason i didn't kick miracle was because i knew he was trusty, and he was. I'm not gonna single people out im asking for a discussion on wether the rules need to be changed or not.

That pic was from a long time ago and wasn't ninja'd. And in my clan KRUMP it hasn't happened. I agree randoms in a party its your fault, you made the mistake. I mean specifically fellow clan members. Why should clans work hard to get people on, and then members decide they want it or whatever. Quit clan/name change or just dgaf. 

I wont "QQ" it hasn't happened to us. But rewarding dishonesty and selfishness with a blind eye is ridiculous. Don't think its fair to these smaller clans who don't get shit if luck and timing don't go right there way. They work hard for items, they work hard just to recruit new members and unfortunately sometimes  you don't know a persons character till they get a valuable item. 

Scammers or ninja looters shoulld be illegal and get banned.

I heard Aziz and yougotpwndbymyass scammed krump and addicted.

Really dissapointed in those guys i thought they where different probabaly is was wrong.

We Dont need people like them in the server.

+1 Zaikooo, The ideea with deleting the items its wrong, bcz the other ppl from party work hard to get those items! Just ban them and thats all, they are here only to be sure the server ending!!! With Krump as i know they got some little things from cb, but start to kick ppl from clan(they fked up one of the biggest clan on server), and yesterday with Addicted they scammed the cb again. Now the question for Aesteris is, What do you think ban 3,4ppl or lose like 20+ppl or more in the next weeks!!!!

AND PLEASE GUYS DONT ADD AZIZ & YOUGOTPWNDBYMYASS TO YOUR CLAN!!! They are here only to ruin the server :(

@NoLimit Aesteris cannot just bann them iff their is no proof  but i am really dissapointed in those guys.

they where in my clan for serveral days maybe they planned aswell to scamm our clan bank.

But it is stupid to give them acces to the assistent because they scammed krump like few weeks ago.

It aswell the fault from BoomBox he had to be carefull with them.

• Administrators

I think rather than banning people for this, which isn't really fair (generally speaking, anyway), it would be better to take a step back and look at how we can help to prevent this type of behaviour.

With the loot system being round robin, this type of thing is always going to happen, so perhaps it's worth considering letting the party leader change the loot system if they feel they need to (e.g. to a master looter type system [party leader controls who gets loot, but then obviously the party leader can ninja], or perhaps a personal loot system [everyone has a chance to get their own loot, though this probably wouldn't work as well for KO considering all loot is tradeable -- this kind've ends up being more like the system it's at right now, just more RNG]).

The problems then come down to trying to make this as easy-to-use with KO as possible (since it's not something KO natively supports/allows for), but I think giving parties options in terms of the loot system is a step in the right direction for tackling this specific problem.

• Administrators

@root totally agree With you the leader should get all the drops so it can be shared wow has the same system and it works all fine .

It does have its issues, even on WoW; master looters can and do ninja loot all the time. It doesn't really do much in the way of preventing ninja'ing, but compared to KO's existing round robin system, it really just moves the trust to the leader instead of a potentially random player, which can be a little safer -- or even more unfair, if they decide to take everything for themselves and ditch.

Don't misunderstand me, all loot systems are going to have their issues; there's no way around that.

This is why I think it'd be an idea to give the party leader options, so they can decide what's best for them.

+1 for leader being looter  Have more chance to pick someone fair and will share all items than someone like Jeep and others mentioned  before who  just run  or pretend they dont speak English after getting drop and just running off with it 

@NoLimit, with us there was another scammer too named EOzTurk, pwned and aziz took advantage as he took away the items he pwned and aziz said they wont give any items to me for sharing,and themself they say that they did 90% work as aziz drained the bosses,question is did aziz drained the bosses standing on the same place?without dieng from 3-4angers? there was a priest 2 mages who helped also me as warrior, but forcefully they taking the credits on themself talking shits like babies,

@Zaikooo he was just in my clan so that we can work together, never knew that he got such minds behind himself he was not assist or anything he was in party just got the drops and took away.

@ YouGotPwnedByMyAss u can just keep telling lie, cori the priest was healing aziz i was using sacrifice on aziz to heal him thats not pk idiot use some brain when u speak, and when we go IN IB CS Aziz cousin was not there stop lieing now if cant protect ur scams, if u loosing!

u simply taken the items EOzturk was one of ur char u scammed wus with 3 chars , put an end on ur scamming life, get some balls to play fair, and if u really need $$ just earn it on ur own and show me what ur mom taught u.