Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Chitin Shield

MeeP

Maybe dont remove but give a chance to drop it from Lesath aswell on some really low rate.

I am also thinking that it could be better if boss drops would be same as USKO (all bosses drop all uniques). Samma, shaula, dragon tooth sometimes stand in eslant for hours and everyone juz search for SQ, Talos, TK, HQ. Admins could discuss about this. I didnt play on USKO when they changed it so I cant say if this would bring anything good or just make things and prices worst.

I think the only reason to add CS to lesath's droptable is for rogues (Don't see too much point in this one)  and mages to have some kind of defensive item, because the implementation of Aegis really boosted warriors and priests. At the moment stronger players only grow stronger, pretty hard for weaker players to get anything good, CS from lesath would change that in my opinion. On the other hand, kurians would become pretty much useless in attack mode when attacking someone with a CS.

• 3 weeks later...

If we lose them then so should everyone else. you favoring 1 class over another...

Give warriors minor heal and light feet and deal

aint that what im saying?

Delete "All" the Aegis. all of them, not just on warriors.

people can still get a good shield like the Gab's and DS or even CS.

Its just these are harder to obtain. So that not evryone instantly becomes super tanky.

Aegis should stay in game, new players (priests, support mages) will die in 3-4 hits from geared people without this shield. I think that admins should just edit this shield cuz it makes Gab Blessing worthless, little less def, resists and weapon deff, or even make it unrepairable like talia armor. Cuz now u can buy Aegis for 20m.

Aegis should stay in game, new players (priests, support mages) will die in 3-4 hits from geared people without this shield. I think that admins should just edit this shield cuz it makes Gab Blessing worthless, little less def, resists and weapon deff, or even make it unrepairable like talia armor. Cuz now u can buy Aegis for 20m.

Oooh nice suggestion, I like it allot.

Decrease all stats on the Aegis shield is a great idea.

All the items should be looked at  makes all undefeatable ones worthless unless rev +3 and higher for the ap  normal  ones same ap same  everything without the town tp skill   that no one wants anyways...

All those weapons dont have the special abilitys of the ones you make.

Its just things like a Sweet Kiss or a Blessing suck. Seeing as evryone is scrolled and the game has almost no mages cause they are weak.