Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

My general thoughts on the server and assassins specifically. (really long sorry in advance) aimed for Aesteris to read though

bergundy

Honestly hate doing topics on forums but sins being under powered is just plain annoying me now. Might start by giving an overview of the progress of balance in this server so far and end it with what I would like to see done to adjust the balance of assassins relative to the more overpowered classes currently.

OVERVIEW

At the start of every server sins are usually the most op class as well as mages if they are together as a mage party, due to sins being able to burst any class down that has beginner items and gang up on expers or solo players quite easily. which was the case in the start of this server as well. When the server progresses into the end game in terms of items the power is shifted towards warriors, priests and portus, which is also what has happened in regards to this server, leaving sins behind in terms of damage and tankiness.

The recent patches that were implemented I am a fan of overall as I think it has helped both new and old players transition into the end of their ideal builds and also spices up the item variations as well as ways of which you can farm to acquire them. I do however think sins have been left behind in terms of new items and the abundance of certain other items and skills that seem lacking in their kit. 

SUGGESTION ONE - CRITICAL POINT

The pros of a sin have always been their mobility, burst damage and assassination skills, true to their name. However on this server only their mobility is accurate 100% of the time. where as their burst damage is entirely up to chance, not sure of the actual percentage as aesteris would be the only one to know that. So basically a sin can go through 3 critical points and not crit once meaning their 80 skill and half of what they are played for is nullified. where as every other class has a set damage meter, so you can always rely on how much damage you will do. To put this into an example, I have the privilege of using some of the best sin gear in the game boasting around 2.9k ap with an iron set and roughly 1.3k ac. With this ap i can spike an average geared warrior/priest for 1.2k roughly and a geared warrior/priest for around 850 no cp used(numbers vary obviously from player to player). Which honestly is fuck all when warriors have 9-11k hp and priests have 8-9k(i think?). So to boost my damage sins have an 80 skill called critical point which is meant to help you "assassinate" targets however like i said before with the crit chance so low its basially 1crit every 8-9hits sometimes you hit the jackpot and get a crit on both blind and spike but the chance of getting that is lower than the cursed weapons activating... Too put this into another perspective a average warrior will hit me (fully geared sin) for 800 spam and a geared warrior will spam me 1k+! So basically my spike hits a geared warrior 850 and in returned a get spammed 1k if someone can tell me how thats fair besides saying oh you can run away though i'd like to know. My suggestion is either make the first hit on CP 100% so i know my spike or blind will actually do damage or increase the crit rate to 50% atleast cause right now warriors hit hard, have more hp, ac and the ability to use that fucking overpowered aegis shield which is my next point.

SUGGESTION TWO - CHITIN SHIELDS

Every class on this game can use a shield but rogues, maybe not portus not really familiar with them but they have tonnes of crowd control and double hp on pots. My next suggestion is make chitin shield drop from lesath at a fair drop rate or even the apexis chests. or Put an int bonus on that aegis shield so only priests and some mages can use! I'm bored of spiking a warrior with a shield for 400 damage that they have bought for 200mil LOL. That is in no way far to rogues and honestly cant be argued against.

CONCLUSION

Those are my two suggestion and pretty agreeable ones the CP buff wont make sins overpowered I am sure of it, whilst the chitin shield should be very simple to get if this aegis is going to be that easy to obtain with 200mil in your pocket.

To finish this off this is the rough damage calculations of a fully geared out sin, I cant even imagine the damage numbers that average geared sins would be putting out and receiving but it's surely an extremely unjust amount. Also to note rogues, priests, mages and portus all take have a higher skill ceiling to play at so its easy to see to tell the difference between a good player and an average to below average player. Where as warriors on this server are basically all the same, the only way you can tell if they are better than your average warrior is how they use descent and pk within smaller parties that aren't just 5 warriors, 2   priests and a mage.                             

Kind of a bash against warriors I know but no point in nerfing them when you can just fix little things in other classes to make them a bit closer in terms of power.

