Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Increase of players -> Demand too high

MeeP

Since Apex has been doing so great recently the market has not done that great. The constant flux on demand has left moradon empty of uniques. So, to make things better I suggest reducing the boss respawn times in bowl (and bowl only).

But this is only one side of the coin. A solution to the market going down the drain fast would be to make coins more valuable, but since the dragon flights etc now are relatively cheap to make and there is nothing to drain amounts away, in time, money will be totally worthless, you can already feel this when you want to buy something, almost nobody will accept coins for the best uniques, since they have nothing they can do with those coins. Maybe more expensive scrolls, since beginners get some non-tradable scrolls anyways? 

As someone pointed out to me ingame, currently you can farm 1.5 gb afk per hour and you can do it long as you like with not great effort (just check every once in a while).

Idea: add some kind of tokens you can buy for coins. e.g 100m -> 1 token and an npc where you can trade tokens for best items like IN/IB etc but with a very high price (IN -> 100gb). 

It's a good idea, I just don't think that putting iron necklaces in sundries is the best way to tackle this problem.

What needs to be done is that the Noah farming techniques need to be nerfed since I cannot think of any good gold sinks in a game like KO. Reduce the shop sell price of BUS and add noah-payments to certain events (ex. 10m to enter juriad, 50m to enter Krowaz, etc. - these numbers can obviously be changed. )

Another possibility is to add more PUS items to the sundries (better scrolls/nation change/genie hammer/etc.) and make them fairly expensive.

We just need more ways to get rid of Noahs

It's a good idea, I just don't think that putting iron necklaces in sundries is the best way to tackle this problem.

What needs to be done is that the Noah farming techniques need to be nerfed since I cannot think of any good gold sinks in a game like KO. Reduce the shop sell price of BUS and add noah-payments to certain events (ex. 10m to enter juriad, 50m to enter Krowaz, etc. - these numbers can obviously be changed. )

Another possibility is to add more PUS items to the sundries (better scrolls/nation change/genie hammer/etc.) and make them fairly expensive.

We just need more ways to get rid of Noahs

Nerfing in-flow would be unfair for those who are starting later and a lot of players have hoarded loads of GBs when it was possible to farm bosses in eslant, e.g sell 2x IN and you got over 200gb in a day, it should work the other way around that outflow is added, not to mention that Apex is a farm server and in principal people farming BUS in CZ is good for the game dynamics of keeping players in CZ and providing a way to get money solo.

I would prefer the PUS items in sundries for expensive prices, but something tells me that's not a solution Aesteris is willing to use. Why not just make the existing scroll prices expensive (attack sc 100m, swift 10, hp 70, def 50)? This would add more buffers to the game and with a lot of party curers the PK is more interesting.

shoutouts to wreckingcrew for asking an afk bus spot in lfc / emc back in december, really good idea.

back on topic, increase scroll price, pots etc for a while and have a kc selling price limit (cos thats what actually devalues coin) and decrease the fuck out of bus drop rate.

shoutouts to wreckingcrew for asking an afk bus spot in lfc / emc back in december, really good idea.

back on topic, increase scroll price, pots etc for a while and have a kc selling price limit (cos thats what actually devalues coin) and decrease the fuck out of bus drop rate.

Please explain why kc selling devalues coin.

Please explain why kc selling devalues coin.

100 kc = 1$, kc went up to 200 from 20 in 3 months. if they don't enforce a max price coin limit on kc and if afk farmers keep going this way, server would be unplayable without donating 100$ every month (+ the gear newcomers has to buy).

100 kc = 1$, kc went up to 200 from 20 in 3 months. if they don't enforce a max price coin limit on kc and if afk farmers keep going this way, server would be unplayable without donating 100$ every month (+ the gear newcomers has to buy).

I don't understand what you're saying. Sure the KC price went up in GBs. But the USD price of KC hasn't changed, this is reflected by the decrease in GB price.

