Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Economy and Apex Cash (KC) - Suggestion

realjam

Hey.

You all know there is high demand for knight cash. And people cant buy them with in game money, cuz price is too high, like 100 KC is 300 350m now. It was like 100m like 1 months ago. Price is going higher day by day.

Because people storing them as a valuable "TRADING CURRENCY". Stockpiling Knight Cashes in inn hostess, keep them as a currency.

Someone sells Iron Necklace and price is like 5k - 6k KC or something like that. Whats the point of in game money then?

So something has to be done.

And there is not enough accessories in game. Im not saying everyone has to get +2's like crazy. But its plain to see there is not enough accessories in merchants.

Well my first suggestion can make easier trades, more KC on merchants.

1-  Deleting  500-1000 KC from power up store.  And adding a currency Platinum Coins like 1000m / 1 billion. 

1 Billion, as a trading currency. It can be sold in sundries for 1.1 billion or just 1 billion, but resell value to sundries is 1 billion like silver bar, 10m. Or platinum coin can be in Power up store for like 25 KC.

So what did we do? 

-People cant pay knight cash for valuable items. So no need to stockpile Knight Cash as a trading currency. In game money will be more important and easier to stock. People pays with KC , because they cant pay more than 21 gb with trade. And KC will be on merchants. People will buy and use them for premiums/valkyries/etc. So price will not be drop too much for Knight Cashes cuz there always high demand for KC for trinas, premiums, valkyries, shadow pieces and everything.

2- Sucking Gold bar from game and lowering merchant prices.

When do we spend money? For potions, for some upgrade scrolls. And scrolls in sundries. We never use gold bars in game. So there is 2 options to get their money from people.

Potion prices.  Normal npc is selling 720 hp potion for 4900,  discount npc sells 3500. One potion can be 20k, discount one 14k. Just a suggestion, prices can be changed.

3- There are some items for crafts can be sold in sundries too. You put apex chest and its draining money from game. There can be more items in sundries.

-Like scrap of steels for 1.5m or something. With that way people will try to get old uniqs and try to make normal unique accessories. Old accessories will be more important by that way. There will be a bit more accessories in merchants.

I'll add more suggestions below this post. Lets please discuss.

Thanks.

i like the scap steel idea...  but its the only idea i agree with

Same here, every other idea presented has either already been discussed or does not really address the problem. If I have time later I will write a longer post on this.

Just got another idea. Removing bus drops completely from blood seekers/beasts/cardinals. Making Bus cheaper in charon npc like 1.6m. And adding gold coin drops to them.

-This can remove afk genie farmers if you see this as a problem. Cuz inventory will be filled up after some point.

-Bus drops brings too much money to economy. If there is no bus drop, economy can be controlled easier with gold coin drops. By that way, money will not stay in game. Money will go to charon. Gold coins will provide money to game, and when you see money is high, its easy to change gold coin drop rate. Because everything will be fixed.

Just got another idea. Removing bus drops completely from blood seekers/beasts/cardinals. Making Bus cheaper in charon npc like 1.6m. And adding gold coin drops to them.

-This can remove afk genie farmers if you see this as a problem. Cuz inventory will be filled up after some point.

-Bus drops brings too much money to economy. If there is no bus drop, economy can be controlled easier with gold coin drops. By that way, money will not stay in game. Money will go to charon. Gold coins will provide money to game, and when you see money is high, its easy to change gold coin drop rate. Because everything will be fixed.

I think the problem with this idea is that this would only work if it was implemented from the beginning, not when there are billions of noah in the system. Not to mention that it kind of makes genie farming in CZ pointless and we want people farming in CZ, not e.g camping eslant 24/7 or mineing in EMC/Luft. For this gold coin idea to work we would somehow have to remove all the Noah from the game and we just can't do that anymore.

Possible solutions have to comply with 2 simple ideas:

1. Buying KC from PUS to sell to others makes $$$ for the server owner (business logic).

2. More noah has to flow out of the game than into the game (supply meets demand). 

If we really want to get rit of some money ingame, why not just add 10m or 20m more on all type of buff scrolls.

11-21m for speed.

16-26m for AC and HP

19-29m for AP.

This way people burn more money aswell and the GB gains some worth.

I already like the changes they made with cardinals.

Busses were just getting sold for 620k-650k xD

• Administrators

Make the potions more expensive because to be king is pretty useless at the moment.

I got 100 million in 5 days and i cannot make any events right now :/

Alternatively, undercut Moradon sundries prices (mainly the apexis chest) by lowering your tax to 5% and announcing it as an event! :D

I like the scraps in Sundries idea; will most likely go ahead and add it to there (it's just a bitch and could open up a new okay way to farm some coin for new players)