LONG AS FUCK IM SORRY

TLDR: Buff Critical Point to be 100% on first hit or change it to 50% on each skill since I'm sick of spiking people for 800-1.3k (2.9kAP) without a shield let alone with a shield... and put chitin shields in the game that arent just dropped from felankor and ultima rofl.

I agree on this, I feel like i can't kill any passion warrior with my current build ( that has DECENT gear ). 

Things have changed since the beginning and most ppl that used to be sin went warrior. Barely any sins left now compared to how many there used to be only because we can't sustain enough or deal enough damage. 

Sadly, I haven't seen Aesteris replying in any of those kind of topics. He's been dodging it most of the time.

Another suggestion could be to make true silver / blood finger easier to obtain. It could help us a bit more. The Aegis is an indirectly nerf to sin. Now most priest have like 40+ DD to start with.  

Well where as i agree with most of it, i also disagree with most of it.

You are comparing evrything with a warrior class, wich are the most played and overpowered class in game by far.

But you fail to compare it with mages, who in terms are getting owned by these sins with ease i might add if no priest is around.

So damage wise it seems fine. Its just that warriors should get some tweaks so that it becomes more balanced.

For instant decent that can almost be spammed. Removing warrior dagger defence helmets.As you say add int to Aegis/gab so only priests and mages can use it.

And as you said aswell add Chitin Shield to drop from lesath. Cause they will only hurt warriors who as mentioned in this topic spam around 1k damage on 1200ac.

Warriors will still hit hard, but cant run away as easily as before, and this way warriors will get hit harder aswell by sins.

*PS: still think Fire Mages are in the biggest need for a change together with Warriors.

Evry mage is light for a reason :P and support :(

yes cause lightning mages have 2 blinks and can gate easily from a sin, i dont see how lightning mages r in anyway not balanced at the moment, the only suggestion i have to help mages if add the halloween staff so they can shield and still staff. other than that if your playing a mage solo you shouldnt be complaining about dying to rogues thats the trade off for having a good stun rate, two blinks and an aoe blind lol all working as intended. Fire mages are for mage parties and as you will soon see, they hit as hard as they should. That Unknown clan are doing mage parties and their fire aoes are hitting hard...\

I'm more interested in the opinions of people that actually play sin, because this server is the worst i've experienced when playing a sin. (not saying server is bad, since i really enjoy this server a lot).

also to note when your solo farming and a sin kills you thats not them being overpowered lol... directed at saleen1 there

Barely any sins left now compared to how many there used to be only because we can't sustain enough or deal enough damage. 

true

But you fail to compare it with mages, who in terms are getting owned by these sins with ease i might add if no priest is around.

So damage wise it seems fine. Its just that warriors should get some tweaks so that it becomes more balanced.

also true

late hour to put CS to the game, like it was still OP.

Dont increase any damage, if you have to change something then nerf warriors or just change Lesath drop so it would give CS. We need longer fights not just warrior gangbangs like it is now.

yes cause lightning mages have 2 blinks and can gate easily from a sin, i dont see how lightning mages r in anyway not balanced at the moment, the only suggestion i have to help mages if add the halloween staff so they can shield and still staff. other than that if your playing a mage solo you shouldnt be complaining about dying to rogues thats the trade off for having a good stun rate, two blinks and an aoe blind lol all working as intended. Fire mages are for mage parties and as you will soon see, they hit as hard as they should. That Unknown clan are doing mage parties and their fire aoes are hitting hard...\

I'm more interested in the opinions of people that actually play sin, because this server is the worst i've experienced when playing a sin. (not saying server is bad, since i really enjoy this server a lot).

also to note when your solo farming and a sin kills you thats not them being overpowered lol... directed at saleen1 there

Well your in luck i play sin too.

And thats my way of thinking, your are right there is nothing wrong with a Light Mage, as i have not mentioned being anything wrong with them. They can solo if needed.

But Fire Mages as you say are for group only?? They are the class that should be able to solo the most. You pick 1 group of mages were 2 are fire and all other are light,

who get killed by a duo party atm. So im not sure what your point is with that only to point out that Fire Mages dont hit enough.