The only thing that can devalue coin is adding more coin into the game. KC price changes are just a reflection of how many Noah exist in the game. It is balanced by KC going up in GB price, and GB price going down in USD. As long as GBs stay at the same USD price, this balance should be fine.

The real issue is the inflation. GBs being sold at a high price is just a result of that.

I don't understand what you're saying. Sure the KC price went up in GBs. But the USD price of KC hasn't changed, this is reflected by the decrease in GB price.

The only thing that can devalue coin is adding more coin into the game. KC price changes are just a reflection of how many Noah exist in the game. It is balanced by KC going up in GB price, and GB price going down in USD. As long as GBs stay at the same USD price, this balance should be fine.

The real issue is the inflation. GBs being sold at a high price is just a result of that.

it's not just the inflation, also less people selling kc. i'm pretty sure even if the unqiues drop half in price, kc will stay the same, even higher.

I don't think this is how it works. The price of KC going up is because people have more coins and there is more demand for KC when people can afford it. So if I farm and get 200m to buy 100kc I need someone to sell it to me. If nobody sells then people offer more and more coins for the same amount of KC.

So the problem I think is with USD trades that are cutting into ApexKO's KC selling profits. If people don't buy KC from PUS then no KC is available to be sold (no supply). Cut the USD trades (make it a bannable offense when caught), have coin outflow and then we have the best possible economy where people sell rare uniques for coins and buy KC to support the server (supply meets demand and KC sellers have to compete for the best price).

I agree. I mean Krowaz is nice to keep that whole *I'm going to work for" deal, without that the game just turns boring and becomes PKPKPKPK. But the prices of Iron necks for example, at least from 'Supply and Demand' go for 9k+ Apex. I don't know if people realize it but that's 90+ USD. Which is almost double if not triple the price on the official servers.. I do to a point Agree with k77k. +1 for the post and throwing out your ideas. Loving the server and I just want to thank the staff and the community for keeping it going.

I don't know if people realize it but that's 90+ USD. Which is almost double if not triple the price on the official servers..

thats cos of the overpricing english community, items were around the same price on the end of last apex where it had 5-10 people left playing lol (similar to c-west). hence why i suggested a price limit for kc.

thats cos of the overpricing english community, items were around the same price on the end of last apex where it had 5-10 people left playing lol (similar to c-west). hence why i suggested a price limit for kc.

Price limit on KC would mean even less KC on the market being sold. People would then buy KC only for personal use. If you could get more KC for selling the GBs to other players for USD and buying KC with that money, then you would do that, and we most certainly dont want to have more USD trades happening.

Thats simple to explain xD.

In the beginning allot of people bought KC to make quick money to be strongest as fast as possible.

Now with items reaching a max, people dont buy as much KC so they increase in price. Also there is allot of coins in game.

I my self have about 150gb and got no clue what to do with it xD.

As for the reason that demand is high and selling is low... Well also a simple explanation.

About 80-90% of the active chars that get played is a warrior or kurian. So thats it xD.

To fix this problem i dont think its a good idea to lower spawn time..

The only thing that will do is floading the market with uniques and in a month or 2 no one wants them.

My suggestion would be to make a better balance between classes so there are more people playing diffrend classes and tus makeing the demand on sertain items lower.

*Im against any form of increasing unique drops

It never turns out good.

I will say just 1 thing.

Remember the good old time when market was full of old uniques? Yea?

Well I do.

Now I've browsed for old uniques few days and have not found many.

Increase drop rate in MS a little

Almost every Chaos Stone boss drops old uniques and i wouldn't say the drop rate in MS is bad on old uniques. It's rather the fact that people dont do that much Monster stones anymore because leveling is made so much easier than it was in the previous version of ApexKO. They used to farm MS for exp and jewels were a bonus.

And if you look at the market closely, you may see that almost none of the "good ol'" items are sold anymore. It's all about rosetta armors and krowaz materials now