Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Ronark Land Base

poly

This server need ronarkland base.Because you know now all prices crazy.+7 dragons 350-400m and +8 shard other high class items are crap items.Nobody need these items.So newbies cannot find any exp party in esland coz no need to farm ewil.
if this server open ronarkland base;

*dragon scale,mythrils,rons prices will increase.
 *high class items (shells,ii,shard etc) prices will increase so some ppls will farm ewil in eslant so newbies and all can find exp party easily in esland.

*it is new area for fight.Someone will like rlb.Because we are bored from cz.

these are my thoughts. what do you think about this?

the price of dragon scale mythril rons and trial is going to keep falling since rosetta is so easy to obtain.  No one will want to farm materials to make dragonscale and all that when all you need to do is go to FT and go afk because gms rarely get in to boot the afk people.  Even tho they have done it a good bit they simply cannot be there for everyone. Shell price might increase but the only demand for shards/raptors/ii ect will be from those going to ronark land base so it wont increase by much.

bosses easy lol need just boss event and someone will make rlb char too.i know someone cannot spend alot time for farm so they are mining,fishing.now no need to mining and fishing coz dragon prices dead.after rlb,prices will increase.so busy guys can minning,fishing even they dont have time for farm. and server should find a solution for exp party. i know this server is farm server. so users should farm for exp but if you cannot find a party,they wont get fun from exp alone.i hope you understand what i mean.

Hey mister pedal is back!!

Who never got banned for some reason :D

if they added a few bosses to RLB then people would start going but i think since there are no bosses then no one goes.

This wont change anything.. People will just go there kill bosses and leave. Or they stay to kill riotes and atrosse.

More over this will mean less people in CZ.

People can gear easy now. Its all good.

the price of dragon scale mythril rons and trial is going to keep falling since rosetta is so easy to obtain.  No one will want to farm materials to make dragonscale and all that when all you need to do is go to FT and go afk because gms rarely get in to boot the afk people.  Even tho they have done it a good bit they simply cannot be there for everyone. Shell price might increase but the only demand for shards/raptors/ii ect will be from those going to ronark land base so it wont increase by much.

I'm trying to kick them as much as i can. And in every ft, i kicked like 15 people. Im online when ft login appears.

Hey mister pedal is back!!

Who never got banned for some reason :D

This wont change anything.. People will just go there kill bosses and leave. Or they stay to kill riotes and atrosse.

More over this will mean less people in CZ.

People can gear easy now. Its all good.

i dont know who are you but ithink i kicked you so you are mad.

and you think all is good.but i dont see any exp party in eslant and just boss farmers in esland.so how can newbies get lvl up? solo? i dont talk about easy exp need exp parties for fun.i talked with someones they already left from this server because no event no fun.now there are some good events like boss events.i think newbies and some busy guys can do good job in rlb.this is farm server  mining and fishing dead ewil farm dead we guys cannot do farm 7/24 actively.sometimes we cannot join events coz match problem(no priest vs 2-3priest) and time problems. can you advice something for busy guys?gears just easy for richer guys just buy kcs and make full geared char.its not funny for me.you see alot geared char in cz.but you never see any exp party/farm party in eslant before krowaz. its not natural.i think kcs should be untradeble.so who want to buy kcs should use just for pus.so all should make their chars with farm.so all can do farm together and naturally.now if you are rich,just buy kcs and make gear.so?others? if all do this,you cannot find any party for farm as is now.you know no farm no newbies.you can think they can do krowaz farm,but hard to find a party for newbies in krowaz.

i dont know who are you but ithink i kicked you so you are mad.

and you think all is good.but i dont see any exp party in eslant and just boss farmers in esland.so how can newbies get lvl up? solo? i dont talk about easy exp need exp parties for fun.i talked with someones they already left from this server because no event no fun.now there are some good events like boss events.i think newbies and some busy guys can do good job in rlb.this is farm server  mining and fishing dead ewil farm dead we guys cannot do farm 7/24 actively.sometimes we cannot join events coz match problem(no priest vs 2-3priest) and time problems. can you advice something for busy guys?gears just easy for richer guys just buy kcs and make full geared char.its not funny for me.you see alot geared char in cz.but you never see any exp party/farm party in eslant before krowaz. its not natural.i think kcs should be untradeble.so who want to buy kcs should use just for pus.so all should make their chars with farm.so all can do farm together and naturally.now if you are rich,just buy kcs and make gear.so?others? if all do this,you cannot find any party for farm as is now.you know no farm no newbies.you can think they can do krowaz farm,but hard to find a party for newbies in krowaz.

Just like the first Apex, You should have gone human.

They always help out new players with xp. As for gearing. Do some farming in cz and join evry event, and with in a week you got average gear thats good enough to pk with.

Just quick thought, it was that you tanked 4 warriors while getting styxed by 2 archers, with only using minor :P

Just like the first Apex, You should have gone human.

They always help out new players with xp. As for gearing. Do some farming in cz and join evry event, and with in a week you got average gear thats good enough to pk with.

Just quick thought, it was that you tanked 4 warriors while getting styxed by 2 archers, with only using minor :P

yes i dont use just minor.minor + hp pot and run baby run.and you say i already got 2x styx so i cannot use minor.those warriors and archers should be best noob then.maybe i have unlimited mp? or something like that? ye ye sell char (has unlimited mp). ty for advice but i already told you.match problems and time problems so i cannot join all events its bad for me.i checked both side still no exp party :P