Maybe try out the mages ^^ and you'll see.

You'll notice blink has a very long cooldown ^^. Just keep following the mage, he wont run in a long time after using it 2 times.

But lets keep it on sins. Who are fine. They just need to change warriors.

I agree on this, I feel like i can't kill any passion warrior with my current build ( that has DECENT gear ). 

Things have changed since the beginning and most ppl that used to be sin went warrior. Barely any sins left now compared to how many there used to be only because we can't sustain enough or deal enough damage. 

Sadly, I haven't seen Aesteris replying in any of those kind of topics. He's been dodging it most of the time.

Another suggestion could be to make true silver / blood finger easier to obtain. It could help us a bit more. The Aegis is an indirectly nerf to sin. Now most priest have like 40+ DD to start with.  

Just to let you know, Aesteris is not ignoring any kind of topics :)

explain why fire mages should be able to solo the most? On usko and every private server i've played that has never been the case. Everytime i see a fire mage by themselves its basically free NP for a geared sin. Where as sins are the definition of solo pk lol and when you cant solo anyone but beginners and farmers theres a problem. You seem to be very negative towards the idea but I'm not getting any reasons why other than a geared sin can kill a mage and blink is like 60-90 seconds which is fine.

Just a rough stat also to further back mages being fine in terms of damage, a 255lr mage can staff attack 800 which i can only assume fire mages can staff 1k with 255mp which is a lot, however your trading tank stats for it which has always been what mages are about. Where as when an assassin can't assassinate then theirs a problem

Just to let you know, Aesteris is not ignoring any kind of topics :)

I know he's reading them, but he doesn't put any of his opinions on the X class or any numbers to go with. It'd be nice to have his input when this kind of topics happen :P

explain why fire mages should be able to solo the most? On usko and every private server i've played that has never been the case. Everytime i see a fire mage by themselves its basically free NP for a geared sin. Where as sins are the definition of solo pk lol and when you cant solo anyone but beginners and farmers theres a problem. You seem to be very negative towards the idea but I'm not getting any reasons why other than a geared sin can kill a mage and blink is like 60-90 seconds which is fine.

Just a rough stat also to further back mages being fine in terms of damage, a 255lr mage can staff attack 800 which i can only assume fire mages can staff 1k with 255mp which is a lot, however your trading tank stats for it which has always been what mages are about. Where as when an assassin can't assassinate then theirs a problem

You assume wrong. Not to mention, you are 2 hit with 255 mp. Go create 2x lvl 72 mages with max mp for that level, you will see staff dmg difference is trivial. Not 20% or something. And lets not use the "in usko" argument here...as you say, free nps, but "its ok".

You assume wrong. Not to mention, you are 2 hit with 255 mp. Go create 2x lvl 72 mages with max mp for that level, you will see staff dmg difference is trivial. Not 20% or something. And lets not use the "in usko" argument here...as you say, free nps, but "its ok".

in usko arguement? i said in usko and every other private server? you ok? i think every sin can agree a solo fire mage is free NP you are not meant to be soloing as a fire mage thats just delusional. So stop complaining about your fire mages LOL if your soloing on a fire mage and you die to a GEARED sin that is 100% the player being dumb, that really can't be argued... So i'm not really understanding of your logic which can honestly be discredited all together if thats your thoughts on how a fire mage should be played.

And ofcourse you are 2hit with 255mp like i said thats the trade off for more damage... hense why people make 255mp mages and do nova parties exclusively with that build so you can aoe burst people before they can kill you... ARE WE PLAYING THE SAME GAME HERE!

Stange, the type of mage i see running solo the most is always a fire mage. On most of the private servers and USKO..

True a fire mage solo is free np for a sin, but they should'nt. Were as in the first Apex they could hit 1.1k+ with 255mp. Here they only hit ~750.

Wich as you say is almost the same as a Light mage. Who fully geared and with 200mp hits ~700.

I like that you want to back that fire mages are fine, when all you use is something that you "Asume".

I guess what your saying is that sins should just party now aswell.... What im not going to do.

*Chitin shield drop from lesath.

*Longer cooldown on decent.

*Remove warrior DD helmets.

*Add int to Aegis and Gab.

*200 damage add to fire mages.

You seem to be very negative towards the idea but I'm not getting any reasons why other than a geared sin can kill a mage and blink is like 60-90 seconds which is fine.

* Not sure what you mean with this but im happy with how blink works.

*And very for giving fire mages a boost cause they are useless. Forcing an entire class to only party pk, yes im against that. This atm includes sins ^^.

*Not sure what idea your talking about im negatieve about.

in usko arguement? i said in usko and every other private server? you ok? i think every sin can agree a solo fire mage is free NP you are not meant to be soloing as a fire mage thats just delusional. So stop complaining about your fire mages LOL if your soloing on a fire mage and you die to a GEARED sin that is 100% the player being dumb, that really can't be argued... So i'm not really understanding of your logic which can honestly be discredited all together if thats your thoughts on how a fire mage should be played.

And ofcourse you are 2hit with 255mp like i said thats the trade off for more damage... hense why people make 255mp mages and do nova parties exclusively with that build so you can aoe burst people before they can kill you... ARE WE PLAYING THE SAME GAME HERE!

I kinda get the feeling your compleetly clueless when it comes to mages but ok xD.

In the first edition of Apex, there were loads of fire mage and light mages. Fire mage for damage and light cause it can stun and is great for partys.

Infact i believe the top mages were all fire. But now its all Light cause Fire mages does not do more damage then Light.

As for USKO i really dont know.

I stop playing USKO a long time ago. Believe i stopped around when "old" uniques came out. so that probally a long time ago. But when i played there were just as many Fire Mages as there where Light Mages. And i saw most of the Fire Mages soloing. Hell i had my own Ardream Fire mage.

in usko arguement? i said in usko and every other private server? you ok? i think every mage can agree a solo sin is free NP you are not meant to be soloing as a sin thats just delusional. So stop complaining about your sins LOL if your soloing on a sin and you die to a GEARED mage that is 100% the player being dumb, that really can't be argued... So i'm not really understanding of your logic which can honestly be discredited all together if thats your thoughts on how a sin should be played.

And ofcourse you are 2hit with 255dex like i said thats the trade off for more damage... hense why people make 255dex sins and do sin gangbang parties exclusively with that build so you can stealth spike people before they can kill you... ARE WE PLAYING THE SAME GAME HERE!

• Administrators

What I feel is needed here is not so much a decrease to warrior damage (though a small one might be warranted), but rather an increase on the available Jamadar weapons; There's a good reason USKO implemented them, and there's probably a good reason for us to do so too - Dagger Defense against Assassins is simply very strong (twice as good as Spear Defense versus warriors). Perhaps we should add the new Jamadar weapons to Sundries at a reasonable price, and make the Exceptional True Silver drop from say Apostle of Cold in Ronark Land :)

Stange, the type of mage i see running solo the most is always a fire mage. On most of the private servers and USKO..

True a fire mage solo is free np for a sin, but they should'nt. Were as in the first Apex they could hit 1.1k+ with 255mp. Here they only hit ~750.

Wich as you say is almost the same as a Light mage. Who fully geared and with 200mp hits ~700.

I like that you want to back that fire mages are fine, when all you use is something that you "Asume".

I guess what your saying is that sins should just party now aswell.... What im not going to do.

You seem to be very negative towards the idea but I'm not getting any reasons why other than a geared sin can kill a mage and blink is like 60-90 seconds which is fine.

* Not sure what you mean with this but im happy with how blink works.

*And very for giving fire mages a boost cause they are useless. Forcing an entire class to only party pk, yes im against that. This atm includes sins ^^.

*Not sure what idea your talking about im negatieve about.

You really don't understand... and this is why i hate making posts, always people like you guys going off topic and complaining about other shit. A sin is an "ASSASSIN" is that understood? If i cannot "ASSASSINATE" other players when im geared out the ass, how can you call this class an "ASSASSIN"? does that make sense to you now.. jesus christ lol

Now a "MAGE" is always a SQUISHY target that has AOE, CC and DOTS!  That is how it is on every game including knight online and every other mmo to ever exist. and saying add 200 damage to fire mage? WTF IS THAT SUGGESTION go make your own topic and say ADD 200 DAMAGE TO FIRE MAGE. think aesteris going to listen to that bullshit rofl wasting everyones time. MAGES are working as intended they all have AOE,CC AND DOTS.

What I feel is needed here is not so much a decrease to warrior damage (though a small one might be warranted), but rather an increase on the available Jamadar weapons; There's a good reason USKO implemented them, and there's probably a good reason for us to do so too - Dagger Defense against Assassins is simply very strong (twice as good as Spear Defense versus warriors). Perhaps we should add the new Jamadar weapons to Sundries at a reasonable price, and make the Exceptional True Silver drop from say Apostle of Cold in Ronark Land :)

As thats a different way, its definitely CP that is the problem hands down.

Assassins are called that in ko for a reason, not do 100more damage cause of a certain weapon i know must use to be able to kill anyone... Sins are meant to have burst. so give me some burst aesteris please...

• Administrators

As thats a different way, its definitely CP that is the problem hands down.

Assassins are called that in ko for a reason, not do 100more damage cause of a certain weapon i know must use to be able to kill anyone... Sins are meant to have burst. so give me some burst aesteris please...

CP is currently in-line with official percentage wise. Question; have you tried using 1 Jamadar as off-hand and seen your damage increase by any chance?

Hehe just so you know Alpha mentioned they are already looking into this so yeah...

There is no need to get angry.. You can obviously ASSASINATE : FARMERS,  XPERS and MAGES.

You just want to be able to assisnate evryone and faster. Just make some changes to a warrior and this man and evryone else is happy with the melee classes.

You should just hate your self cause you brought no content to an off topic discussion, what i mentioned about 10 post back should have ended there cause it was going no where....

*100% hit rate on Power shot.

*50% rate on critical point.??

decent is fine, warrior dd helm is fine i dont kno why your complaining about that, but then again your outrageously stupid so understandable i suppose. now go make your own topic about fire mages lol...

You really don't understand... and this is why i hate making posts, always people like you guys going off topic and complaining about other shit. A sin is an "ASSASSIN" is that understood? If i cannot "ASSASSINATE" other players when im geared out the ass, how can you call this class an "ASSASSIN"? does that make sense to you now.. jesus christ lol

Now a "MAGE" is always a SQUISHY target that has AOE, CC and DOTS!  That is how it is on every game including knight online and every other mmo to ever exist. and saying add 200 damage to fire mage? WTF IS THAT SUGGESTION go make your own topic and say ADD 200 DAMAGE TO FIRE MAGE. think aesteris going to listen to that bullshit rofl wasting everyones time. MAGES are working as intended they all have AOE,CC AND DOTS.

Just so you know Alpha mentioned they are already looking into this so yeah...

There is no need to get angry.. You can obviously ASSASINATE : FARMERS,  XPERS and MAGES.

Should have just stopped talking about the off topic, what i mentioned about 10 post back cause its going nowhere....

*100% hit rate on Power shot.

I kinda like this, but it will probally be a big fuck you to mages, archers and priests. Who will get 4k hits again.

Stil like the idea of a longer cooldown on decent, int stats to Aegis and Gab and no more DD helmets for warriors more.

Cause these adjustements are only focussed on warriors / sins and wont change anything to other classes.

try being an archer hitting people like hesp for 800 damage with dp and only having 1 skill with a large cool down that does more.  Some sins i hit 1.2k-1.3k with dp and on them ill hit 2.4-2.5k with power shot. but on some warriors its only 1.8k or so.  Thats with 3.2k ap as archer.